Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 3,501 to 3,509 of 3509
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    solid college QBs with talent that a team like Texas has doesn't lead his team to a 5-7 record and repeatedly be one of the main culprits for multiple 2nd half chokejobs

solid college QBs with talent that a team like Texas has doesn't lead his team to a 5-7 record and repeatedly be one of the main culprits for multiple 2nd half chokejobs
    Still one fans opinion!

edited to say one person opinion!
    Last edited by Eastexhorn; 8 Hours Ago at 10:34 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No college QB takes an offensive line like Texas has and gets close to sniffing a conf championship.
    None.
    Period and done.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Still one fans opinion!

edited to say one person opinion!
    yes

opinions can also be completely re ed and misinformed, such as people in recent years thinking kawhi > lebron or dame > steph

thinking casey had a solid year is about as bad and misinformed as an opinion can get

but if you are happy with having a re ed opinion, more power to you

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No college QB takes an offensive line like Texas has and gets close to sniffing a conf championship.
    None.
    Period and done.
    did anyone say he should have won the conference?

and I'd feel pretty confident betting Vince young, Kyler Murray and plenty of other great QBs could have taken this team and won the big 12 considering how awful the big12 was this year

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yes

opinions can also be completely re ed and misinformed, such as people in recent years thinking kawhi > lebron or dame > steph

thinking casey had a solid year is about as bad and misinformed as an opinion can get
    I dont know what kind of year he had behind that offensive line.
    I know he is not close to a top QB, but with the RB he had and the freshman WR he completely fell apart when teams figured out stop our RB and you are good.
    Bijan got destroyed as did both our QBs on many plays because we cant block. 73 pts against Texas Tech? Is there ANY way that could happen again now that Tech knows what we really are. OU... no fkn way.

BY FAR the most obvious problem on offense was our OFFENSIVE LINE and its not even close. We saw what Sark could do with proper play calling at the beginning of the year. But once the façade was lifted, we were done.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    did anyone say he should have won the conference?

and I'd feel pretty confident betting Vince young, Kyler Murray and plenty of other great QBs could have taken this team and won the big 12 considering how awful the big12 was this year
    Of course you say that KNOWING what they DID as pros.
    Vince Rooke of the Year.
    And no fkn way, not their first year starting in COLLEGE.

What a totally ty argument.
    Because OU is bad, the whole conference is bad, what a pile of !

The more you post on this, the worse it gets. You cant see the most fundamental part of a football play, where it must all start. The QB gets the ball from the CENTER and who is in FRONT of him after that? oh, you and I...? well thats not good news... holy ...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Of course you say that KNOWING what they DID as pros.
    Vince Rooke of the Year.
    And no fkn way, not their first year starting in COLLEGE.

What a totally ty argument.
    Because OU is bad, the whole conference is bad, what a pile of !

The more you post on this, the worse it gets. You cant see the most fundamental part of a football play, where it must all start. The QB gets the ball from the CENTER and who is in FRONT of him after that? oh, you and I...? well thats not good news... holy ...
    you said no college QB could do it. none. period and done. you never said anything about first year starting. moving goalposts when you realize your take sucked

when did I say because OU was bad the conference is bad? do you seriously think OKst and Baylor are much if any better than OU, or even remotely on par with teams like bama, Georgia and Ohio state? how delusional are you?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I dont know what kind of year he had behind that offensive line.
    I know he is not close to a top QB, but with the RB he had and the freshman WR he completely fell apart when teams figured out stop our RB and you are good.
    Bijan got destroyed as did both our QBs on many plays because we cant block. 73 pts against Texas Tech? Is there ANY way that could happen again now that Tech knows what we really are. OU... no fkn way.

BY FAR the most obvious problem on offense was our OFFENSIVE LINE and its not even close. We saw what Sark could do with proper play calling at the beginning of the year. But once the façade was lifted, we were done.
    no one said the line was good

just that casey is not currently a good college qb

Thread Information