Page 115 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4323
    Post Count
    Sark wasn't happy about this, but.....

Not happy? But they didn't even plant it at center field??!! Come'on, Sark! Come'on!

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Couple near misses/drops kept the game close - Thompson had a bad game and the team still found a way to win. Aside from getting away from Bijan/run game in the 2nd q, I thought the offensive playcalling was solid.
    well right after I complained about play action, they opened the next drive with a beautiful play action pass that would have been a TD, but Thompson put too much mus on the hot dog and and sailed over the WRs head.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Game day going to Dallas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Top TE will commit this Friday.

Last edited by texas4ever; 10-03-2021 at 02:12 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Top TE will commit this Friday.

Texas v Bama per 24/7. Skinner plans to visit Texas for the ok state game.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    How is Iowa at #3

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    How is Iowa at #3
    why dot u click the ap poll link it shows all the voters & how they voted.......most of the voters are located in or have worked in big10 country

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    why dot u click the ap poll link it shows all the voters & how they voted.......most of the voters are located in or have worked in big10 country
    Why is Iowa over Penn State?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not sure, but they do probably have the 2nd best defense in CFB behind Georgia.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    matters not.....they play on Oct 9.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    What we should be asking is how OU is 6th. I know they are undefeated, but they have looked like ass. They should not be in the top 10. But, since they are 6, it will elevate us even more when we win on Saturday, especially if we are able to turn that win into a blowout.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    matters not.....they play on Oct 9.
    It kinda matters because it helps Penn St make their case for playoff later if it comes down to it by beating a #3 team that really probably shouldn't even be top ten

I would have said their win over Iowa State was solid but now Iowa State looks subpar.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    It kinda matters because it helps Penn St make their case for playoff later if it comes down to it by beating a #3 team that really probably shouldn't even be top ten
    I get what you are saying.....there are a handful of teams ranked higher than they deserve.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I get what you are saying.....there are a handful of teams ranked higher than they deserve.
    Yeah I mean at the end of the day, who really cares, but if Fox sports is asking our opinion of the rankings then I don't get Iowa

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    which is why having premature rankings is bullcrap, and especially benefits the SEC who annually has 2-3 teams massively overranked in the top 10 preseason like a&m and Florida, who then are best by unranked SEC teams which then boost those unranked teams up to a ranking they don't deserve (Arkansas), then when the top teams of the SEC mop up those guys suddenly it looks like they are playing such a difficult schedule when in reality they just trashed on a couple teams that shouldn't have been ranked to begin with. then suddenly there's some stupid debate about whether two SEC teams should be in the playoff while some conference with a good and also deserving team gets the short end of the stick

rankings are dumb regardless, but if you use them they definitely should not have preseason rankings and imo should wait

the same crap happens every year. imo either wait until week 6 or 7 to rank, and/or only allow conference champs to be selected to compete in the playoffs

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    which is why having premature rankings is bullcrap, and especially benefits the SEC who annually has 2-3 teams massively overranked in the top 10 preseason like a&m and Florida, who then are best by unranked SEC teams which then boost those unranked teams up to a ranking they don't deserve (Arkansas), then when the top teams of the SEC mop up those guys suddenly it looks like they are playing such a difficult schedule when in reality they just trashed on a couple teams that shouldn't have been ranked to begin with. then suddenly there's some stupid debate about whether two SEC teams should be in the playoff while some conference with a good and also deserving team gets the short end of the stick

rankings are dumb regardless, but if you use them they definitely should not have preseason rankings and imo should wait

the same crap happens every year. imo either wait until week 6 or 7 to rank, and/or only allow conference champs to be selected to compete in the playoffs
    i agree but i do think that this season, if either UGA or Bama has one loss, that they would merit strong consideration for the playoff even if there is another one loss team that won their conference. i think, in the end, the two best teams in the country should compete for the le and i think these two teams are currently playing the best football. but that's the problem with college football; it's not created in such a manner so that one necessarily allows the best teams to compete for the le.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i agree but i do think that this season, if either UGA or Bama has one loss, that they would merit strong consideration for the playoff even if there is another one loss team that won their conference. i think, in the end, the two best teams in the country should compete for the le and i think these two teams are currently playing the best football. but that's the problem with college football; it's not created in such a manner so that one necessarily allows the best teams to compete for the le.
    yeah id agree with this too, but the same could be said for basically all systems (like mavs/spurs in the mid 00s, lakers/kings before them, pats/colts). in the end, the best team is the one that usually wins though, so even if the two best dont play in the championship, but rather play for a conference, then its still been proven who the lesser team of the two is

id also get rid of divisions in conferences, and just the top two teams play for the conference, that would also help minimize some of the debate, so there arent issues like in the past where texas and OU were clearly the two best in the conference but since they were the same division some team like colorado got to play for the conference championship, or the same with alabama and lsu, ohio st and michigan, etc...

Thread Information