My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've noticed Lonnie has gotten some criticism on this site. Honestly, I think he's improved. He's not far from a rookie in a lot of ways, this is the first time he's gotten consistent minutes. I like what I've seen. Yes, there is a lot of room for improvement, but I think he's taking the right steps.

Also I brought my puppy on at the end for everyone to see go Spurs go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've noticed Lonnie has gotten some criticism on this site. Honestly, I think he's improved. He's not far from a rookie in a lot of ways, this is the first time he's gotten consistent minutes. I like what I've seen. Yes, there is a lot of room for improvement, but I think he's taking the right steps.

Also I brought my puppy on at the end for everyone to see go Spurs go
    Spur (or ST Spur) fans love to hate on their own (even Tim Duncan at times), so no surprise they rag on the young guys.

I think the main issue is that people want one of these kids to become another superstar. Which is highly unlikely and the last one (Nephew) was an outlier not the norm.

I'm just happy they are all taking steps forward and hopefully will look even better when White is healthy.
    Lonnie needs to definitely improve a lot further on the defensive end, with his finishing ability (finishes below league average) & get his three-point percentage back up with higher volume.

I also can't wait until more or all of the veterans are jettisoned, so they can either sink or swim.

Finding and developing a superstar around them will also be vital to not end up like the current Kings, Bulls or Hawks (I don't think Young is a star or superstar).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur (or ST Spur) fans love to hate on their own (even Tim Duncan at times), so no surprise they rag on the young guys.

I think the main issue is that people want one of these kids to become another superstar. Which is highly unlikely and the last one (Nephew) was an outlier not the norm.

I'm just happy they are all taking steps forward and hopefully will look even better when White is healthy.
    Lonnie needs to definitely improve a lot further on the defensive end, with his finishing ability (finishes below league average) & get his three-point percentage back up with higher volume.

I also can't wait until more or all of the veterans are jettisoned, so they can either sink or swim.

Finding and developing a superstar around them will also be vital to not end up like the current Kings, Bulls or Hawks (I don't think Young is a star or superstar).
    Especially agree with the Kings. DeAaron Fox is really good but they need a legit #1 star next to hi.m

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't watched much of Atlanta at all. You really don't think Young is even an all-star level player?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't watched much of Atlanta at all. You really don't think Young is even an all-star level player?
    I will say his percentages aren't as good as I thought they'd be. But I don't watch them play much either.

Thread Information