Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
    My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    This is awesome news. Problem is now I got my expectations up, and that has not been good last couple of recruiting cycles. Maybe things are FINALLY getting back to where we were in the early Mack years. Got my fingers crossed !
    just be like me.....it is all rumors and gossip until the ink is dried on the paper........helps me maintain balance and level headedness.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Cameron-Williams-46085065/

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    just be like me.....it is all rumors and gossip until the ink is dried on the paper........helps me maintain balance and level headedness.
    bruh this approach will no longer work with the transfer portal the ink is never dry

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Inside Texas:

QB
    Quinn Ewers, Southlake Carroll (2022):

Inside Texas has had the Ohio State soft commit as a slightly better than coin flip to backflip to Texas. While others are saying thereís nothing to see here, we are saying there is in fact something to see here and will go from 51% to 60% confidence he ends up in Austin.

This isnít based on anything Quinn has told us, but we feel we have a good read of the situation. Follow at your own peril.
    Do you think that he's waiting to see how The Sark Longhorns do on the field before pulling the trigger? I think at the end of the day we have to show progress on the field....competing for Big 12 etc for him to flip. If we start the year with a few losses...maybe he stick with Ahia St? Seems like a smart kid playing the long game to make sure UT shows progress....

Thread Information