Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol it's the next Chuck Callst grift hook, tbh...

IF YOU ARE A PATRIOT, YOU MUST PART WITH YOUR EARTHLY POSSESSIONS BEFORE MARCH 4TH AND SEND THEM TO ME! PAYPAL BELOW!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol it's the next Chuck Callst grift hook, tbh...

IF YOU ARE A PATRIOT, YOU MUST PART WITH YOUR EARTHLY POSSESSIONS BEFORE MARCH 4TH AND SEND THEM TO ME! PAYPAL BELOW!
    flight you to Gerogia and pay your hotels.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would require hard work and forethought. Not Trump’s style. He’s an idiot savant grifter, nothing more and nothing less.
    I heard this on CNN too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard this on CNN too
    that's really telling him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what I find funny? A bunch of those that dislike/hate Spurt just can't kick their addiction to Spurt. The proof is in the pudding considering we're at like reply #32 now in this thread Spurt started and other threads of his. Yall haters hate but how much do yall truly love Spurt because I can't seem to find where yall don't enter his thread or other threads to perpetuate discord with Spurt and keep his and other threads alive.

Oh the irony of it all...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You know what I find funny? A bunch of those that dislike/hate Spurt just can't kick their addiction to Spurt. The proof is in the pudding considering we're at like reply #32 now in this thread Spurt started and other threads of his. Yall haters hate but how much do yall truly love Spurt because I can't seem to find where yall don't enter his thread or other threads to perpetuate discord with Spurt and keep his and other threads alive.

Oh the irony of it all...
    You're an idiot no one hates/dislikes either of you. everyone just enjoys ting on both of you for being complete re s. not hard to understand for anyone who isnt a druggie got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot no one hates/dislikes either of you. everyone just enjoys ting on both of you for being complete re s. not hard to understand for anyone who isnt a druggie got
    I'm good with that. I don't care what a handful of pussified men think of me to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw JK, if yall just like ting on those you deem re ed then why do yall pat each other on the back after crying to Kori to ban Spurt's alts? You can pretend you're just here for the Lulz but we all know deep down inside you're a wuss who lives off a fake perceived power of superiority you believe you gain here on ST.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw JK, if yall just like ting on those you deem re ed then why do yall pat each other on the back after crying to Kori to ban Spurt's alts? You can pretend you're just here for the Lulz but we all know deep down inside you're a wuss who lives off a fake perceived power of superiority you believe you gain here on ST.
    Very serious thoughts on the issue for someone who doesn't care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very serious thoughts on the issue for someone who doesn't care.
    Why is it you always have some stupid cheeky bs to say but never actually anything of substance? Take the dress off and be a man already bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Reck "doesn't care" about what exactly? Your statement, not mine, but are you going to dodge this too with another cheeky bs response?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Reck "doesn't care" about what exactly? Your statement, not mine, but are you going to dodge this too with another cheeky bs response?
    You care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lmao Chump "the ex-gf" can't stop and won't stop!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lmao Chump "the ex-gf" can't stop and won't stop!
    You sound jealous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound jealous.
    Nah, I'm more perplexed by his persistence when I read 0% of his replies to me yet he keeps on. Then he has pink knights like yourself coming to chime in. You're a loser and a pest just like your boy Chump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm

Trump is 0 for whatever when endorsing people to run.

Off the top of my head he's failed to get Moore, McSally, er, Perdue Leffler and the woman of the hour, Kelly Ward.

That's not even counting the candidates who ran in primaries.

This guy is a massive failure in turning people out for others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine being so scared that a democrat president would lead to a dictatorship that people are actually begging for martial law and for the military to install the president of their choosing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine being so scared that a democrat president would lead to a dictatorship that people are actually begging for martial law and for the military to install the president of their choosing
    Today's GOP, tbh.

Trump ran against the election and took the GOP with him. The MAGA mob favored him with an attempted putsch and 140 GOP Congressmen voted to nullify the election IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CAPITOL RIOT.

The GOP are out of the closet authoritarian radicals at this point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be the person (Trump) who got the most legitimate votes (quite easily).
    But if you want an actual fair election to make your ratio'd status official I'll be fine with that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's GOP, tbh.

Trump ran against the election and took the GOP with him. The MAGA mob favored him with an attempted putsch and 140 GOP Congressmen voted to nullify the election IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CAPITOL RIOT.

The GOP are out of the closet authoritarian radicals at this point.
    I don't expect they will ever come back to being good-faith in governance, fair-play, pro-democracy.

But they are doing exactly what the protective, financing, anti-democracy, authoritarian Capitalist oligarchy pays them to be, to do.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be the person (Trump) who got the most legitimate votes (quite easily).
    But if you want an actual fair election to make your ratio'd status official I'll be fine with that.
    you won't even say you think he will be president again March 4 (sadly).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump got ratio'd badly on election night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously at this point not put it past Trump and his minions to try and set up his own government where he appoints himself President for life for his die hard followers. lol
    What? He's had that environment most of his adult life.

Thread Information