Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still salty about Trump’s pants?

How about you counter my argument or shut the up.
    This is hilarious because Trump just took Joe Biden's gig for hater.
    The incontinent old man is now Hater's old orange love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck was never that bright to begin with, but seems like a good fella nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ing stupid you got to be to not realize that in West Virginia you're not getting Bernie Sanders in there?

The real problem is they didn't win more seats now they got to rely on these manchins and sinemas
    This is such bull , it's not like they're trying to pass the Green New Deal. Can't even pass an infrastructure bill.

Both Romney and Murkowski play the "uhhh... I dunno", then fold neatly into whatever their party wants. This is entirely on the Democratic party, and especially on Schumer.

It's simple, clock's ticking on this administration to get anything done. People don't care if West Vriginia this or that. Nothing gets done with this bag. Come election time, that has a price to pay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a 50-50 deadlock and 2 being from red states, good luck.

Barry had his 60 votes. Noncomparable situations.
    You can work around that. Mitch had zero problem to blow up the filibuster to pack the courts. None of his senators opposed.

But no, Dems gonna listen to the in the room who thinks he can work with Mitch to get anything done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can work around that. Mitch had zero problem to blow up the filibuster to pack the courts. None of his senators opposed.

But no, Dems gonna listen to the in the room who thinks he can work with Mitch to get anything done.
    But to do that you still need the full 50. Manchin is not doing that. Sinema won't either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck was never that bright to begin with, but seems like a good fella nonetheless.
    Another fence sitter that won't contest the issue at hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another fence sitter that won't contest the issue at hand.
    I go a step further. I don't even give a about the issue at hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But to do that you still need the full 50. Manchin is not doing that. Sinema won't either.
    But that's exactly why I'm laughing at them. It's not like the GOP even blinks when they get the opportunity. And like that ends up having long lasting repercussions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool graph... how about actually addressing the topic at hand tho?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such bull , it's not like they're trying to pass the Green New Deal. Can't even pass an infrastructure bill.

Both Romney and Murkowski play the "uhhh... I dunno", then fold neatly into whatever their party wants. This is entirely on the Democratic party, and especially on Schumer.

It's simple, clock's ticking on this administration to get anything done. People don't care if West Vriginia this or that. Nothing gets done with this bag. Come election time, that has a price to pay.
    Tick tock

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mornin' fart face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is entirely on the Democratic party, and especially on Schumer.

It's simple, clock's ticking on this administration to get anything done. Nothing gets done with this bag. Come election time, that has a price to pay.
    As with Repugs blocking everything from the Dems, the whole point is to up the economy and maintain the pain during Democrat control or Presidency, then have the voters blame the Dems, when in fact IT WAS THE REPUGS

Schumer IS a bag owned by NYC Capitalists,

but no Senate Dem leader can do anything with only 48 Dem Senators and the filibuster.

The Repugs strategy is to prove that govt can do no good (Trash's Exec kakistorcracy), privatize all govt functions, and absolutely ensure that no good comes from anything the Dems do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool graph... how about actually addressing the topic at hand tho?
    Seriously?

Some here never address a topic. They are much more concerned about how committed you are to your own argument and whether or not you can be trusted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I go a step further. I don't even give a about the issue at hand.
    In order to maintain the Highground, become a cynic.

I personally care about legislation that involves voting because it’s pretty clear to me that there is very little fraud and a whole lot of maneuvering by the red team to make sure more people don’t vote with the changing demographics. I see this as a problem. Many people do not look at issues closely, this does not automatically prohibit them from voting. When the popular vote is getting out of whack with the electoral college we have a problem

The country as a whole is better off when a president wins the popular vote and the electoral college in my opinion. simply because it means the majority of the people who decided to vote were very clear about who they want as president. (Even when given bad choices produced by a bad system that requires the ability to raise money in order to be considered)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In order to maintain the Highground, become a cynic.

I personally care about legislation that involves voting because it’s pretty clear to me that there is very little fraud and a whole lot of maneuvering by the red team to make sure more people don’t vote with the changing demographics. I see this as a problem. Many people do not look at issues closely, this does not automatically prohibit them from voting. When the popular vote is getting out of whack with the electoral college we have a problem

The country as a whole is better off when a president wins the popular vote and the electoral college in my opinion. simply because it means the majority of the people who decided to vote were very clear about who they want as president. (Even when given bad choices produced by a bad system that requires the ability to raise money in order to be considered)
    When did the pgardn podcast begin? I don't recall ever clicking on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ing stupid you got to be to not realize that in West Virginia you're not getting Bernie Sanders in there?

The real problem is they didn't win more seats now they got to rely on these manchins and sinemas
    Finally someone with a brain.

Democrats need to stop crying and try to make bills that are passable in reality not in the fantasy never never land they live T

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did the pgardn podcast begin? I don't recall ever clicking on it.
    When you clicked on Reply With Quote.
    Baffling eh....?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally someone with a brain.

Democrats need to stop crying and try to make bills that are passable in reality not in the fantasy never never land they live T
    Nothing that makes Biden look good is passable with Mitch at the helm, period. You're simply not going to get 10 republicans to cross the aisle, not with the current polarization.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing that makes Biden look good is passable with Mitch at the helm, period. You're simply not going to get 10 republicans to cross the aisle, not with the current polarization.
    Because you wouldn't pass anything with Trump's name on it, El. You had this coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you wouldn't pass anything with Trump's name on it, El. You had this coming.
    We can do this all day. You wouldn't pass anything with Barry's name on it, Dale. You had that coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that is the point, and where this has gotten to. That's exactly my point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We can do this all day. You wouldn't pass anything with Barry's name on it, Dale. You had that coming.
    Because Barry is a race hustler, as is Biden.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That’s just not true. The Democrats wanted to do infrastructure with Trump, all he was focused on was the ty right wing economic agenda of tax cuts and taking healthcare away.

Thread Information