From what I've gathered, there are two types of Brady/Belichick fans on the board:
    A.) suicidal ones ("Belichick sucks, Brady is the GOAT")
    B.) blind homers ("Brady is a system QB nothing special, Belichick is the GOAT, his 7-9 season was legendary, manu>dirk, etc")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NFL champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for Brady even if he did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Maverick games; I won't take a win in Los Angeles for granted this year because we had a good run back in 2011.

This Brady/Belichick duo, in 2020, are both very respectable third best in their respective positions...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    From what I've gathered, there are two types of Brady/Belichick fans on the board:
    A.) suicidal ones ("Belichick sucks, Brady is the GOAT")
    B.) blind homers ("Brady is a system QB nothing special, Belichick is the GOAT, his 7-9 season was legendary, manu>dirk, etc")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NFL champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for Brady even if he did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Maverick games; I won't take a win in Los Angeles for granted this year because we had a good run back in 2011.

This Brady/Belichick duo, in 2020, are both very respectable third best in their respective positions...
    I disagree. They're both great and made each other better

Post Count

whatever happened to pussyface

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    might need to revise the part about Giuliani being moderate after the last year

this copypasta still making the rounds. I always wonder wtf first time lurkers are thinking when they visit this site

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I disagree. They're both great and made each other better
    'i disagree' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ...I miss old school ST...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...I miss old school ST...
    avan killed this forum

90% of pussyface's posts consisted of randomly showing up in a thread he didn't like and attacking a poster (usually mono) by calling him a h.omo and/or telling him to commit suicide in long, drawn-out phrases. That or practically writing a dissertation just to call someone stupid. Looking back at his posts, never realized how simple the schtick was but somehow it was hilarious everytime

The other 10% were his NBA takes which were generally horrendous

Thread Information