Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    start from 18:00 for the meat and potatoes

Reketia Law on Youtube shat on this hack (so badly).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do feel for those guys. Especially those who fomo'd their entire portfolios into the hype train.

But I repurchased at 103 and I'm not selling. Worst case, it turns out to be a long hold but I can be patient and it's literally money that I got from the stock itself.
    This sh** is impossible to predict. But I'd sell and re-buy at 55.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GME looking good again. Damn I wish I would have bought some when the ery started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reketia Law on Youtube shat on this hack (so badly).
    no clue who that is. what were his thoughts on the kraken, #pencecard, et al

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soy boys talking like this play was about the money.
    what's it all about, derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's it all about, derp?
    ChumpDumper

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should watch and find out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly what you think... Courts all over the country including the SCOTUS shat on Reketia Law (so badly)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sh** is impossible to predict. But I'd sell and re-buy at 55.
    Nah. I kept buying the dips and got my avg down to 78. Gonna hold it at least until 300 again. Might get greedy and go for 500. It all depends on what keeps happening AH tonight and pre-market 2morrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should watch and find out.
    You shouldn't bother. Take a cursory look at their twitter account. When you're quoting dissenting opinions from Uncle Thomas, that's all you really need to know

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. I kept buying the dips and got my avg down to 78. Gonna hold it at least until 300 again.
    Hope you know how wash sales work.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might get greedy and go for 500. It all depends on what keeps happening AH tonight and pre-market 2morrow.
    I can see it hitting $1600. Not saying it will though. At some point down the line, I see it hitting $16.

Like I say, impossible to predict.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You shouldn't bother. Take a cursory look at their twitter account. When you're quoting dissenting opinions from Uncle Thomas, that's all you really need to know
    You really have no idea what you're talking about. You're just letting the hate drive you though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see it hitting $1600. Not saying it will though. At some point down the line, I see it hitting $16.

Like I say, impossible to predict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would've blown past this on jan 28th had RH, other brokers and clearing house not cheated.

Theoretically it can still e to 1k. This would require some real diamond balls from the big holders, private and ins utional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would've blown past this on jan 28th had RH, other brokers and clearing house not cheated.

Theoretically it can still e to 1k. This would require some real diamond balls from the big holders, private and ins utional.
    there was no cheating tbh

plenty of brokerages like fidelity never stopped trading at all. if your only means of trading is an app like robinhood then that's kind of on you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

plenty of brokerages like fidelity never stopped trading at all. if your only means of trading is an app like robinhood then that's kind of on you
    There was definitely some ery going on.

Vlad claims the trading was restricted due to DTCC constraints. But DTCC came out and said that they'd waved 2.2 billion and any trade restrictions in exchange for the 700mil that RH did pony up. Someone is lying and someone's gotta pay for this .

But I agree, I'm gonna leave RH as soon as I can and plenty of redditors/retailers are doing the same. This was the beginning of the end of RH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Vlad claims the trading was restricted due to DTCC constraints. But DTCC came out and said that they'd waved 2.2 billion and any trade restrictions in exchange for the 700mil that RH did pony up. Someone is lying and someone's gotta pay for this .

But I agree, I'm gonna leave RH as soon as I can and plenty of redditors/retailers are doing the same. This was the beginning of the end of RH.
    Bunch of ing tightwads. Costs me $6 a trade at TD whether its $100 or $100,000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

there were multiple brokerages in addition to RH who had the same restrictions. it wasn't just them

and even from what you are talking about, the 2.2 billion capital premium charge was waived, but not the 1.3 billion VaR fee. Vlad's statement acknowledged the waiver of the 2.2 billion fee. i dont see where he's lying
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-24-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as you want it, it's not all about me, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's sh** like this why you're the all-time philo on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there were multiple brokerages in addition to RH who had the same restrictions. it wasn't just them

and even from what you are talking about, the 2.2 billion capital premium charge was waived, but not the 1.3 billion VaR fee. Vlad's statement acknowledged the waiver of the 2.2 billion fee. i dont see where he's lying
    But why restrict if DTCC is not specifically asking you to?

It was the banks and brokers who'd end up paying the inflated share prices to cover the shorts and all the naked calls that were written. Seems like they didn't wanna lose that money and decided to just change the rules and over the share holders.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the beginning of the end of RH.
    Was sort of my thought at first.

But I saw an article stating how RH made all-time billions in revenues during this time and how the publicity led to record #'s of new clients.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But why restrict if DTCC is not specifically asking you to?

It was the banks and brokers who'd end up paying the inflated share prices to cover the shorts and all the naked calls that were written. Seems like they didn't wanna lose that money and decided to just change the rules and over the share holders.
    the VaR fees were very high as well.

the problem with this conspiracy theory is that it wasnt just limited to robinhood

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like they didn't wanna lose that money and decided to just change the rules and over the share holders.
    That's exactly what happened. And the orchestraters of this operation knew that's what these greedy a-holes would do too.

These bad faith operators were badly exposed. Philo/Lite doesn't like it because he knows the political ramifications thereof. Sperm shield mode activated for him.

Thread Information