Page 164 of 173 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4323
    This was Sarks recruit.

Ewers arrives and we expect a receiver influx that does not happen.
    Something is definitely wrong to turn em to ATM and such.
    ok,ok. Like I said earlier, fire his incompetent ass !!!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ok,ok. Like I said earlier, fire his incompetent ass !!!!
    he already was, back when i told you he was. i wasnt just speculating

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/2...n-2022-season/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So is that Coach Marion the top choice right now? I haven’t heard much on the Twitter world
    yes, hopefully it happens

next, fire PK for patterson and things are looking really good

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh if the pitt coach is hired as wr coach plz bring the belitnikoff winner jordan addison with plzzzzzzzz

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If it weren’t for NIL and the national coaching carousel then I don’t think he does.
    They basically won the lottery. it.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    i still just can't believe the chode bloading over casey leaving roflrofl
    LOL

Post Count
    Losing Casey sucks. I think his injury affected his throwing pretty badly. I'd rather Card have transferred than Casey but it is what it is. Hope he doesn't go to OU.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Losing Casey sucks. I think his injury affected his throwing pretty badly. I'd rather Card have transferred than Casey but it is what it is. Hope he doesn't go to OU.
    I absolutely thought the same... as an insurance policy. Its obvious Ewers is the most talented, I just did not want Ewers crushed immediately as a freshman.

"I really would have like to have heard Thompson say he will be all healed up, understands his mistakes much better, and is more than ready to compete and become the Starter. Then pat Card on the back as he leaves. then a portal guy with experience as well." earlier post

But what I failed to remember, and was not pointed out, that this is Casey's LAST YEAR? He is a senior? Thompson would be absolutely foolish to stay as he would have to know he would most likely serve only a spring board to Ewers. He is not gonna sit around in the QB room talking and teaching the offense to Ewers with his clipboard in hand his senior year. Especially with his bothersome daddy. Who just burned a lot of bridges with his recent statements which is absolutely stupid. His son wants to go to another school and play all season, dont act like a pain in the ass while your son is in the portal...? (Bobby Burton and Hamilton referred to this on a podcast on youtube but it was one of those one day free things I guess) In any event, his dad did not make a clean exit for his son.

So If I got this correct, and this is Casey's last run, he really had to go. he was probably told what he would most likely be... A teacher with a baseball cap and headset eventually.
    So he aint staying as insurance for two other huge upside guys. I guess we have to hope Card improves because imo, freshly killed freshmen are more difficult to bring back to life. Our Oline has experience in humiliation, and a bunch of really good true freshmen chomping at the bit to replace them (I hope). This should light some fires I guess.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    it's going to get harder and harder for schools to hold on to their QBs. I can guarantee that one of the current QBs lined up at A&M will not finish at A&M.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    it's going to get harder and harder for schools to hold on to their QBs. I can guarantee that one of the current QBs lined up at A&M will not finish at A&M.
    Yeah I mean I don't get how 5 star kids and their parents don't think about the other 5 star kids in the stables. I'd much rather go to a place where there's zero compe ion for the gig.

Belive Casey has two years left.

I’m hearing he might go to TCU. Wherever he goes I wish him well

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    These guys who do recruiting analysis picked the right gig for now.
    All this moving around with the portal and the NIL stuff being a motivator gives them plenty to talk about.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Belive Casey has two years left.
    I cant find a clear statement on this.
    They said he would be a senior but many seniors have an extra year of eligibility for Covid or whatever else?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah I mean I don't get how 5 star kids and their parents don't think about the other 5 star kids in the stables. I'd much rather go to a place where there's zero compe ion for the gig.
    It may have the consequence of thinning out very deep teams.
    which is probably good for creating a bit more parity.
    But the NIL thing might do the opposite.
    Who knows...

Post Count
    The aggies just shifted the news cycle from talk of their all time class to being the biggest pussies in all of CFB on the 100th anniversary of the 12th man lmao
    If you want to laugh your ass off head to secrant right now. They're being annihilated lolololololol

http://https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/what-texas-aandm-posters-dont-understand/100378254/

Texas lands commitment from Ohio State transfer CB Ryan Watts

Looks like we hit ohio state pretty hard this year, with Watts and Ewers in portal and flipping the CB. Those are all damn good gets. I’m thinking all three of those guys will be difference makers.
    Hard to imagine after the season we just had. Got to give Sark credit. Top 5 class with top ranked QB and another solid pickup in the portal.
    If there was a ranking for improvement with portal and recruiting class combined, wonder what our rank would be ?

But that has to provide results on the field.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    It may have the consequence of thinning out very deep teams.
    which is probably good for creating a bit more parity.
    But the NIL thing might do the opposite.
    Who knows...
    Kind of like baseball where there's been no salary cap, the Yankees have an unfair money advantage every year over teams like Kansas City or Oakland. That'll be the new NCAA, if this nil thing really gets crazy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looks like we hit ohio state pretty hard this year, with Watts and Ewers in portal and flipping the CB. Those are all damn good gets. I’m thinking all three of those guys will be difference makers.
    Hard to imagine after the season we just had. Got to give Sark credit. Top 5 class with top ranked QB and another solid pickup in the portal.
    If there was a ranking for improvement with portal and recruiting class combined, wonder what our rank would be ?
    Good. Stay the out of Texas, you goddamn couch burners. The amount of talent poached by that school in the last 12 years is staggering.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    The aggies just shifted the news cycle from talk of their all time class to being the biggest pussies in all of CFB on the 100th anniversary of the 12th man lmao
    If you want to laugh your ass off head to secrant right now. They're being annihilated lolololololol

http://https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/what-texas-aandm-posters-dont-understand/100378254/
    Aggie just being Aggie.

Nothing to see here.

My Team
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Post Count
    What 5-7 team is going to replace them and play WF or is it going to be an SEC troll job and have 2-10 Vanderbilt in it?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Moore to Tech

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    they can have him. yes, he has some nice talent, but his at ude sucks.

Thread Information