My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    inb4 "Maxine Waters says stupid things too"
    so ing predictable

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You elected your biggest crazy to the Presidency.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Except the right doesn’t ignore MTG. McCarthy found out she thought the Parkland School Shooting was a hoax and decided to put her on the house education committee

trying to equate AOC with MTG. One is a naive progressive who wants to pass a $92 trillion Green New Deal that’s never going to happen, the other one is a conspiracy nut whos never found an anti Semitic trope she didn’t like.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    75 million right wingers voting for their crazy is ignoring?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even you believe this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a Q person right? So far in office she's not been "crazy" but pretty damn level-headed instead. Regardless of her association with that whole Q thing she's a breath of fresh air in the GOP/Gov't. We need more strong women and men to push back against the establishment who've done nothing but sell our country out for decades in order to line their own dirty pockets.

Oh and AOC thought that other congresswoman with the gun was threatening her life by simply practicing her right to carry legally.... What a loon that bug eyed freak truly is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even you believe this .
    How many genders exist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many genders exist?
    its pretty clearly bimodal

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol calf tats and his gay obsession with Reck

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She's a Q person right? So far in office she's not been "crazy" but pretty damn level-headed instead.
    Forum expert on level-headedness weighs in.

the filed articles of impeachment on day 1 of the Biden presidency and was laughed at by her own party.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem Lori Bush is moving her office and staff away from the crazy Georgia who with her staff harassed Bush and her staff

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Globe email:

The latest revelation is that she claimed that

the Rothschilds, a wealthy Jewish banking family that are popular targets for anti-Semites,

were partly responsible for the California wildfires because of some tenuous connection to a

satellite that she said was shooting lasers at the forests, setting them ablaze.

And naturally, Twitter went nuts:

Does anyone know the best place to get a new charger for my #JewishSpaceLaser? Mine just blew.

#JewishSpaceLasers: Yeah, I keep mine in the box that says "Shabbat candles" on it.

Jewish Space Lasers is my favorite Jefferson Starship album. #JewishSpaceLasers

I’m definitely saving up so I can get that #JewishSpaceLasers upgrade pack. I think they sell them at #GameStop

I’m really upset that I didn’t get my #JewishSpaceLasers for my Bar Mitzvah...it was even science themed and everything

The secret Jewish space laser was great for my sons’ bris, but the wildfires are a step too far.

Am I the only Jewish person who doesn’t have a laser?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you running in post haste to shield Maxine with the IB4?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a Q person right? So far in office she's not been "crazy" but pretty damn level-headed instead. Regardless of her association with that whole Q thing she's a breath of fresh air in the GOP/Gov't. We need more strong women and men to push back against the establishment who've done nothing but sell our country out for decades in order to line their own dirty pockets.

Oh and AOC thought that other congresswoman with the gun was threatening her life by simply practicing her right to carry legally.... What a loon that bug eyed freak truly is.
    No one is getting into politics to push back. They are all trying to get in line to fleece the nation, they just do it under different disguises.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Like you running in post haste to shield Maxine with the IB4?
    I'm not even a Maxine Waters fan, I just know how this works.

"Republican congresswoman calls for journalists to be drawn and quartered at a truck rally as a blood sacrifice to the Christian God, but Ilhan Omar wants to ban guns so both sides are equally crazy."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not even a Maxine Waters fan, I just know how this works.

"Republican congresswoman calls for journalists to be drawn and quartered at a truck rally as a blood sacrifice to the Christian God, but Ilhan Omar wants to ban guns so both sides are equally crazy."

Meh, democrats and their fourth estate allies had half the country believing Trump was a compromised Russian asset who colluded with them to steal the 2016 election.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Meh, democrats and their fourth estate allies had half the country believing Trump was a compromised Russian asset who colluded with them to steal the 2016 election.
    and what does that have to do with the conversation they're having?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what does that have to do with the conversation they're having?
    Bat crazy conspiri s

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Almost as predictable as your pathetic whataboutism is that you will inevitably return to this well. Because you're desperate to cover for the fact that you supported a President who led an election fraud conspiracy theory that resulted in the Capitol being stormed, and you still support sitting US congressmen and women who helped.

Democrats overplaying their hand on an obvious and secretive Trump/Putin allyship doesn't come close to comparing, but keep trying if it makes you feel better about yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Maxine

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Bat crazy conspiri s
    Not even remotely similar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even remotely similar
    True. Russiagate was much more widely held belief by the dems.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Speaking of Maxine

Did she tell Democrats to storm the capitol and revolt over it though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the filed articles of impeachment on day 1 of the Biden presidency and was laughed at by her own party.
    And rightfully so! He has done pay-for-play with Ukraine and said so on video. You prop up a fool of 50 yrs in gov't who's done nothing but try his hardest to segregate races because he idolizes Klan members and the like. The dude is as corrupt as it gets and China loves every minute that that fraud is in office.

When your dumb overlords stop with the Awoman & white supremacy crap you can come talk about the reality we're living in.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    True. Russiagate was much more widely held belief by the dems.
    75 million people voted for a guy who hamstrung the Post Office because he was convinced that Democrats were going to steal the election through mail-in votes.

And you also believed that was happening.

Alex Jones? Trump supporter.

Paul Joseph Watson? Trump supporter.

Every Q-Anon moron? Trump supporter.

Republican Party? Made Trump their candidate for President twice.

Seriously, there's no comparison. Republicans are the party of Trump, and therefore they're the party of conspiracy theorist nutjobs. If that bothers you maybe you should reconsider your position instead of semen shielding for them with false equivalences.

Thread Information