Page 127 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4323
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Had a Heisman trophy winner and beaten Alabama multiple times, more than Texas can claim
    Yes we have had Heisman trophy WINNERS, beat Alabama at a rate no one else can claim, AND WON NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.
    And that, is still the goal, not the minor two you mentioned. Because it is realistic. But not even close with the current team. We have the $ and we have the taste. (Sorry to say, this is what it takes) ATM and Arky both hate us because they cant claim this and neither will ever catch up record wise against us. You both left never to whiff real winning again but you can maintain you play tough teams. Thats good enough, b happy.

You can feel good about the minor awards, so go away just like ATM.
    That mighty ATM that your team in reality CRUSHED (the score was not indicative of the actual game; your D beat them up) just like you did to us.
    Welcome to college football. This is why its fun. We dream of getting back. ATM dreams of becoming something it never has been.
    And guess what, Alabama is not mighty this year. Florida made this very clear. If Alabama has anymore tough games on the road, they have a very good chance of losing. So now ATM will go beat up might South Carolina after destroying mighty Missouri and then get a off weak against who, Slippery rock?

No chance at a Natty this year again. But every chance to get good players for ATM. Maybe we will find a way.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Yes we have had Heisman trophy WINNERS, beat Alabama at a rate no one else can claim, AND WON NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.
    And that, is still the goal, not the minor two you mentioned. Because it is realistic. But not even close with the current team. We have the $ and we have the taste. (Sorry to say, this is what it takes) ATM and Arky both hate us because they cant claim this and neither will ever catch up record wise against us. You both left never to whiff real winning again but you can maintain you play tough teams. Thats good enough, b happy.

That mighty ATM that your team in reality CRUSHED (the score was not indicative of the actual game; your D beat them up) just like you did to us.
    Welcome to college football. This is why its fun. We dream of getting back. ATM dreams of becoming something it never has been.
    And guess what, Alabama is not mighty this year. Florida made this very clear. If Alabama has anymore tough games on the road, they have a very good chance of losing. So now ATM will go beat up might South Carolina after destroying mighty Missouri and then get a off weak against who, Slippery rock?

No chance at a Natty this year again. But every chance to get good players for ATM. Maybe we will find a way.
    “we got it done 20 years ago, it still counts! We’ll be back next year for sure! Oops not next year…… okay year after that we’ll REALLY BE BACK!”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

fans like you are why people cringe at texas, including texas fans

that being said, I think they are closer to being back to greatness than people think. they lost these last two games mostly because of monumental meltdowns by their QB

we can blame the line all we want, and sure it's not great. but Colt played behind some mediocre lines too and did just fine. and the team doesn't need a QB to be as good as Colt, just not completely incompetent once the defense makes an adjustment. there were still good plays called and receivers were getting open all over the place, Casey was simply trash and has been missing golden opportunities all season. the line partially looks worse than it is because Casey is missing open receivers and not stepping up in the pocket

with a more solid QB, this team easily could be undefeated despite the lines not being great, that's how talented the team is as a whole. all three losses were the result of complete QB meltdowns, where they had many opportunities to capitalize but simply failed.

To put all the blame on Casey for this debacle is crazy. This is Sarks team. He brought in some linebackers/D ends in the off season, who had minimal results, but I didn’t see any Oline guys being brought in. I hope he has talent evaluation to know that the guys we have are not good enough.
    That being said, he inherited this team from Herman. So quarterback and Oline are not the guys he recruited. It will take a miracle to get guys like Campbell to come here, after they see this mess. Can Sark pull it off ? We will see. This is a tough time for longhorn fans, but hopefully it will get better. I think this season is going to be a Looooonnnng season. Probably time to start Card and see what he has got.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    To put all the blame on Casey for this debacle is crazy. This is Sarks team. He brought in some linebackers/D ends in the off season, who had minimal results, but I didn’t see any Oline guys being brought in. I hope he has talent evaluation to know that the guys we have are not good enough.
    That being said, he inherited this team from Herman. So quarterback and Oline are not the guys he recruited. It will take a miracle to get guys like Campbell to come here, after they see this mess. Can Sark pull it off ? We will see. This is a tough time for longhorn fans, but hopefully it will get better. I think this season is going to be a Looooonnnng season. Probably time to start Card and see what he has got.
    sorry but when you are consistently throwing bad passes and missing wide open receivers and killing drives with bad decisions, you deserve a lot of blame. it would be one thing if the play calling was truly bad, but fact is there were a lot of times guys were wide open and Casey simply missed them. I'm sure they would love to run a bit more with bijan but you gotta make teams pay for selling out to stop the run

Casey had open guys and kept missing them. that's on him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    “we got it done 20 years ago, it still counts! We’ll be back next year for sure! Oops not next year…… okay year after that we’ll REALLY BE BACK!
    So when does the count begin?
    Not 20 so I guess when these teams actually stopped playing each other.
    Yeah thats a good measure, lets keep count AFTER you leave.
    Rivalries are built over many years corncob brain.
    But you go right ahead and pick a convenient time from for YOUR particular needs.

The bolded are your words dumbass. We have the resources to be good in the future.
    When did I say next year pig? Point it out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    sorry but when you are consistently throwing bad passes and missing wide open receivers and killing drives with bad decisions, you deserve a lot of blame. it would be one thing if the play calling was truly bad, but fact is there were a lot of times guys were wide open and Casey simply missed them. I'm sure they would love to run a bit more with bijan but you gotta make teams pay for selling out to stop the run

He did not miss near as many open receivers as the OSU QB.
    And Thompson was under much more pressure AFter they started twisting and sending an extra man.
    He is absolutely getting hit too much. It gets to everyone, especially a first year starter.
    We might need to switch off getting QBs killed week to week.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    So when does the count begin?
    Not 20 so I guess when these teams actually stopped playing each other.
    Yeah thats a good measure, lets keep count AFTER you leave.
    Rivalries are built over many years corncob brain.
    But you go right ahead and pick a convenient time from for YOUR particular needs.

The bolded are your words dumbass. We have the resources to be good in the future.
    When did I say next year pig? Point it out.
    all that Texas money can’t buy you a brain or a decent football team

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    all that Texas money can’t buy you a brain or a decent football team
    The $ and tradition ALREADY have won us National Championships. And yes it takes $, dont be stupid. But it also requires good use of all that is given to you.
    You are the Arkansas fan on here, you need to explain how a hillbilly can fool himself into liking pork. UT has won.
    You are on here because you hate UT. And you know why you hate UT? Because we have succeeded in winning, and you still butt fk strangers on rivers.
    You want to make a time frame for ARky greatness? Then you have to go back when you were in the SWC and playing UT in the biggest games in the Nation.
    That IS your time frame pig. And you got very dissappointed. But always got a good shot in to spoil UT. Thats where your ENTIRE football cred comes from. WE put you on the map. But you fled like aggie into nothingness.

So bow to UT now worthless piggy.
    And then quit posting.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    The $ and tradition ALREADY have won us National Championships. And yes it takes $, dont be stupid. But it also requires good use of all that is given to you.
    You are the Arkansas fan on here, you need to explain how a hillbilly can fool himself into liking pork. UT has won.
    You are on here because you hate UT. And you know why you hate UT? Because we have succeeded in winning, and you still butt fk strangers on rivers.
    You want to make a time frame for ARky greatness? Then you have to go back when you were in the SWC and playing UT in the biggest games in the Nation.
    That IS your time frame pig. And you got very dissappointed. But always got a good shot in to spoil UT. Thats where your ENTIRE football cred comes from. WE put you on the map. But you fled like aggie into nothingness.

So bow to UT now worthless piggy.
    And then quit posting.
    lol tu fan mad

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    fans like you are why people cringe at texas, including texas fans

that being said, I think they are closer to being back to greatness than people think. they lost these last two games mostly because of monumental meltdowns by their QB

we can blame the line all we want, and sure it's not great. but Colt played behind some mediocre lines too and did just fine. and the team doesn't need a QB to be as good as Colt, just not completely incompetent once the defense makes an adjustment. there were still good plays called and receivers were getting open all over the place, Casey was simply trash and has been missing golden opportunities all season. the line partially looks worse than it is because Casey is missing open receivers and not stepping up in the pocket

with a more solid QB, this team easily could be undefeated despite the lines not being great, that's how talented the team is as a whole. all three losses were the result of complete QB meltdowns, where they had many opportunities to capitalize but simply failed.
    fans like you dont know how to watch football and are not UT fans anyway.
    Closer to greatness? Uhhh, no. I dont see it. Colt McCoy had a much better line, its not even close. That is some super weak .
    Im saying the tradition and resources are there. Closer... how.... I think we have got a better coach if thats what your are saying.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    tu you trolling you back.

And cmon you can do better than that aggie boy? tu... ?
    get a better act together and pick a better college you did not go to.
    Now go with the horns down to make it complete.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    tu you trolling you back.

And cmon you can do better than that aggie boy? tu... ?
    get a better act together and pick a better college you did not go to.
    Now go with the horns down to make it complete.
    lol still mad

Casey had a poor game vs okie lite and he had a lot of help doing it. However he had a great game vs OU

Some how we warched different games. Do you hate indians?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He did not miss near as many open receivers as the OSU QB.
    And Thompson was under much more pressure AFter they started twisting and sending an extra man.
    He is absolutely getting hit too much. It gets to everyone, especially a first year starter.
    We might need to switch off getting QBs killed week to week.
    1) it wasn't a comparison between him and sanders, not sure what that had to do with anything

2) if we are going to compare them, sanders adjusted to what Texas was doing. Thomson did not adjust at all. that was the difference.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Casey had a poor game vs okie lite and he had a lot of help doing it. However he had a great game 1 and a half quarters against OU
    fixed

Some how we warched different games. Do you hate indians?
    I don't hate him at all, he just has incredibly obvious limitations that began to be exposed against TCU. them OU and OSU picked up on it and did a lot of the same, with the same results. no one is saying he should be verbally abused or something, just that he simply is not good enough to be a big12 championship QB unless he had a ridiculously stacked team, at which point even garbage QBs can be successful. see Alabama until they got Tua.

sure he would look better if the line was better but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't adjust well to defensive adjustments, lacks arm strength, and lacks pocket presence. the best oline can't fix those flaws, only partially cover them up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    now I understand why people said the only worse punishment for derp than talking to himself, is talking to pgardn

A$M has been beaten many times by Alabama. fify. Texas has only lost to Ala, ONCE thanks to Mack.Even Broadway Joe could not beat them. Now for a Hog cheer

Two bits four bits a dollar
    All for the pigs lay down and wallow.

fixed

I don't hate him at all, he just has incredibly obvious limitations that began to be exposed against TCU. them OU and OSU picked up on it and did a lot of the same, with the same results. no one is saying he should be verbally abused or something, just that he simply is not good enough to be a big12 championship QB unless he had a ridiculously stacked team, at which point even garbage QBs can be successful. see Alabama until they got Tua.

sure he would look better if the line was better but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't adjust well to defensive adjustments, lacks arm strength, and lacks pocket presence. the best oline can't fix those flaws, only partially cover them up.
    Guess Sark and QB coach are dumb assessomehow they thought Casey was better.Still think we warched differenr games Who was the garbage Ala. QB S
    Last edited by Eastexhorn; 10-17-2021 at 05:57 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Guess Sark and QB coach are dumb assessomehow they thought Casey was better.Still think we warched differenr games Who was the garbage Ala. QB S
    yes and tom herman and charlie strong constantly said their players were doing a good job after every loss too, so guess that means something

yes and tom herman and charlie strong constantly said their players were doing a good job after every loss too, so guess that means something
    Hard to have a debate when you get off subject and bring up things that does not pretain to subject.

Who was the garbage QBS Ala. had?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hard to have a debate when you get off subject and bring up things that does not pretain to subject.

Who was the garbage QBS Ala. had?
    what?

Greg McElroy, Blake sims, Jake Coker all were trash

Jalen hurts wasn't particularly great and aj mccarron was obviously a product of a stacked offensive roster

Tua was the first truly elite QB they had

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    now I understand why people said the only worse punishment for derp than talking to himself, is talking to pgardn
    People said ...
    You are not talking to me.
    And please put me on ignore.
    You do not have to read or engage me if you can’t handle it neophyte.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    1) it wasn't a comparison between him and sanders, not sure what that had to do with anything

2) if we are going to compare them, sanders adjusted to what Texas was doing. Thomson did not adjust at all. that was the difference.
    Adjusted?
    Gundy adjusted by ramming the ball down our throats.
    Thats a damn easy adjustment.
    The point is it is hard to rate a QB when he fears for his life.
    So by watching the play calling you could see where the game was headed.
    Where our best player go? Did he just quit?
    Hint: he got hit by a tidal wave of defenders

The game was won at the line of scrimmage. It’s really not that hard to see. All the blathering after that is secondary. The way Gundy Called his plays and made very conservative decisions on 4th down was a big tell as well. Play us straight up and they win. Pound us one direction run a counter the other way into wide open space. He did not need his old 500 yd passing game. He knew they were better in the most fundamental way.

Thread Information