Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what is a good app to use for this? wanna try to get in late to the party
    You can still buy through RH under "top 100" in the app, but to stick it to them you can use Fidelity or Webull. They're allowing buys on GME and AMC right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseline is yesterday's high. Trendlines are similar.

Even after today's unprecedented moves, it looks like the combined autistic might of Reddit is still landing body blows to Melvin Capital with no end in sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dipping again. Buy now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dipping again. Buy now.
    no

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Unless you jumped on this train two days ago, or unless you're willing to donate money to over hedge funds a little bit longer, it's stupid to jump in right now. (And if you did jump in in the past two days, you should have already sold).

The oligarchy has spoken. Playtime is over. You need a membership at the country club to play this course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless you jumped on this train two days ago, or unless you're willing to donate money to over hedge funds a little bit longer, it's stupid to jump in right now. (And if you did jump in in the past two days, you should have already sold).

The oligarchy has spoken. Playtime is over. You need a membership at the country club to play this course.
    ruined it for all the other kids too

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah if you’re buying right now that’s re ed. The stock isn’t going to stop cratering.

Probably gonna make around ~2k on my put options, not bad for a 24 hours trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I dont disagree. But wasting 100 or 200 to piss off wall street is good money imo

Of course unless you dont have that kind of spare change

Anyway. I think there will be other stocks.... this is not the end of it imo

I had to cancel my trades today as I forgot I had to disclose a trades to my employers. that. I guess Ill watch from sidelines and cheer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also the ppl that put in a couple hundred will stay put. No reason not to. I dont see gamestop or amc totally gettinv wiped.out

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Down 64% now. I’ll be seriously impressed if the Redditors can hold the line and get it back up to $300.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also the ppl that put in a couple hundred will stay put. No reason not to. I dont see gamestop or amc totally gettinv wiped.out
    Perhaps unrelatedly, AMC has already staved off bankruptcy til later this year. Apparently they raised a lot of money before GameStop came along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AMC has reportedly staved off bankruptcy til later this year.
    Yeah. Im sure most ppl didnt put in their lifesavings to these. Just spare change. No reason to sell at a loss and give your change to wall street. Stay put.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stock memes?

perhaps someone with relevant professional experience can explain if, or how this is real.

Well, they got their users to leverage their purchases.

this really is hilarious.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I dont disagree. But wasting 100 or 200 to piss off wall street is good money imo

Of course unless you dont have that kind of spare change
    For sure. If you can afford to lose it, go for it. But all the Reddit posts about being able to buy their parents a new home or pay for college, that ship has sailed. Even yesterday the most optimistic scenario by far was that the stock could double again, and you're not going to make enough to pay for college on that unless you already have a lot of potential college money to invest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down 64% now. I’ll be seriously impressed if the Redditors can hold the line and get it back up to $300.
    This is the last death rattle of Melvin. The stock volume is low. They're just trading amongst each other trying to scare everyone into selling. Maybe some noobs will jump off the cliff, but Reddit isn't blinking. If they weren't trying to shut people out through RH and TD, this would've already bounced back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Im sure most ppl didnt put in their lifesavings to these. Just spare change. No reason to sell at a loss and give your change to wall street. Stay put.
    The main streeters who are getting rich are the ones that started this, not the ones that followed way too late (they're losing money).

By the way, there are plenty of people dumb as sh** who probably did put something close to their life savings into this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started to rise sharply as soon as the halt was lifted then halted again.

This manipulation is eye opening for those new to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Honestly, if it means some hedge fund loses money, I owuld be happy to buy a share or two. ten million people doing that... could move the needle.

Leverage it the way they were, and you could sustain it for a long while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everytime a halt is lifted it rises and is halted again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps unrelatedly, AMC has already staved off bankruptcy til later this year. Apparently they raised a lot of money before GameStop came along.
    If the companies were smart they would have sold some treasury stock to make some quick cash, of the kind that could be invested in not dying.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    GameStop has an earnings release in a month. When that’s as ty as every other recent GameStop earnings release is, this all comes to an end (assuming it lasts that long). Robinhood should go out of business after this, but anyone still buying GME is a complete re .

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GameStop has an earnings release in a month. When that’s as ty as every other recent GameStop earnings release is, this all comes to an end (assuming it lasts that long). Robinhood should go out of business after this, but anyone still buying GME is a complete re .
    It ends tomorrow when Melvin has to call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The squeeze is coming. There will likely be one last big e before all is said and done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It ends tomorrow when Melvin has to call

Thread Information