Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It might. You never know what leads to lucking into a superstar/star.
    exactly. chinook outright dismissing what some picks might bring

this year's MVP was drafted #41...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    slowmo knew what he was doing when he signed with the better team going forward

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    weird, it's quiet in here now that the spurs aren't winning anymore...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird, it's quiet in here now that the spurs aren't winning anymore...
    We're all waiting for you to shut the up, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    but y'all were posting when i posted this thread. which is when the spurs were winning.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    avoid the truth as long as you want i guess.

get as high as you want with RS wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but y'all were posting when i posted this thread. which is when the spurs were winning.
    I wasn't posting on this thread, I can tell you that. Mostly just Dejounte trolling you.

avoid the truth as long as you want i guess.
    What "truth" is your deluded mind speaking of? There's no more annoying poster than a "prophet" and ST is filled with them. Somehow all thinking they're always right, even when having diametrically opposed views. No one cares that you think the Spurs have the worst future in the division, or the league for that matter: you're not gonna be here to own up to your take if and when it ends up being completely wrong. You have little credibility because you fail to acknowledge anything that you haven't gotten "right" (and most times it's either things that have a high chance of happening (the famous "we're gonna lose this game!!" at the start of every single game thread, not just you, just an example), or things that you're twisting into being "right").

I don't care if the Spurs win more or less regular season games. This season was always supposed to be about developing talent, and we're sure doing so. Keldon's looking like a stud, Vassell looks like he'll be a future stud, DJ is looking like a consistent borderline All-Star. Can we talk about that? No....... Let's constantly focus on the negatives and how your takes are so right. It's boring, old (have you been on this shtick all the way back since '12, tbh?), and lame.

So yeah, just waiting for the next Spurs W so posters like you shut up for a hot sec, and we can have some nice discussion.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What "truth" is your deluded mind speaking of? There's no more annoying poster than a "prophet" and ST is filled with them. Somehow all thinking they're always right, even when having diametrically opposed views. No one cares that you think the Spurs have the worst future in the division, or the league for that matter: you're not gonna be here to own up to your take if and when it ends up being completely wrong. You have little credibility because you fail to acknowledge anything that you haven't gotten "right" (and most times it's either things that have a high chance of happening (the famous "we're gonna lose this game!!" at the start of every single game thread, not just you, just an example), or things that you're twisting into being "right").

I don't care if the Spurs win more or less regular season games. This season was always supposed to be about developing talent, and we're sure doing so. Keldon's looking like a stud, Vassell looks like he'll be a future stud, DJ is looking like a consistent borderline All-Star. Can we talk about that? No....... Let's constantly focus on the negatives and how your takes are so right. It's boring, old (have you been on this shtick all the way back since '12, tbh?), and lame.

So yeah, just waiting for the next Spurs W so posters like you shut up for a hot sec, and we can have some nice discussion.
    i am the true prophet.

i've said:
    > the spurs would beat with rockets without tony parker
    > that the raptors would win in year one with kawhi
    > that the spurs would be irrelevant as long as they've have demar

and i've also already said spurs aren't making the playoffs this year.

and i posted this thread when the spurs were winning, not losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am the true prophet.

i've said:

So it has been the same shtick since '12, huh? Doesn't get tiresome? Good on ya, I guess... I'd say, keep it up, but please don't, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am the true prophet.

i've said:

There's this saying about blind squirrels...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one did age well at ALL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shhhh this asshole is hibernating until the Spurs lose again. Don't disrupt his slumber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't know this team's future, but they sure are loaded. Dallas, Houston, Memphis, they all have issues, with Memphis the better situated other than the Spurs. People say SAS has no stars, but they're pretty damn close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't know this team's future, but they sure are loaded. Dallas, Houston, Memphis, they all have issues, with Memphis the better situated other than the Spurs. People say SAS has no stars, but they're pretty damn close.
    Agreed. For a team that hasn't drafted drafted in the top 10 since Tim Duncan, and rarely sees two first round picks, the Spurs have done pretty damn well. More hits than misses, which is hard to do now that so many kids come out before you can truly judge their capabilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're already pretty watchable with their current contributors. If Lonnie and Devin can manage to contribute more and Luka and Tre at least become rotation guys, then the team is only going to get better. They have a nice young core waiting for that breakout star.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    you're missing the point of this thread. spurs could end this season with the best record in the division and my point would still stand.

this thread is about the future, future. not weeks or months. spurs need to do what OKC did and move their vets. especially instead of letting them walk for nothing.

spurs move demar, la, rudy for the right assets and i take this thread back.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're missing the point of this thread. spurs could end this season with the best record in the division and my point would still stand.

this thread is about the future, future. not weeks or months. spurs need to do what OKC did and move their vets. especially instead of letting them walk for nothing.

spurs move demar, la, rudy for the right assets and i take this thread back.
    It would be easier if you say what year in the future so this thread does not get bumped up every game.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It would be easier if you say what year in the future so this thread does not get bumped up every game.
    just see the first post in this thread. it's about moving vets before they walk for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just see the first post in this thread. it's about moving vets before they walk for nothing.
    But the vets wouldn't walk for nothing - it'd create a lot of cap space. In case you think Spurs can't get anyone good with their cap space, why do you think moving the vets' salaries now would yield better returns ( considering half the NBA can't trade picks ), than selling cap space for picks in the summer?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    But the vets wouldn't walk for nothing - it'd create a lot of cap space. In case you think Spurs can't get anyone good with their cap space, why do you think moving the vets' salaries now would yield better returns ( considering half the NBA can't trade picks ), than selling cap space for picks in the summer?
    a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    and the spurs should be tanking anyways.

it's not like anywhere near being a pretender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    I've no idea what your point is tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Set a year man, you have been right a lot of times why not take the risk.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s time to close this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s time to close this thread
    Should have been closed the moment it was posted

Thread Information