View Poll Results: KC Chiefs or Brady Bucs?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • KC Chiefs

5 41.67%
  • Tampa Bay Buccs

2 16.67%
  • Mahomes easily the best QB

6 50.00%
  • I'll s till blow Tom win or lose.

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chief's game to lose, but never bet against Brady tbh
    and now we have the dumb opinion.

if you didn't have the intellect of a 12-year old (which is an insult to 12-year olds everywhere), I'd call you a complete imbecile but that would actually be a compliment for someone like you....

btw if you were to put together a list of the top 10 traits among h.omosexual men, I'm sure the top trait would be having a picture of Mitch Kupchak as your avatar along with the Patriots as your favorite team

i'm not saying you should commit suicide but if the opportunity to kill yourself were to present itself it might not be a bad idea to look into it

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    and now we have the dumb opinion.

if you didn't have the intellect of a 12-year old (which is an insult to 12-year olds everywhere), I'd call you a complete imbecile but that would actually be a compliment for someone like you....

btw if you were to put together a list of the top 10 traits among h.omosexual men, I'm sure the top trait would be having a picture of Mitch Kupchak as your avatar along with the Patriots as your favorite team

i'm not saying you should commit suicide but if the opportunity to kill yourself were to present itself it might not be a bad idea to look into it
    Not gonna read what a dude too scared to post on his main says

Not gonna read what a dude too scared to post on his main says
    on behalf of the red-blooded American males of Spurstalk, please stop littering your posts with unbelievably gay cartoon pictures.

they are suitable for grade-school aged girls and sexuals only.

by the way, on the list of top 10 signs that a person might be a sexual, #1 is being male and using gy smiley faces to get your point across.

look at your post, post #26. tell me if you see any gay animated cartoon pictures, or if you just made your argument with words, like a man.

i'm not convinced you have a single positive trait about you as you are dumb, smug, and dimwitted all rolled into one

doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain so dumb that you can't even get that?

Thread Information