Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gregg Abbott? Ted Cruz?
    Rank amateurs when put up against gambit.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rank amateurs when put up against gambit.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread has always been about moving the vets. that why's why i mentioned them in the first post

this is what i've always thought: the spurs future with white, murray, KJ + whatever they get for demar, la, rudy > the spurs future with white, murray, KJ + getting nothing for demar, la, rudy
    That's not going to make the team not worst future in our division unless the picks are really high or we ended getting a really good pick

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    iT wAs aBoUt tRaDiNg tHe VeTs

What a pathetic backpedal. Own your take and hold your place in ST lore with some sort of dignity.
    The guy was never serious about it. He only posts bull like that to rile people up. I've never seen him exhibit any type of knowledge about the current Spurs outside of the names of the players on the roster.
    Exactly. Haven’t seen this much backpedaling, spin, and gaslighting since Trump left office.
    i'm not back-peddling.
    mavs have luka
    griz have ja
    pels have zion
    rockets have picks

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    the funniest thing about this thread is all the "this thread aged well", etc.

bro, the rockets have four 1st round draft picks i never said the spurs will finish last in the division this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funniest thing about this thread is all the "this thread aged well", etc.

bro, the rockets have four 1st round draft picks i never said the spurs will finish last in the division this year.
    4 picks? Their own is likely going to OKC unless it's top 4. If not they'll owe them another one. They're not getting the Detroit pick as it's lottery protected. The pick they have incoming is the Portland lottery protected one. And the worst pick out of their own, OKC's and Miami's.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    4 picks? Their own is likely going to OKC unless it's top 4. If not they'll owe them another one. They're not getting the Detroit pick as it's lottery protected. The pick they have incoming is the Portland lottery protected one. And the worst pick out of their own, OKC's and Miami's.
    they have four unprotected 1st round picks from the james harden trade.

my point being that everyone is acting like the spurs are better than the rockets today (no shît ) and therefore this thread is invalid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my point being that everyone is acting like the spurs are better than the rockets today (no shît ) and therefore this thread is invalid.
    So 4 29th picks then. They better hope they draft as well as the Spurs have.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So 4 29th picks then. They better hope they draft as well as the Spurs have.
    they may not be high picks but white and murray were both selected at #29.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    this thread is about trading the vets

i was mocking chinook.

d white, d murray, and kj were all 1st round picks, so yeah, this thread alway been about trading the vets picks are what i want for spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why the whataboutism with what the rockets got for harden?

Aldridge couldn't net Jackie moon and a washing machine in a trade, much less first round picks.

Magic bean/mouthbreather thinking......... like trading Puerto Rico for greenland..... nuking hurricanes, etc

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Why the whataboutism with what the rockets got for harden?
    um... i brought up what the rockets got for harden because the words 'future' and 'division' are in the tîtle of the thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    um... i brought up what the rockets got for harden because the words 'future' and 'division' are in the tîtle of the thread
    Bringing it up to imply that the spurs are missing out on an opportunity to cash in on its vets via trade.

No one wants aldridge. Clearly. That's a non starter.

You might get a late first at best for demar and have to take back alot of salary.

Rudy might net you a little bit.

None of which are stars/game changers.

Apples to oranges........

The one undeniable truth that comes from this thread is you're a horrible predictor of talent and will say and do anything to backtrack and cover said take.

Here's some solid advice - take the loss like a real man would.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Bringing it up to imply that the spurs are missing out on an opportunity to cash in on its vets via trade.
    yes.

No one wants aldridge. Clearly. That's a non starter.

You might get a late first at best for demar and have to take back alot of salary.

Rudy might net you a little bit.

None of which are stars/game changers.
    um... you have no idea who a spurs draft pick may turn into. white and murray were both selected #29.

The one undeniable truth that comes from this thread is you're a horrible predictor of talent and will say and do anything to backtrack and cover said take.

Here's some solid advice - take the loss like a real man would.
    i'm not backtracking:
    mavs have luka
    griz have ja
    pels have zion
    rockets have picks

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    now y'all got me hoping the spurs don't make a trade just to show y'all how right i am.

the rockets odds of getting the #1 pick are (currently) just as high as minnesota's and detroit's BTW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now y'all got me hoping the spurs don't make a trade just to show y'all how right i am.

the rockets odds of getting the #1 pick are (currently) just as high as minnesota's and detroit's BTW.
    No one cares, got

Your ty team is as close to a chip as we are...except we don't post on your forum...because your team is irrelevant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh so having top 5 draft picks will guarantee the spurs better future than the rest of the division?
    rockets next year will be better than the spurs if they landed the number 1 pick?

hey how bout we check in the top 2 draftees this year.... warriors with eliancito, donkey and wiseman, where are they now?
    heres a better one, wolves with KAT d angelo and top draft pick edwards... future sure looks good

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Your ty team is as close to a chip as we are...except we don't post on your forum...because your team is irrelevant
    raps aren't my team, knock them all you want idc.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    but i like how you call the raps shîtty and put the spurs on the same level as them you're not wrong in that respect. which is why the spurs should move the vets, thanks for proving my point

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    mavs and grizz only two losses behind the spurs.

y'all got lucky the spurs and la agreed to move on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i was mocking chinook.

d white, d murray, and kj were all 1st round picks, so yeah, this thread alway been about trading the vets picks are what i want for spurs.

Wait. So rockets will use their picks to draft a keldon murray white level players therefore they have a better future?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA Popped may retire after aggrandizing all he can in the Olympics.

Spurs improvement will be immediate.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wait. So rockets will use their picks to draft a keldon murray white level players therefore they have a better future?
    chinook was acting like 1st round picks don't matter. and then i brought up spurs players that were drafted in the 1st round.

to answer your question: the rockets probability of landing the #1 pick is as high as the two other worst teams in the league. they also have wood, a couple trade chips, and four future 1st round picks from the harden trade.

that is a brighter future than the spurs have if the spurs don't make a trade this year.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This one did age well at ALL.
    It’s time to close this thread
    Should have been closed the moment it was posted

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Thread Information