Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He cooked his own goose when he called us vile names, El, + lied about that $600, then stole it from President Trump (like we wouldn't notice). What the is wrong with this man, El, has he no self respect whatsoever? Let him come clean, apologize to us for lying and stealing. He won't though, he's dug in too deep now, he'll brazen it out with the help of MSM.

He's a creep. And in a way I'm glad. I was half worried he'd turn out to be honorable and good man and I'd be forced to side him for the good of the country. Just the opposite occurred; he the bed before he ever got sworn and has been ting it daily every day since.

Thank Christ.
    Biden didn’t steal the bigger stimulus check from Trump, Cocaine Mitch did. Trump picked the wrong party to align himself with.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden didn’t steal the bigger stimulus check from Trump, Cocaine Mitch did. Trump picked the wrong party to align himself with.
    No, that's Biden. He promised us 2k a piece "immediately" if Georgia carried those two Dem nitwits. He got his, but then gave us 1400 hundred a piece and said thru intermediaries that made the 2k with Trump's $600 stipend. Biden lied. I'm out $1200 here at the house.

And I ain't ever forgettin' it, Will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He cooked his own goose when he called us vile names, El, + lied about that $600, then stole it from President Trump (like we wouldn't notice). What the is wrong with this man, El, has he no self respect whatsoever? Let him come clean, apologize to us for lying and stealing. He won't though, he's dug in too deep now, he'll brazen it out with the help of MSM.

He's a creep. And in a way I'm glad. I was half worried he'd turn out to be honorable and good man and I'd be forced to side him for the good of the country. Just the opposite occurred; he the bed before he ever got sworn and has been ting it daily every day since.

Thank Christ.
    Old Joe was right all along, Dale... to the point he beat Dear Leader in a landslide... he's the ultimate winner.

Let's not talk about self-respect, tbh. This is a topic that won't end well, especially being a fan of a loser that still communicates like a 7 year old.

As good as Joe is, he can't fix stupid. Don't be a statistic Dale, get Joe's vaccine while you still can, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Old Joe was right all along, Dale... to the point he beat Dear Leader in a landslide... he's the ultimate winner.

Let's not talk about self-respect, tbh. This is a topic that won't end well, especially being a fan of a loser that still communicates like a 7 year old.

As good as Joe is, he can't fix stupid. Don't be a statistic Dale, get Joe's vaccine while you still can, tbh...
    I'll never get it.........unless the wife gives me an ultimatum. I can't win those, ever.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Trump was nothing but a useful idiot to McConnell who Mitch discarded in a second when he figured the Dear Nazi had no chance in the election. Trump was basically Mitch's hype man for four years. Exploited emo boomers to get McConnell's judiciary in place.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL Trump was nothing but a useful idiot to McConnell who Mitch discarded in a second when he figured the Dear Nazi had no chance in the election. Trump was basically Mitch's hype man for four years. Exploited emo boomers to get McConnell's judiciary in place.
    Hi, fart face. Am I still in the dog house?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    LOL Trump was nothing but a useful idiot to McConnell who Mitch discarded in a second when he figured the Dear Nazi had no chance in the election. Trump was basically Mitch's hype man for four years.
    Trump was Cocaine Mitch’s stooge

Trump: “I wanna do infrastructure and bring manufacturing jobs back to the US!”

McConnell: “No. You’re gonna sign the tax cut for the rich we send to your desk, and here’s a list of Federalist Society judges for you to nominate”

Trump: “OK”

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was Cocaine Mitch’s stooge

Trump: “I wanna do infrastructure and bring manufacturing jobs back to the US!”

McConnell: “No. You’re gonna sign the tax cut for the rich we send to your desk, and here’s a list of Federalist Society judges for you to nominate”

Trump: “OK”
    Everyone with a room temperature IQ that dark night of 11/9/2016 knew Trump was going to be a lazy piece of and just hand the presidency off to McConnell. I mean that was completely obvious once he offered Kasich control of domestic and foreign policy to be VP.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Everyone with a room temperature IQ that dark night of 11/9/2016 knew Trump was going to be a lazy piece of and just hand the presidency off to McConnell. I mean that was completely obvious once he offered Kasich control of domestic and foreign policy to be VP.
    Even if it wasn’t obvious then, it was definitely obvious after Bannon got fired for actually encouraging Trump to govern like a populist and raise taxes on the rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The machine keeps going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, Obama

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hussein Obama one of the biggest race hustlers to ever walk the face of the earth. & he taught mother er Biden everything he knows on the subject.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is “race hustler” a term that Limbaugh’s AM radio replacement uses or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is “race hustler” a term that Limbaugh’s AM radio replacement uses or something?
    Goes back at least as far as the 1980s, it was often used to describe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson at the time.

Civil rights for white folks is laudable and normal, but civil rights for black folks is disreputable and "a hustle."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hussein Obama one of the biggest race hustlers to ever walk the face of the earth. & he taught mother er Biden everything he knows on the subject.
    His student, Biden, has taken the incessant race baiting to a even higher level, imo.

Also a product of the current 'woke' climate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ bad faith posters get hurt feelings over candid talk about US history

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, but it'll get a certain white man from town excised from the proceedings in a big, damn hurry...tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His student, Biden, has taken the incessant race baiting to a even higher level, imo.

Also a product of the current 'woke' climate.
    ...the mother er.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No, but it'll get a certain white man from town excised from the proceedings in a big, damn hurry...tee, hee.
    Seeing Trump lose has made you so deranged to the point where I can't even comprehend your MAGAboomer gibberish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is wokism?

This essay is refreshingly straight-forward in its analysis and its proposed solution.

The problem: civil rights law, gender equality and anti-harassment law.

The solution: chuck em all.

https://richardhanania.substack.com/...t-civil-rights

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seeing Trump lose has made you so deranged to the point where I can't even comprehend your MAGAboomer gibberish.
    Methinks you'll understand it just enough to lodge me on your Ignore List, Will.

Eh, tights?

"Race hustler" is super effective, obviously. It's a akin to "race baiter" but cuts quicker and deeper. John Lewis was a master race hustler, thus taught Hussein the vocation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    civil rights activism for non-whites equals race-baiting, huh?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Methinks you'll understand it just enough to lodge me on your Ignore List, Will.

Eh, tights?

"Race hustler" is super effective, obviously. It's a akin to "race baiter" but cuts quicker and deeper. John Lewis was a master race hustler, thus taught Hussein the vocation.
    Na, not putting you on my ignore list.

The only race hustling going on is the GOP's white grievance campaign.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Some serious votingrepublican.jpg energy ITT

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Na, not putting you on my ignore list.

The only race hustling going on is the GOP's white grievance campaign.
    Mother er Biden started it when he championed that waste of space Floyd. Christ, that cretin had pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach, Will. That's your champion? You're gonna burn down the upper northwest over that barrel of , riot and loot the Targets across the land because that animal finally handled a first class ticket to the Resurrection?

Uh, uh.

Thread Information