My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying all the old school players boxed out either.
    It's fundamental basketball but a failure to utilize by I would say over 50% of all NBA players.

FFS check out #3s Pacer Aaron Holiday failure to box out. This happens all.the.time in NBA games.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1355329351688937474

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My favorite part is post dunk, 3 Pacers calling for the inbound pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite part is post dunk, 3 Pacers calling for the inbound pass

and i just noticed #9, standing flat footed and pointing toward the basket. Waving like a traffic cop as he directs Ball in.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    tbh all through NBA history, plenty of teams have sheer talent that compares or is superior to championship teams, but the teams that do those little things best are the ones that legitimately compete for the le. it's pretty much always been what separates the good from the best. San Antonio being one of the best examples of that. It was also a lot of what made GS so tough to beat for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Pacers are a top 8 team in the East? wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh all through NBA history, plenty of teams have sheer talent that compares or is superior to championship teams, but the teams that do those little things best are the ones that legitimately compete for the le. it's pretty much always been what separates the good from the best. San Antonio being one of the best examples of that. It was also a lot of what made GS so tough to beat for years.
    1. Good points except for
    2. GS a horrible example. No, they don't.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    1. Good points except for
    2. GS a horrible example. No, they don't.
    lol what? despite being undersized, they did a generally exceptional job at boxing out, communication, moving well off the ball, smart team defense, good transition defense, and all those little fundamental things. aside from KD/Draymond feuds, they rarely beat themselves which in addition to their talent was what made them so ridiculously good for those 5 years.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not saying all the old school players boxed out either.
    It's fundamental basketball but a failure to utilize by I would say over 50% of all NBA players.

FFS check out #3s Pacer Aaron Holiday failure to box out. This happens all.the.time in NBA games.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1355329351688937474

The real question is will we ever see a legit black man in the NBA moving forward? Seems like every player now is the same mixed, goofy mulatto thing with that moptop orange/brownish cotton candy type hair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Pacers are a top 8 team in the East? wow
    I've actually heard some people say that the "power balance" shifted to the East now that Harden, Durant, and Chuckbrook are all playing over there.

The 8th seed in the West would probably take the 1st seed in the East to 7 games right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol what? despite being undersized, they did a generally exceptional job at boxing out, communication, moving well off the ball, smart team defense, good transition defense, and all those little fundamental things. aside from KD/Draymond feuds, they rarely beat themselves which in addition to their talent was what made them so ridiculously good for those 5 years.
    GTFO.
    Illegal screens, Donkey being allowed to hack at will, moar ref pampering, incredibly lucky injuries to playoff opponents, and the most pussy move of all time of Durbetta conspiring with the Warriors while blowing (throwing?) a 3-1 lead. And they still lost to a team who started and played large minutes to Tristian Kardashian of the Cavs.
    Fakest *dynasty* team ever.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There is nothing more infuriating than watching some 6-2 combo guard swoop in for a rebound while Porzingis and Cauley-Stein just stand there. And that happens multiple times EVERY GAME.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTFO.
    Illegal screens, Donkey being allowed to hack at will, moar ref pampering, incredibly lucky injuries to playoff opponents, and the most pussy move of all time of Durbetta conspiring with the Warriors while blowing (throwing?) a 3-1 lead. And they still lost to a team who started and played large minutes to Tristian Kardashian of the Cavs.
    Duncan called the current NBA when he said that the problem is small guys get away with fouling big guys and big guys get wrecked. This wouldn't be an issue if they just called the ing game like they're supposed to

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    GTFO.
    'Tristian Kardashian' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Tristian Kardashian' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet
    We've had threads on the effects of Kardashians on pro sports players. It's not a myth. For that matter ex Olympic Decathlon winners. FFS.

Warrior Slurpers - Lebron Haters can't have it both ways. If the Warriors were so freaking good* then Lebrons besting them must be great.

*We agree they certainly had historic shooting by Curry and Klanus. Their passing followed by quick release shots was indeed excellent.
    Beyond that they were an ABC Disney creation much like some of Kirbys championship feats.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    We've had threads on the effects of Kardashians on pro sports players. It's not a myth. For that matter ex Olympic Decathlon winners. FFS.

Warrior Slurpers - Lebron Haters can't have it both ways. If the Warriors were so freaking good* then Lebrons besting them must be great.

*We agree they certainly had historic shooting by Curry and Klanus. Their passing followed by quick release shots was indeed excellent.
    Beyond that they were an ABC Disney creation much like some of Kirbys championship feats.
    'Warrior Slurpers', 'Lebron Haters', 'Klanus' and 'Kirby' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan called the current NBA when he said that the problem is small guys get away with fouling big guys and big guys get wrecked. This wouldn't be an issue if they just called the ing game like they're supposed to
    It's by design. They don't ever want to see another Duncan or Shaq. Perimeter players are more marketable and that's why the rules now disfavor bigmen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Warrior Slurpers', 'Lebron Haters', 'Klanus' and 'Kirby' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet
    Neoslob,
    Were you so busy working the Jergens that you forgot to log in / log out of your numerous alts?

#Spurstalk Strong Makin up Profiles

Thread Information