View Poll Results: KC Chiefs or Brady Bucs?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • KC Chiefs

5 41.67%
  • Tampa Bay Buccs

2 16.67%
  • Mahomes easily the best QB

6 50.00%
  • I'll s till blow Tom win or lose.

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Best QB Mahomes or Luckiest QB Ever Brady?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    i commend Tom for disposing of the Aints and Fraudgers, but his time is up, he will not be able to overcome the black excellence of Mahomes tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    KC Chiefs oline in shambles and Tampa's pass rush is ferocious, so ... I don't know. It's 50-50 in my book. But I lean towards Chiefs outscoring Bucs and this in turn means that Bucs are going to win.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not gonna bet against Tom

and the chiefs

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    KC Chiefs oline in shambles and Tampa's pass rush is ferocious, so ... I don't know. It's 50-50 in my book. But I lean towards Chiefs outscoring Bucs and this in turn means that Bucs are going to win.
    Yep. Packers O-Line was ranked #1 in pass protection in 2020 and by a good margin, but allowed 5 sacks and an additional 11 QB pressures. KC is missing their pro bowl tackles and their interior was never that good to begin with. Mahomes might be a sitting duck back there. Arians should employ the 2018 Belicheat strategy from the first half of that championship game that completely befuddled KC's offense

Post Count
    tom is easily the goat based on his resume

but mahomes so far may be the best quarterback i have ever seen. i havent seen a single thing that he isn't at least well above average at.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tom is easily the goat based on his resume

but mahomes so far may be the best quarterback i have ever seen. i havent seen a single thing that he isn't at least well above average at.
    Staying healthy. Brady has sustained exactly 1 injury in 21 years that kept him off the field for any length of time. Mahomes has had injury issues and missed time already 2 out of 3 years as a starter. Nothing season ending, but still, he's not the best at protecting himself.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    This will be key. Reid needs to come up with a game plan to minimize TB's biggest strength: their D-line. Between that widely lopsided matchup and Lucky Tom's seemingly endless fortune, I can smell the upset from a mile away.

I'm thinking the same thing...something like a 34-24ish Chiefs win. I don't think Tampa's pass rush will be as big a deal as some people think. With all the pre-snap motion, misdirections, etc that the Chiefs do, Mahomes has been able to get the ball out pretty quick to open receivers. And even in the Bills game...there were a few putrid plays on the offensive line where the linemen just whiffed on a block, but Mahomes was still able to evade the rusher and complete the pass. I just don't trust any defense not led by Belichick to slow down the Chiefs enough to win IMO

To be clear it's Bienamy who is coming up with the game plan, not Andy Reidenheimer.

We know how that would end.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh probably one of the few Super Bowls I can remember where I'd be happy if either team won. I always like seeing all-time great teams or players continue to pile onto their legacies and hate seeing sh!tty teams get fluky wins against better teams. So in this case Brady getting his 7th or the Chiefs building a dynasty and going back to back would both be positive outcomes. IMO, I think KC wins. Unless Mahomes gets injured or until somebody knocks them off, it's hard to pick against them

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs win and it won't be particularly close imo.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Glad Fabbs included that 4th option tbh that's the only scenario I really care about IMO

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Chiefs win and it won't be particularly close imo.
    But every Super Bowl with Brady has been one possession game so far (except LIII and even that Super Bowl was close).

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This will be key. Reid needs to come up with a game plan to minimize TB's biggest strength: their D-line. Between that widely lopsided matchup and Lucky Tom's seemingly endless fortune, I can smell the upset from a mile away.
    Packers had success with short-passing game

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But every Super Bowl with Brady has been one possession game so far (except LIII and even that Super Bowl was close).
    Bill Belichick isn't walking through that door to coach TB tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm thinking the same thing...something like a 34-24ish Chiefs win. I don't think Tampa's pass rush will be as big a deal as some people think. With all the pre-snap motion, misdirections, etc that the Chiefs do, Mahomes has been able to get the ball out pretty quick to open receivers. And even in the Bills game...there were a few putrid plays on the offensive line where the linemen just whiffed on a block, but Mahomes was still able to evade the rusher and complete the pass. I just don't trust any defense not led by Belichick to slow down the Chiefs enough to win IMO
    Yes,yes

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bill Belichick isn't walking through that door to coach TB tbh.
    People thought that Brady would be exposed without Bill and that he's system qb. First season without Bill - Super Bowl appearence, 40 tds (just for the 2nd time in his career) in completely different system. So, who knows

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    People thought that Brady would be exposed without Bill and that he's system qb. First season without Bill - Super Bowl appearence, 40 tds (just for the 2nd time in his career) in completely different system. So, who knows
    Brah, Belichick is the best defensive mind in the game. And I've also said Brady has been the GOAT for a few years now. They're both all-time greats, you can't just dismiss Belichick as some afterthought because of one bad season without Brady. Look what he did as DC w/ the Giants. I'm in agreement with the rest of the posters in this thread that it will take a special defense to beat the Chiefs and I just don't see it in the Bucs. I'm talking 2013 Seahawks or 2015 Broncos level of dominance

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady is the GOAT obviously, what I'm saying is Brady is up against a currently superior QB and a coach much better than the one he currently has. Can't see Arians coming up with a game plan to help Brady and co overcome Andy Reid's game plan.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bills had no answer for Kelce. Was impressive.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Not realy, tbh. A lot of folks were calling TB SB favourites. Even I, who wasn't too high on them (and still aren't, tbh), knew they could get far because of how the matchups/cir stances presented for them (team with losing record in WC week, ex QB in divisional week, and favourable matchup on championship week). Now they get their D-line healthy just as the Chiefs' o-line gets dismantled.

Not realy, tbh. A lot of folks were calling TB SB favourites. Even I, who wasn't too high on them (and still aren't, tbh), knew they could get far because of how the matchups/cir stances presented for them (team with losing record in WC week, ex QB in divisional week, and favourable matchup on championship week). Now they get their D-line healthy just as the Chiefs' o-line gets dismantled.
    So if you had to choose an SBowl winner it would be ____?
    Here's a little something for one of the boards rare healthy heteros :

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    So if you had to choose an SBowl winner it would be ____?
    Here's a little something for one of the boards rare healthy heteros :
    Only need to photoshop Tomdoll's face on there and then I'll break out the lotion/kleenex tbh imo

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Chief's game to lose, but never bet against Brady tbh

Thread Information