Page 160 of 173 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4323
    still hasnt signed or made any public indication that ive heard of
    I haven’t heard anything either. Seems like everyone is taking a breather after yesterday. That was a CRAZY day ! And Longhorns pulled an awesome class, with more to come (at least Campbell). I saw some sites that had us ranked fifth, and that doesn’t include Ewers.
    I gotta hand it to Sark and staff. That recruiting effort was off the charts ! Pretty damn impressive considering the season we had.
    And once that Oline gets a little seasoning, this team is gonna score LOTS of points. It is going to be a lot of fun again.

Did you guys see that Terrance Brooks was only 16 years old ? That is hard to imagine. A 4 star CB ! Starts at Texas next month.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Any updates on Evan Stewart?!?
    no news but i did hear (and see) that he spent yesterday playing Call of Duty with what would be his A&M teammates should he ever actually sign the dotted line.

no news but i did hear (and see) that he spent yesterday playing Call of Duty with what would be his A&M teammates should he ever actually sign the dotted line.
    Btw, the only class that was more impressive than ours, was the Aggies. Congratulations!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Btw, the only class that was more impressive than ours, was the Aggies. Congratulations!
    tbh it wasnt just more impressive, they spanked the crap out of UT

quinn better be the real deal or this is just gonna be terrible

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    thanks. nice to see texas kids staying home and texas schools stealing from other states. sark did a great job focusing on what the biggest needs in the SEC would be-getting big and strong in the trenches. starting that process now will make texas SEC ready from the start. it'll be interesting to see how great that texas o-line can be. and how ewers plays starting next season.

I completely agree with Texas kids staying home. Lots rather see them go to ANY Texas school than OU, Alabama, Ohio state etc. I enjoyed watching Baylor beat okie state.
    And it will be interesting to watch Ewers development. At least he will have a fighting chance now that we are FINALLY getting an Oline. I’ve been watching our qb’s get pummeled every year for a long time. Never made sense to me why we always have had suspect olines. And that problem will get a lot worse when we get to the SEC.
    I’m still not convinced that Sark is the answer, but he did pull a of a class considering our record.
    And I really like the emphasis on the Oline.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i gotta say i do find it interesting that A&M went from being a middle-pack big12 team to a middle pack SEC team without much trouble

not sure why people think texas (even with all their issues) will suddenly go from a middle-pack big12 team to SEC doormats on par with vanderbilt

Well they did s out a gazillion bucks for Jimbo

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    tbh it wasnt just more impressive, they spanked the crap out of UT

quinn better be the real deal or this is just gonna be terrible
    If the product on the field has anything to do with recruiting, they should have spanked the out of us.
    But then almost losing to Colorado, getting trashed by Arky, and losing to the Mississippi teams along with hated LSU... But then it can be argued they had the best WIN in the nation.
    We had a really good recruiting year with a 5-7 record and losing to Kansas. Thank you NIL.
    Clemson had a better year than we did and certainly has the rep but they seem to be getting clobbered in recruiting.

My 60 year old co-worker was in my office talking about this and asked if I thought it was sad that at his age, he spends his time reading and getting excited about a teenager playing video games. I won't share my response on this forum.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    My 60 year old co-worker was in my office talking about this and asked if I thought it was sad that at his age, he spends his time reading and getting excited about a teenager playing video games. I won't share my response on this forum.
    it'd be sad if he was watching the kid play the games. in the end, if we really want to be honest about the whole thing, it's kind of sad that our nation is obsessed about a whole lot of things that we're obsessed about. the question is: what does he balance his perfunctory obsessions with? i mean, if he spent that evening brushing up on his phenomenology, practicing calculus or checking out the stars with his telescope, then i'd say he's batting even.

it'd be sad if he was watching the kid play the games. in the end, if we really want to be honest about the whole thing, it's kind of sad that our nation is obsessed about a whole lot of things that we're obsessed about. the question is: what does he balance his perfunctory obsessions with? i mean, if he spent that evening brushing up on his phenomenology, practicing calculus or checking out the stars with his telescope, then i'd say he's batting even.
    Fair Point.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Evan Stewart took the bags and signed with Aggy. Sounds like there's a big time WR player coming in the portal, so we will be fine.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    An LSU or OU WR???

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Will not be the LSU guy, but yeah you're on the right track.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas-Baylor battle. I'd put my money on Texas here.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hamilton saying it's between Texas and Georgia for OL Earnest Greene.

https://www.on3.com/db/earnest-greene-40326/

Decision is January 8th.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hamilton saying it's between Texas and Georgia for OL Earnest Greene.

https://www.on3.com/db/earnest-greene-40326/

Decision is January 8th.
    What the ...
    How many more spots left?
    And Devon Campbell?

Are we allowed to take 47.5 players?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    aggy is going to sign 8 5* players.....aggy is not even pretending to hide it anymore............11 of the 25 signed are from out of state & signed with no d coordinator.............the aggy class is going to be the best ever rated class in the history of recruiting sites........alabama/uga/clemson/2002 ut none have come close to aggy 2022 class.........the sec schools will not let aggy get away with raising the market prices......aggy is going to get ole miss treatment........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Lot of these ins utions wouldn't function without the revenue from sports.
    when being woke goes wrong.....typical liberal ish make up ish to fit your narrative yet be completely wrong....... most of the money that the athletic programs generate go right back into the athletic programs. the real money for universities comes from patents and grants

0.......aggy was the runner up
    Looks like your cred is lacking bruh

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    i gotta say i do find it interesting that A&M went from being a middle-pack big12 team to a middle pack SEC team without much trouble

not sure why people think texas (even with all their issues) will suddenly go from a middle-pack big12 team to SEC doormats on par with vanderbilt
    Aggies always have something really big and awesome around the corner next year that's gonna boost them into the stratosphere
    Remember the #WRTS hashtag when they joined the SEC although they had proved absolutely nothing except beating alabama

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    What the ...
    How many more spots left?
    And Devon Campbell?

Are we allowed to take 47.5 players?
    They're gonna force a handful of players to transfer that were loafing and playing like .

Thread Information