Page 165 of 173 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 4323
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The aggies just shifted the news cycle from talk of their all time class to being the biggest pussies in all of CFB on the 100th anniversary of the 12th man lmao
    If you want to laugh your ass off head to secrant right now. They're being annihilated lolololololol

http://https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/what-texas-aandm-posters-dont-understand/100378254/
    I wonder what happened to the 12th man thing?
    The heroic entry of others to a team in need of players.
    Does ATM have walk ons?

They really need to drop the 12th man thing. Give it back to Seattle or whatever that mess was.

Any one have an idea on number of spaces left? I thought 5 but read some where there is 8.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I wonder what happened to the 12th man thing?
    The heroic entry of others to a team in need of players.
    Does ATM have walk ons?

They really need to drop the 12th man thing. Give it back to Seattle or whatever that mess was.
    the Aggies have had the 12th man long before Seattle started using it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    the Aggies have had the 12th man long before Seattle started using it.
    Well they just lost it by dropping out of the bowl game.

Post Count
    Going into this season I thought Moore and Thompson were the future. Shows what I know.

Carson Wentz was placed on the Colts reserve/Covid list and being that he’s unvaccinated, he will be forced to miss their game against the Raiders this Sunday. The fate of Indy’s playoff hopes rest in the hands of Sam. I believe he will get it done!

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    nice opportunity for elingher; i hope he has a nice game

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ​

Aledo cornerback Jaden Allen becomes first 2024 Texas commit

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A good game to watch on Youtube is Duncanville v. Northshore as we have players in that game going against top notch opponents.
    Cameron Williams is #56 OTDuncanville. Kris Ross #97 DT NS

They both look good. Ross looks very quick for a big guy. Williams is massive and looks much better than I imagined.
    Nice thing is they both play when Duncanville has the ball. I think I only saw one or two plays where they actually hit each other.
    I think Ross could be that quick DT who can out maneuver guards who already know where they are going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s43A1gpbafc

The game is of course full of athletes. I would have been neat to see either play Westlake. Westlake has that DE or edge who is very tall and quick. We got a good one there as well. If he grows any taller it might not be a good thing. He is very long.The OG we got from Westlake is fairly slow but very aggressive, he does not stop on plays.
    Good games to watch.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pitt WR coach probably coming our way.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Pitt WR coach probably coming our way.
    I like it. It is good to get some young, up and coming (as well as promising) coaching talent.

Don't we still need one or two more coaches? Part of me definitely wants Patterson, but part of me doesn't. Thankfully it is not my decision to make.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I like it. It is good to get some young, up and coming (as well as promising) coaching talent.

Don't we still need one or two more coaches? Part of me definitely wants Patterson, but part of me doesn't. Thankfully it is not my decision to make.
    If we could get Patterson's Def. brains and leave the rest of him at home I would take it.
    Very tough decision because Patterson believes he should be a head coach, so the ego part, what he expects to get out of this is probably more than we need, which is his knowledge and ability to organize a good defense. He knows football. I just think he might be a pain in the ass to be around because he wants THE job. I bet Patterson probably waits it out and finds a position that will allow him to be a HC again.

On another note. The best defensive lineman in the country from Tenn, (the guy the Aggies got) supposedly is the standout so far in the Under Armour camp.
    We will see during the game but apparently he is a beast.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    i don't see the patterson allure, 50-60% of his success at TCU was his motivation, game plan, and success at beating us. How would that translate once he's with us? He always tripped over his fat messy sweaty pussy against OU

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i don't see the patterson allure, 50-60% of his success at TCU was his motivation, game plan, and success at beating us. How would that translate once he's with us? He always tripped over his fat messy sweaty pussy against OU
    Fair points.

I think his ability to take very good HS athletes (not highly recruited) and find positions to fit them into on D was notable.
    He also had a team that should have been in the playoffs, which we can’t seem to sniff. His record has trended bad thought lately. The big ego baggage is also probably weighty.

Note:
    The Pitt receiver coach is ours.
    So the offensive coaching and recruiting got better.

Now for our crappy D.

Tripping over OU is the kettle calling the pot black?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ............greater than 2002 texas or any alabama class of their entire dominant saban dynasty run........a&m is cheating meanwhile texas thinks nil will even the field .............

Last edited by playblair; 01-02-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Board is on its last legs. RIP.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Did they start handing out Championship trophy's for having the #1 recruiting class?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fair points.

I think his ability to take very good HS athletes (not highly recruited) and find positions to fit them into on D was notable.
    He also had a team that should have been in the playoffs, which we can’t seem to sniff. His record has trended bad thought lately. The big ego baggage is also probably weighty.

Note:
    The Pitt receiver coach is ours.
    So the offensive coaching and recruiting got better.

Now for our crappy D.
    I don't follow this stuff so closely, why was the Pitt WR coach considered a good get?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Board is on its last legs. RIP.
    Yep.
    Input from all the people who found good info gone.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did they start handing out Championship trophy's for having the #1 recruiting class?
    Doesn't matter. They will still put it on their stadium with other les they claim they won

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't follow this stuff so closely, why was the Pitt WR coach considered a good get?

Honestly I think a lot of it is our old WR coach was considered bad. Especially at recruiting.
    For the Pitt guy, this will be his biggest gig so far. He coached a very good WR at Pitt and got a lot of praise from all the places he had been which was mostly small school stuff. I think this is the movement for younger coaches that can coach and recruit. He also was apparently a very good WR himself. I think that he is fairly innovative as well and had a really good interview with Sark. I think they saw a lot of offensive passing scheming the same way. I think this was more word of mouth than "skins on the wall" hire. I dont know about his ties with our recruiting area.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

wonder if mims or wease will be the next ones to transfer out.

Sources: Texas DL Jordon Thomas returning to program this spring

Thread Information