Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thx for the grades. Other than another slow start, team played well. It was so nice to see the team close out the game without Derozan on the court dominating the ball. They played much more team ball. His foul trouble at the end was a blessing in disguise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the game so really appreciate these

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp. I like that Pop gave Vassell quality minutes, and the rookie did not disappoint. His defense is specially impressive. I don't think Westbrook even scored on him. And just keep them flying Devin.

What Pop told Lonnie was on point. He responded with aggressiveness and paid off. He needs to finish those but I like his aggressiveness.

I hope they can start better, but I like the overall energy tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp. I like that Pop gave Vassell quality minutes, and the rookie did not disappoint. His defense is specially impressive. I don't think Westbrook even scored on him. And just keep them flying Devin.

What Pop told Lonnie was on point. He responded with aggressiveness and paid off. He needs to finish those but I like his aggressiveness.

I hope they can start better, but I like the overall energy tonight.
    What did Pop tell Lonnie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Pop tell Lonnie?
    Plenty of expletive?

But what I'm impressed most is Vassell. He has got to be the best onball defender Spurs have right now. I'm watching the replay, and Russ just couldn't get through him. He even subs uted early on the 3rd on your boy Keldon, which I think was very effective. Russ couldn't score

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty of expletive?

But what I'm impressed most is Vassell. He has got to be the best onball defender Spurs have right now. I'm watching the replay, and Russ just couldn't get through him. He even subs uted early on the 3rd on your boy Keldon, which I think was very effective. Russ couldn't score
    I'm confused. Are you saying Pop said something during a timeout or during an interview? If it was during a timeout, which quarter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the game so really appreciate these
    Same. Thanks timvp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm confused. Are you saying Pop said something during a timeout or during an interview? If it was during a timeout, which quarter?
    I don't know when but Lonnie seems to be more aggressive tonight attacking the rim. Just imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades! Glad we finally pulled away in the 4th. Bench delivered and we thankfully worn them down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always good to see Spurs win

Rough first half, Aldridge, Mills, Vassell carried the 3rd quarter and Spurs come up with the W

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did Luka and Tre look in garbage time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was 2 non-descriptive minutes.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good grades, good game. Lonnie needs to stay aggressive, and look for his shot more. He moves the ball more than most on this team, and checkers (Rudy Gay) take advantage of his passiveness. Walker is the best outside shooter in the starting lineup. He seems to lack confidence or at times unsure on what to do. Devin Vasell is playing great, not sure it would be a good idea to send him to the Gleague bubble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Invisible

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I saw Luka hit a really nice contested 3. Otherwise he was invisible which isn't totally a bad thing. The Wizards didn't attack him so we didn't get to see his defense, and we were playing garbage time YMCA ball so he only had 1 opportunity. Still moved slow though so it's clear he's not great at processing everything at NBA speed yet.

Tre didn't show much. He had a decent midrange shot that went in, but was responsible for 2 turnovers and wasn't really impactful on defense in his short time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting that our final push came with DeRozan on the bench with foul trouble late in the 4th. Granted, that coincided with Mills heating up from 3, but I do think our team is better (and less predictable) late in games when we're sharing and moving the ball and not playing hero ball with DDR hogging late game offensive possessions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I saw Luka hit a really nice contested 3. Otherwise he was invisible which isn't totally a bad thing. The Wizards didn't attack him so we didn't get to see his defense, and we were playing garbage time YMCA ball so he only had 1 opportunity. Still moved slow though so it's clear he's not great at processing everything at NBA speed yet.

Tre didn't show much. He had a decent midrange shot that went in, but was responsible for 2 turnovers and wasn't really impactful on defense in his short time.
    Thanks for the recap my friend. Tre is very promising for a 2nd round pick, so want to see what he can do. We all knew Luka was a project, but there needs to be strides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good grades, good game. Lonnie needs to stay aggressive, and look for his shot more. He moves the ball more than most on this team, and checkers (Rudy Gay) take advantage of his passiveness. Walker is the best outside shooter in the starting lineup. He seems to lack confidence or at times unsure on what to do. Devin Vasell is playing great, not sure it would be a good idea to send him to the Gleague bubble.
    why would anybody send a rotation player to the G-League bubble?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would anybody send a rotation player to the G-League bubble?
    Exactly. Might be a spot for Trey Jones since he's not getting to crack the rotation, but Devin is contributing the success of the A team.

Thread Information