Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA still listed as questionable for tomorrow's game - per twitter.

All other covid health protocol players still out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA still listed as questionable for tomorrow's game - per twitter.

All other covid health protocol players still out.
    Well maybe the team can pick up where they left off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I crazy, or is it starting to seem like the Spurs had a plan and it is starting to work?
    Super depth, unbelievable chemistry and unprecedented growth in the young guys games.

Could it be the return of.................

CIA Pop??!?!?!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I crazy, or is it starting to seem like the Spurs had a plan and it is starting to work?
    Super depth, unbelievable chemistry and unprecedented growth in the young guys games.

Could it be the return of.................

CIA Pop??!?!?!!
    Yeah, I've been thinking about it ever since going through the Poeltl signing thread and seeing Timvp, of all people, talk about how the FO "didn't have a clear plan" or direction moving forward. Now, about half the season in, turns out keeping a handful of vets to help bring along the youngings was a great idea, and both the playing and chemistry are perfect right now, despite having a quarter of the team missing due to COVID. I don't know how much of this success rests on "CIA Pop", but it's clear that they chose a path moving forward, and it's reaping benefits right now.

Despite that, we'll have to wait a lot more time to judge whether going soft-rebuild was the right way to go. We have a lot of promising pieces, sure, but as many others have mentioned, still lack that superstar player/talent. Time will tell though, the Spurs are currently in a great position to make all sorts of moves and stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've been thinking about it ever since going through the Poeltl signing thread and seeing Timvp, of all people, talk about how the FO "didn't have a clear plan" or direction moving forward. Now, about half the season in, turns out keeping a handful of vets to help bring along the youngings was a great idea, and both the playing and chemistry are perfect right now, despite having a quarter of the team missing due to COVID. I don't know how much of this success rests on "CIA Pop", but it's clear that they chose a path moving forward, and it's reaping benefits right now.

Despite that, we'll have to wait a lot more time to judge whether going soft-rebuild was the right way to go. We have a lot of promising pieces, sure, but as many others have mentioned, still lack that superstar player/talent. Time will tell though, the Spurs are currently in a great position to make all sorts of moves and stuff.
    Nobody has a clearer picture of the ingredients than the chefs.

We're all, but tasters. No matter how well trained the taste buds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No trained taste buds in here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So he had symptoms. Yikes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With covid it's weird, symptoms can be immune over reaction. You can go though but be clear of the virus. And then the nasty effects of the virus don't trigger any immune response until it's too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could also have a regular flu and people will tell you it’s Covid. Apparently the normal flu and cold don’t exist anymore since this plandemic started

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or it could just be the anxiety. Heck what you hear in the news and learned that you have it? That could keep you all night. I just hope that there are no lasting effects. Keldon's ticket is his motor and you don't want him slowing down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With covid it's weird, symptoms can be immune over reaction. You can go though but be clear of the virus. And then the nasty effects of the virus don't trigger any immune response until it's too late.
    I don't know much about it. What do you mean by "the virus don't trigger any immune response until it's too late."? Do you mean you could be over the virus and then out of nowhere, get some sort of nasty reaction that could be bad or even fatal? If so, that sounds scarier than I thought it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    1h
    #Spurs announce DeRozan is out for personal reasons vs. Orlando. (@JMcDonald_SAEN reported he is en route to Los Angeles to attend a private funeral service for his father Frank). Also, Devin Vassell is off the injury report after going through protocols and re-conditioning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    1h
    #Spurs announce DeRozan is out for personal reasons vs. Orlando. (@JMcDonald_SAEN reported he is en route to Los Angeles to attend a private funeral service for his father Frank). Also, Devin Vassell is off the injury report after going through protocols and re-conditioning.
    Knowing Pop, Samanic will still not play.

Like I said, I believe we're going to continue showcasing the vets until the trade deadline.

Murray/ Mills/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Q
    Keldon/ Vassell
    Gay/ Lyles/ Samanic
    Poeltl/ Eubanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic has quite a few players out tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sucked seeing KBD pull his hammy in the game. I know he is not a volume player but he has length and gave us some depth.

It won't happen before the trade/buy out of LMA but we need a live body of someone who can play center for depth. We would be in a world of hurt if Jakob or even Drew went down for an injury and with the compact schedule watching Rudy and Lyles play the five will be painful.

Cam Reynolds is the logical guy to replace KBD while he is out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sucked seeing KBD pull his hammy in the game. I know he is not a volume player but he has length and gave us some depth.

It won't happen before the trade/buy out of LMA but we need a live body of someone who can play center for depth. We would be in a world of hurt if Jakob or even Drew went down for an injury and with the compact schedule watching Rudy and Lyles play the five will be painful.

Cam Reynolds is the logical guy to replace KBD while he is out.
    Could they play Luka at center? He's tall enough, but I don't know if he is strong enough to push people around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could they play Luka at center? He's tall enough, but I don't know if he is strong enough to push people around.
    He can but it takes him away from his strengths. He's shown to be good defending the perimeter but if he's stuck in the paint, we won't get to see that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can but it takes him away from his strengths. He's shown to be good defending the perimeter but if he's stuck in the paint, we won't get to see that.
    Yep, we need his defense on the perimeter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see Dwight throw Luka down using just his pinkie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DeRozan still out.

I expect the same lineup as last game unless we go on a losing streak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    55s
    DeMar DeRozan and Keita Bates-Diop are both out for Friday’s spurs game vs the cavs the team announced

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPR gonna be out until the trade deadline tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like seriously, why is Demar out this long? Are the Spurs looking to trade him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like seriously, why is Demar out this long? Are the Spurs looking to trade him?
    Yes. Just figured that one out? This is his version of LaMarcus’s hip injury.

No funeral lasts for a week, and he’s no good if he gets injured.

Thread Information