Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Yes I know its a movie about two monster ans fighting but it was horrible. Skull Island is way better than this.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    people going into this expecting some kind of citizen kane, when it's the citizen kane of movies where a giant ape shoves an axe handle down a giant lizards throat
    Thwy added too many do nothing characters. I think if they have kept it to 2-3 main guys it would have been alright. But they’re just too many actors on the screen doing absolutely nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't care for it.. Everything outside of the graphics has been downhill after the 2014 reboot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol what else did you expect?
    Effort. At some point it would be nice for these people to simply try instead of recycling the same junk. You can have big, dumb monsters and still make a good (above average at least) movie. Maybe?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    people act like kaiju flicks have to have ty writing + good action and call it a day. the first pacific rim was a great example of how you can actually make a solid movie. godzilla 2014 too (tho tbh they could have had a bit more action in that one)

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    I watched this hoping it would be good. It wasn't. Big-budget VFX, no-budget script.
    Yeah, they originally had David Mamet on board to punch up the dialogue but that fell through.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It reminded me of batman v superman. I hoped for Mothra to come in that last fight with wonder woman music. Anyway, id give it more than a 3/10 if Gojira killed all the Florida characters. They were just a bit more annoying than other characters... it also sucks Eiza Gonzales was not in sexy clothes, that way id at least see something good in this movie. It was also directed by the re that made the death note movie, so i should have know it will be .

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When the biggest complaints are about how bad the human actors and storyline is, this movie has succeeded.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My big gripes with the movie are Kong hogging the spotlight, and they never played the legit Godzilla theme once. Not once man. Would have gone perfect when he pinned down Kong like a

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gawdzilla vs Yawn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Hollywood needs to quit trying to make millie brown happen. What a ty ty actress.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hollywood needs to quit trying to make millie brown happen. What a ty ty actress.
    Is she bad, objectively? See alot of people saying how horrible she is but she seems 100% average to me. Def nothing special or anything
    I guess I don't get it

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ain't no acting ability out there enough to make her character decent, she's supposed to be the daughter of two geniuses and they turned her into a conspiracy nut

Thread Information