Page 131 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4323
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    so how does texas plan to blow todays 4th q lead

any predictions?
    Fake punt that should have never happened. It's like they are inventing new ways to lose

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    woohoo all gas my ass.....more like all
    I don't know if anyone could coach this mentally deficient team well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This football program is a ing cancer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bijan should enter the portal immediately after the game

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    this team

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    what a surprise

mental lapses

dropped passes

casey melting down after defensive adjustments

mix em up and you got texas football

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think we’ve seen enough of Casey Thompson.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Same ol

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It seems like we made another home run hire!

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh i have never see the texas gameday crew as angry as they are in the post game show.........griffin/fozzy just obliterated the roster/o line/strength coach betcon............said the roster was untalented........said the strength coach is the reason the team is fatigued........said the oline was turrible...........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    whoever said texas is aggy mid 2000s was correct

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For me personally it's really hard for to see who's the blame... coaching staff or players, because most of this roster is still players from Tom Herman era, if this is still happening after Sarks 3rd year than yeah, but even at that if you think about it, 2004-2008 were only good stretch of years for the program had in almost 3 decades. So them having seasons like this is actually common place for them. This team right now reminds me of Mack Browns teams before VY happened... playing not to lose

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    it takes time for a coach to really get his system in place. all of the issues so far reek of tom hermans tenure, so I am willing to cut sark some slack

Herman was wrong,losing is easy.

Come on basketball

it takes time for a coach to really get his system in place. all of the issues so far reek of tom hermans tenure, so I am willing to cut sark some slack
    Why Toms players did not call fake punt main cause of loss.

Some was saying Toms trouble was Charlies players.

If Sark does not like players sit them on bench and give others a chance. All except OL not enough players to sub a clmplete line.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why Toms players did not call fake punt main cause of loss.

Some was saying Toms trouble was Charlies players.

If Sark does not like players sit them on bench and give others a chance. All except OL not enough players to sub a clmplete line.
    might as well blame sark for josh moore playing like a re and casey melting down again too

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think we’ve seen enough of Casey Thompson.
    He was never that good. Card is probably a backup too. Sark is trying to make chicken salad out of chicken

Come on down, Maalik Murphy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He was never that good. Card is probably a backup too. Sark is trying to make chicken salad out of chicken

he's a product of attention to bijan

take away his first read and bailout option and he has nothing, which is why he's awesome the first half and sucks the second half for 4 straight games

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Come on basketball
    texas plays the #1 team in the country week 2

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

1st year starting quarterbacks, horrible offensive line, sark is a good enough play caller and we have guys like Bijan and X Worthy and he made something out of it. Malik Murphy looks to be horribly raw. And throw him in with a bad offensive line... Hes done.

And again, our D line and maybe even defensive concept is pitiful. And we were still in the game... Not gonna win obviously, but if another team took the field in the 2nd half we would certainly have a chance. I wonder which young guys that stay on the oline are salvageable. I dont see how we just start over. Grad transfers. The kid from Rice worked out OK for us. He filled in at LT.

Just take a look at OSU v. Penn St. last night. The talent along the defensive fronts compared to ours... makes ours look pitiful. Their guys can actually run, penetrate, put pressure on the RBS and QB. They are... athletes. We have one play big bumblers. The transfer kid from ND is OK but holy ....

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    it all starts with the OL. They suck at pass protection, even against 3 man fronts. They suck at run blocking, shows you how great Bijan actually is. They commit too many damned penalties.

We need to hit on our next 2 classes of OL recruits in a big way and change the culture of our front 5. We need some serious road graders. We need some fat nasties who want to simply mentally, emotionally and physically abuse the opposition. We haven't had that kind of OL talent in well over a decade.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    the fact that despite so many shortcomings that with one or two breaks they could easily have won the last 3 games all against ranked opponents shows they have plenty of talent overall. just not on the lines.

simply improve the trenches to an average level, and even with casey/card next year they win the big12 (if not in sec by then) and bijan wins heisman.

Problem is with OLine, there is no quick fix. When you suck, makes it really tough to get the big names. And when you do get the top guys, they usually need to be red shirted (see brockmeyers with alabama)

So even when you get the top recruit, it will be a couple years before they can make a difference. First thing is to get the top recruit. And that won’t be easy when they see the mess we got.

So no quick fix, and you can’t beat good teams with an Oline like we got.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Problem is with OLine, there is no quick fix. When you suck, makes it really tough to get the big names. And when you do get the top guys, they usually need to be red shirted (see brockmeyers with alabama)

So even when you get the top recruit, it will be a couple years before they can make a difference. First thing is to get the top recruit. And that won’t be easy when they see the mess we got.

So no quick fix, and you can’t beat good teams with an Oline like we got.
    if you're talking about it quickly turning elite, then of course that's a stupid expectation. but considering the majority of the line consists of juniors and freshmen, there is definitely opportunity for natural growth and good coaching to help improve the quality of the line

additionally there is opportunity to get transfers as well

so there absolutely is an opportunity for a "quick fix" for the line to improve from trash to serviceable by next season. will it happen? that's another story but sark deserves his chance

Thread Information