Page 148 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4323
    I feel like we can't deduct all of anything to any position group. The Oline didn't play great every game, neither did the qb, whomever was starting. Bobby Burton is so over the Card idea that he just seems frustrated to talk about him. Casey should've not played after hurting his thumb, that would've made more sense than trying to throw and push through the pain. That right there would've been more fair to the team. Also would've given us insight as to if Card would've been better against any of the teams we lost to during that 6 game losing streak. Hindsight is 20/20 though and well I'm over this past season. It sucked terribly. Almost made me give up even caring about recruiting until Ewers hit the portal.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Lol why wouldn't it be
    can u plz explain what you mean by this? are u saying it would or wouldnt be tough?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    xavier worthy was on ig live with 2 ucla players he mentioned that he would have 20 tds this season if he had better qbs............ if thompson/card come back its going to be awkward............

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I would have probably stuck with Card, if I new the season was going to suck so bad (Hindsight 20/20). He was slow to process things and pull the trigger early on. I thought he looked somewhat better before he got injured at WV and who knows how he might have progressed with more playing time. The offense played well enough despite the OL woes to win 7-8 games this year, even with Casey throwing ducks. The D was the major problem and needs to be fixed after signing day in some capacity. We have seen hints already with the Gary Patterson rumors. Changes will be made, I can almost guarantee it on that side of the ball.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Landing Ewers will be huge, but who Texas lands on the OL this class will be even bigger for the future of the program. Texas is in it for 5 or 6 big time recruits. Landing 3 of them, to go along with Hutson and Robertson would be awesome.
    the ol transfer from um is on commit watch he visited last weekend..........sark is hitting portal for ol this year
    https://247sports.com/Player/Curtis-Dunlap-83972/

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    This kid is a DOG and will bring toughness to the offense. I can see him making a big impact day 1 if given the chance.
    if he is a dog why is his next best offer Mississippi Valley State

if he is a dog why is his next best offer Mississippi Valley State
    MATURITY ISSUES, you know like stating "knee-grows"

IT stating Landon Jackson is not going to UT.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    roach on evans
    heard the Ewers stuff but is solid to A&M and hosting Jimbo in-home this week. He also is heading to College Station the weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Evans?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    help is coming

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    clemso s mukua

Mukuba, 1st team All ACC freshmen from Pflugerville. IF, his name hits the portal, UT and OU will be gunning for him. Previous DC Venables from Clemson, now HC at OU.

51 looks like Imade. With 10 OL on rosterneed 7 but not enough spaces left for thatmany. 5 more apt to happen plus 4 DBS 2 WRS and Ewers this would fill all available spaces
    Would help balance roster still bad out of shape.

xavier worthy was on ig live with 2 ucla players he mentioned that he would have 20 tds this season if he had better qbs............ if thompson/card come back its going to be awkward............
    He would be close to 20 if he had not droped several balls.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    youve got current players, recruits, ex players and a crazy amount of NIL money going after this kid to be the savior of UT. If I were card/Thompson I’d be out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nahlin mentioned he is feeling really good about CB Denver Harris. "Best Carousel ever."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nahlin also mentioned to keep an eye on this. Said girlfriend plays volleyball at Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is probably why Nahlin is feeling more confident with Harris.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas isn't getting Evan Stewart unless they dish out more than 300K like aggie did. Welcome to new world of recruiting fellas.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    you are such a re .

learn to read before making these long winded replies that im not going to bother reading because it was immediately evident you dont know what you are even replying to
    "Casey did not step up into a pocket collapsing in the middle." basically your idiotic stance.
    When the kid has already been hit too much and has no blocking and no running game.

You think Ewers would want to be behind that line... ? There would be zero hesitation on his part if he knew we could block and he had a chance to throw with a running game. We need to convince him it will be better (I dont think it can be much worse)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good stuff T4ever.
    Thanks for your work.

Thread Information