Page 126 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4323
    So I guess we'll get a few surprise 2 star commits after this train wreck? To be honest, kinda glad they lost if they play like this....there's no way they'd beat OU in December.....

Nobody does less with more than Univ Of Texas (It used to be aggie...but well....whoop....)....

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    A&M has been leaps and bounds the superior program since leaving the Big 12

As much as a troll you are, it is true their results are better, but that's like being the Lord Of The Flies at this point.......I guess Jimbo will earn his keep afterall....whoop

nobody remembers who came in second. Championships are all that matters. And ain’t no championships been won at either school lately, or yours either btw

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    nobody remembers who came in second. Championships are all that matters. And ain’t no championships been won at either school lately, or yours either btw
    Arkansas has no delusions that they should be an elite, Top 10 program every year. Sorry to inform you, but Texas is closer to Arkansas than they are to Alabama.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Second week in a row that the other teams running back has a lot more carries than #5. I would get it if the horns were playing from behind but this is just stupid.

Arkansas has no delusions that they should be an elite, Top 10 program every year. Sorry to inform you, but Texas is closer to Arkansas than they are to Alabama.
    I'm going to correct the troll....technically we're less than Arkiesaw.....but here's the difference....if we get the right coach here...the sky's the limit.....there's a reason Saban would only leave Alabamie for Texas....the support is here....we've had bad leadership and it's going to take time to rebuild this thing......we do have a lot of potential....but for the last 12 years since 09....we've been mediocre and unfortunately there's no hope on the horizon at this point.....Sark might be in over his head

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    I'm going to correct the troll....technically we're less than Arkiesaw.....but here's the difference....if we get the right coach here...the sky's the limit.....there's a reason Saban would only leave Alabamie for Texas....the support is here....we've had bad leadership and it's going to take time to rebuild this thing......we do have a lot of potential....but for the last 12 years since 09....we've been mediocre and unfortunately there's no hope on the horizon at this point.....Sark might be in over his head
    “we’re almost there” for over a decade

maybe there’s a reason you guys keep hiring terrible coaches and keep running into the same problems.

Also, Mack Brown was the outlier. You guys were saying the same thing with Mackovic and whoever else.

We want to win. And we are not happy losing. If you don’t want to win a championship every once in a while, then I feel sorry for you.
    We are down this year, but we will win another championship long before you do.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    We want to win. And we are not happy losing. If you don’t want to win a championship every once in a while, then I feel sorry for you.
    Pfft what fan wants to win a championship? We never do and we like it.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Second week in a row that the other teams running back has a lot more carries than #5. I would get it if the horns were playing from behind but this is just stupid.
    spoken like someone who didnt watch the games.......its hard to give ur rb carriers when the entire defense is keying on him aloe........there are 3 dl/lbs in the backfield before he even touches the ball

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    “we’re almost there” for over a decade

maybe there’s a reason you guys keep hiring terrible coaches and keep running into the same problems.

Also, Mack Brown was the outlier. You guys were saying the same thing with Mackovic and whoever else.
    the difference between brown & the rest of the texas coaches is brown knew how to play the bag game.........brown hired brewester a well known cheater........brow paid players something other texas coaches refuse to do..........brown paid chance mock 100k to be a backup qb

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    alabama was wandering in the wilderness for longer than texas/miami/nebraska combined..........nick saban was off to a turrible start he lost 6 games his first year including a loss to a g5 school in ulm........his recruiting class was in the 70s after that loss with lowly 3* kids........yet somehow he miraculously got 2 5* players to commit after the ulm loss.......u cant be that obtuse to see he started cheating after he knew how his tenure was in trouble..........now imagine if texas the richest athletic brand in football paid players they would be a juggernaut & u know that

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not only that, not even giving more than 2-3 carries to the other rbs. If they are keying on Bijan there are other ways to run the ball with misdirection, and they didn't try that at all in the second half and decided to keep throwing those motion screens that were not working at all.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    alabama was wandering in the wilderness for longer than texas/miami/nebraska combined..........nick saban was off to a turrible start he lost 6 games his first year including a loss to a g5 school in ulm........his recruiting class was in the 70s after that loss with lowly 3* kids........yet somehow he miraculously got 2 5* players to commit after the ulm loss.......u cant be that obtuse to see he started cheating after he knew how his tenure was in trouble..........now imagine if texas the richest athletic brand in football paid players they would be a juggernaut & u know that
    are you re ed enough to think Texas hasn’t been paying players this whole time?

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Your best shot was the Oklahoma route of winning out in a weak conference and rolling the dice in the playoffs. In your hubris you thought you could hang with the SEC, that road is now closed

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    are you re ed enough to think Texas hasn’t been paying players this whole time?
    texas does not pay players i was a part of 2 current members of the teams recruitment they were both high 4* players & were offered no $$$ from texas.....yet they were offered moey from the sec schools who targeted them..........if u dont believe me i will post a pic of the coaches in my home for a visit when they did the in home.......

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    texas does not pay players i was a part of 2 current members of the teams recruitment they were both high 4* players & were offered no $$$ from texas.....yet they were offered moey from the sec schools who targeted them..........if u dont believe me i will post a pic of the coaches in my home for a visit when they did the in home.......
    I don't believe you. Post the pic

Your best shot was the Oklahoma route of winning out in a weak conference and rolling the dice in the playoffs. In your hubris you thought you could hang with the SEC, that road is now closed
    for this year yes. Pretty much over, but we will be back. History repeats itself. And like I said we will win ANOTHER championship long before you little piggies
    Last edited by Billybass; 10-17-2021 at 09:15 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This was exactly the same game as OU but against a team with opposite strengths, a good disciplined D with a mediocre offense.

OSU was patient, their players knew the were better on both sides of the ball all along both lines of scrimmage and their coaches knew it as well. The interception was a minor symptom of a larger disease. We don’t have players along the line of scrimmage. They are going to get beat as games wear on very simply because... the are not good enough.

The en lement stuff is silly and ludicrous. We have people who can’t admit we are not good enough to beat teams unless they are weaker along the line. The ONLY skill position we are deep at with talent is RB.
    Sark knows the playbook is down to almost nothing after teams adjust and understand just how weak we are. Gundy did a great job of just being patient even with a QB who overthrew TD open receivers. They just sucked it up and absolutely pounded us on the ground and with shorter passes. Their defense is the most disciplined smart one we have played so far. Once they got their feet wet they had us, They knew and lined up exactly like they knew the plays after they figured out slight adjustments our oline could not handle. This is exactly how OSU has remained undefeated. They are smart and play to their strengths (yes they have strengths on the line of scrimmage) They are not nearly as explosive on offense as prior years and much more savvy on defense.

En lement U via the polls and press... we need backbone players. Stupid fkn excuse and way too easy. Like some badass can come in a magically make Tope Imada a better player... Make Kerstetter a star at every position... BS We don’t have it to beat teams with solid talent on the fronts.

And we will still win games against the more mediocre teams our lines don’t drown against. We need transfers or ready to go freshman (give me both) on both fronts.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It takes this long for people to see the obvious.

I would just like to know from the recruiting standpoint how we get said line players when what we have received to develop is so bad. “He’s a man at 6’4” 360...” well guess what, he can’t block. Go do the entrance to a bar. Go bounce with your bulk, you can’t move well enough to play football.

Now the fans and prognosticators that follow UT, they would be the most out of sorts unrealistic. "Throw the ball Casey", as he is being crushed and hit after every damn play...
    Throw the ball where in 0.8 seconds of time?

Also on a beautiful day for football, in an incredible albeit patchwork looking stadium, there are 5 seats full and a vacancy pattern? Yes, even after everyone made it to an 11 am kickoff. So Austin. And the crowd noise... Happy to be there and not near as loud as it should be. So Austin.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-17-2021 at 09:56 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah and what have they won besides the SEC chant?
    Oh, and avoiding us in bowl games?

On the other side 6-2 346 and cannot tackle.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On the other side 6-2 346 and cannot tackle.
    Or, cant even MOVE into a position to make a tackle. "Wow, I got a finger on him".
    They had a damn good RB that fingers dont bring down.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Yeah and what have they won besides the SEC chant?
    Oh, and avoiding us in bowl games?
    Had a Heisman trophy winner and beaten Alabama multiple times, more than Texas can claim

Thread Information