Page 122 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4323
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yes a good coaching move. Should have been coaching before the KO!
    Im giving Worthy a break.
    A freshman who is getting mixed messages and rightly so. "We need you to do BIG things" vs. "Be careful with ball security"

Anyone who watches this game knows gifted athletes in college can make plays that require some risk. They may make moves that get them out of one situation, and then maybe into another where they can get easily stripped of the ball or just get blast tackled just because they avoided getting tackled in the first place. In HS they would be running free because kids cant get off the ground and help. Well in college, some are never put on the ground and the pursuit is totally a new phenomena. It gets even more obvious in the pros. X is in a tough spot. He has made huge plays, now its expected. And being used for special teams is NOT going to help him endure an entire season of getting hit with that small frame. The playmaking could get worse, and the turnovers more frequent. Lots of pressure for a true freshman who clearly is the game breaker along with Bijan. And on a team that will give up points. We will have to keep putting up points.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes a good coaching move. Should have been coaching before the KO!
    Yeah there's the player ego coaching and then there's the Xs and Os coaching.

A lot more of our team success will be to give the defense some breathers. That means offense will have to be able to stay on the field. And with our Oline, that is not easily done. Now the offense is down another receiver.
    You know Gundy is going to exploit that weakness.
    Being a 5 point favorite is puzzling to me.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    A lot more of our team success will be to give the defense some breathers. That means offense will have to be able to stay on the field. And with our Oline, that is not easily done. Now the offense is down another receiver.
    You know Gundy is going to exploit that weakness.
    Being a 5 point favorite is puzzling to me.
    -5 point sounds about right. I could totally see the horns winning by two touchdowns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Roach hinting at something big could be going down in terms of OL recruiting in this class. Wouldn't go into any other details.

Roach hinting at something big could be going down in terms of OL recruiting in this class. Wouldn't go into any other details.
    please let it be Campbell

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    3 star tackle incoming.

Sorry last pessimistic thing I’ll say.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Neto’s brother.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

texas entire starting back 7 plays on all special teams plays..........so yes they will get tired from cover every punt/kick
    Maybe on KOS but no way on punts will have to check numbers o KOS.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Troy Omeire status still no go?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Troy Omeire status still no go?
    No go....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

No more ready after the OU game AKA mack!

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Im giving Worthy a break.
    A freshman who is getting mixed messages and rightly so. "We need you to do BIG things" vs. "Be careful with ball security"

Anyone who watches this game knows gifted athletes in college can make plays that require some risk. They may make moves that get them out of one situation, and then maybe into another where they can get easily stripped of the ball or just get blast tackled just because they avoided getting tackled in the first place. In HS they would be running free because kids cant get off the ground and help. Well in college, some are never put on the ground and the pursuit is totally a new phenomena. It gets even more obvious in the pros. X is in a tough spot. He has made huge plays, now its expected. And being used for special teams is NOT going to help him endure an entire season of getting hit with that small frame. The playmaking could get worse, and the turnovers more frequent. Lots of pressure for a true freshman who clearly is the game breaker along with Bijan. And on a team that will give up points. We will have to keep putting up points.
    that worthy kid is going to be special-and credit sark for getting the ball in his hands, from the very first play on. you get the ball in your playmakers' hands. period. that kind of speed kills. it's the same reason fisher tries to create opportunities for achane.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    that worthy kid is going to be special-and credit sark for getting the ball in his hands, from the very first play on. you get the ball in your playmakers' hands. period. that kind of speed kills. it's the same reason fisher tries to create opportunities for achane.
    Achane KO runback against Bama was a track highlight.
    I just worry that X is gonna get banged up. Which is why I was hoping Omeire was back in the lineup because Whittington is out. So the tough guy going over the middle to catch passes is X at all of 175 [bs? He is by far the best receiver and thats a horrible look for Herman. We dont have the best TE in the nation either.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Man, I hope that holds. That would be incredible. After what happened with Ewers tho, I ain’t counting any chickens.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Arch is playing on NBC sports network at 7 tonight.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information