Page 142 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4323
    My Team
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Post Count
    Well on the bright side to Texas, a year ago nobody would have predicted a season like this for Michigan. Everyone thought they were circling the drain and would have to fire Harbaugh and start over again.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jesus ing christ. All Auburn had to do was not give up deep passes when Alabama needed 97 yards in 90 seconds. Then they gave up not one, but three deep passes and lost the game.

They lost the game before that. QB sack , no field goal player did not get down went out of bounds cost in time +

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Kermit wanted recruiting news Kermit will get recruiting news ............texas suffers yet another decomittment............

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kermit wanted recruiting news Kermit will get recruiting news ............texas suffers yet another decomittment............
    I wouldn’t say suffered. That kid sucks.

If he sucks why did coaches accept his commitment?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    The basketball rankings frustrate me. IMO, we should be ranked higher than Villanova. We are 4-1 and they are 3-2. We got beat down by Gonzaga. They got beat down by UCLA, who proceeded to get beat down by Gonzaga, and they lost to Purdue. In fact, I do not feel we should be ahead of Memphis or Alabama.

I feel that from 7-10 this should be the order....Memphis, Alabama, Texas, Villanova.

I know it is way early in the season and rankings do not truly matter, but they do.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The basketball rankings frustrate me. IMO, we should be ranked higher than Villanova. We are 4-1 and they are 3-2. We got beat down by Gonzaga. They got beat down by UCLA, who proceeded to get beat down by Gonzaga, and they lost to Purdue. In fact, I do not feel we should be ahead of Memphis or Alabama.

I feel that from 7-10 this should be the order....Memphis, Alabama, Texas, Villanova.

I know it is way early in the season and rankings do not truly matter, but they do.
    Eh, they don't matter too much at this point in the season. There are more than twice as many games as football so in the end they usually get the rankings pretty close to right just before they select the tourney teams.

... At which point we'll all be going wtf at the seedings like every year

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ohhh yeah. It's how Tech rolls....

over.
    Thats how we roll.
    No way Tech gives up that to what Texas is now.
    Tech is a better team now.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Please no news from asslicker Aggie playblair.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If he sucks why did coaches accept his commitment?
    Ask them. Dude lost his starting gig on his high school team due to performance. Probably not the player you want.

Also, lol LSU. Lincoln Riley to USC. Can’t wait to see what new coach comes into OU and whoops our ass.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Thats how we roll.
    No way Tech gives up that to what Texas is now.
    Tech is a better team now.
    I'll have to take your word for it

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ask them. Dude lost his starting gig on his high school team due to performance. Probably not the player you want.

Also, lol LSU. Lincoln Riley to USC. Can’t wait to see what new coach comes into OU and whoops our ass.
    I don't get why Riley would leave for the Trojans unless he sees the opportunity to dominate the PAC vs the uphill upcoming battles in the SEC?

That's the only thing I can see and even then I don't get why he would leave.

My Team
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Post Count
    Lincoln Riley is way too smart to wanna get killed in the SEC gauntlet.

Texas is going to be Orange Vanderbilt and now they’ll be joined by Crimson Kentucky.
    Last edited by Thanos; 11-28-2021 at 04:46 PM.

My Team
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Post Count
    I don't get why Riley would leave for the Trojans unless he sees the opportunity to dominate the PAC vs the uphill upcoming battles in the SEC?

That's the only thing I can see and even then I don't get why he would leave.
    He just saw what happened at LSU. You can win a freakin National Championship and get fired 2 years later in the SEC.

Just be a 10 win machine in the Pac-12 and you’re set for life.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Stepping stone sooners

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    tbh orgeron was never a good coach. he had a decent team led by a guy who had the greatest season by a QB ever

but yeah it will definitely be easier to take USCs talent and consistently compete for conference les in the pac12 than OUs talent and compete in the SEC

My Team
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Post Count
    tbh orgeron was never a good coach. he had a decent team led by a guy who had the greatest season by a QB ever

but yeah it will definitely be easier to take USCs talent and consistently compete for conference les in the pac12 than OUs talent and compete in the SEC
    It was not just the QB, but really to Joe Brady, offensive wizard who masterminded the tiger offense and then left for the Carolina Panthers, leaving lsu in ruin.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And the greatest collection of college wide receivers I’ve ever seen.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

2019 LSU is a bit overrated but in my lifetime:

Top 10 CFB teams ever. Near the middle of the list and Offensively near the Top 3.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Lincoln Riley is way too smart to wanna get killed in the SEC gauntlet.

Texas is going to be Orange Vanderbilt and now they’ll be joined by Crimson Kentucky.
    u realize if texas goes the sec bagman route no team in he sec will match them..........texas is richer than every school in the sec........... saban was 6/6 first year at alabama including a turrible class before the ulm loss..........after the loss he miraculously landed 2 5* players........he stared bagmanning

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LSU getting Brian Kelly.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    u realize if texas goes the sec bagman route no team in he sec will match them..........texas is richer than every school in the sec........... saban was 6/6 first year at alabama including a turrible class before the ulm loss..........after the loss he miraculously landed 2 5* players........he stared bagmanning
    Texas is the most valuable program in college football. Yet here we are.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas is the most valuable program in college football. Yet here we are.
    We’re Texas!

Evan Stewart to A&M

Thread Information