Page 4 of 173 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Schooler doescount vs 85. And Moore could return under new rules.As for as WRS take the first to commit and let the rest think about what could have been.
    Or we could clear some space

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas re-offers 2023 CB Malik Muhammad (IMG Academy, FL) formerly of South Oak Cliff.

https://247sports.com/Player/Malik-Muhammad-46086675/

Or we could clear some space
    Four former WOS couldbe cleared out.Hate to see any others cleared.

Number of ships next year will depend on how many so called juniors return 5 DBS and 2LBS plus K/P and DS.some will go pro but some will return.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Number of ships next year will depend on how many so called juniors return 5 DBS and 2LBS plus K/P and DS.some will go pro but some will return.
    Sark mentioned the other day he thought we had too many WRs (and too few ILBs) on the roster

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I get it that it makes some people uncomfortable, especially with guys we have been paying attention to since their high school days. But, at the same time, there is always some churn with any new staff. And with the size of our WR room, I think we still have some attrition there

Sark mentioned the other day he thought we had too many WRs (and too few ILBs) on the roster
    Since making that statement he has signed two Transfer LBS or rush ends whatever you want to call them.

Agree too many WRS. Maybe roster will realighn after spring game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't expect to lose many guys as normally happens during coaching changes. The reason for this is the level of coaches that have come in. We had some high quality assistants but we have replaced them with what I would call higher level coaches. I also don't think too many players felt the bond to Herman like they did to Mack and Strong.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not having any luck resizing these things, sorry they are so gigantic
    This was re: Anderson
    Last edited by Juan Grande; 02-11-2021 at 09:26 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't expect to lose many guys as normally happens during coaching changes. The reason for this is the level of coaches that have come in. We had some high quality assistants but we have replaced them with what I would call higher level coaches. I also don't think too many players felt the bond to Herman like they did to Mack and Strong.
    I get you and even agree. But we have a chance to land a top shelf WR class with the 2021s (I say five high 4- or 5-star WRs in this class). But in order to do that, some roster space will have to be created.

I probably should admit that I also predicted our 2020 OL class was going to be top shelf -

Most had high hopes for OL to be great. So many top rated OL in Texas. Got one of the top tated and he droped in rankings like a rock. Go figure.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas re-offers 2022 LB Niuafe Tuihalamaka (Mission Hills, CA)

https://247sports.com/Player/Niuafe-...maka-46079819/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dalton Brooks is a high rated 2023. His brother Doug Brooks is a 2022 DT who is not as highly rated. They both play for Shiner. Their cousin is 2021 Texas commit Jonathon Brooks who played at Hallettsville

Good article on use of Bijan. However Sark had running attack at Alabama. Just get O line to block and hand Bijan the ball not too hard.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I get you and even agree. But we have a chance to land a top shelf WR class with the 2021s (I say five high 4- or 5-star WRs in this class). But in order to do that, some roster space will have to be created.

I probably should admit that I also predicted our 2020 OL class was going to be top shelf -

Keep in mind that we have a whole season between now and the next signing day. No need to fret over who should stay or go, that will take care of itself. As commitments come in these guys are going to see the writing on the wall. Also I don't see us signing more than 4 guys in this cycle.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Football schedule is released.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow, how much does season tickets cost? Take a close look at what you get for the money. Louisiana, Rice, Tech, OSU, Kansas and KSU.

Wow, that is just bad. The good news is we might go undefeated at home. The bad news is every home game outside of OSU sucks.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow, how much does season tickets cost? Take a close look at what you get for the money. Louisiana, Rice, Tech, OSU, Kansas and KSU.

Wow, that is just bad. The good news is we might go undefeated at home. The bad news is every home game outside of OSU sucks.
    Yeah, home games suck this year. Season tickets cost too much and the only reason I still get them are for the OU game tickets, but that well is about to run dry. We have some good home games coming down the pipe starting with Alabama next year:

https://texassports.com/sports/2013/...727133417.aspx

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas extends an offer to 2023 CB Jamel Johnson (Arlington Seguin)

https://247sports.com/player/jamel-johnson-46098248/

Thread Information