My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-data-n1255455

The newly appointed director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned Sunday that the federal government remains in the dark about just how much vaccine is currently available and warned that states like New York won't be able to quickly replenish its limited supply.“One of the biggest problems right now is I can't tell you how much vaccine we have, and if I can't tell it to you then I can't tell it to the governors and I can't tell it to the state health officials," Dr. Roc e Walensky told "Fox News Sunday."

Walensky added the government does not "have as many doses as we would like now for states like New York [or] for other states that are claiming to have run out of vaccine."
    As President Joe Biden pledges to distribute 100 million Covid-19 vaccinations in his first 100 days, Walensky said "the supply is probably going to be the most limiting constraint early on."
    "We're really hoping that after that first 100 days we'll have much more production," she added.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's firing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's going to be tough to ramp up after months of negligence...

Thread Information