Page 40 of 173 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4323
    Weird... now looks like Ohio State doesn't really even want him... what is going on with this one?
    The LB they wanted went to Alabama so this is thier back up plan IMO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 4-star 2023 Woodlawn (LA) DB Jordan Matthews.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Matthews-46113123/

Shadrach Banks most likely going to TCU

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Shadrach Banks most likely going to TCU
    We will be fine without Banks. Losing the recruitment to TCU is what’s eye-opening. Something about North Shore kids not liking Texas for the most part, I’ll never understand. Denver Harris is the next big time recruit there we need to keep fingers crossed on.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

We will be fine without Banks. Losing the recruitment to TCU is what’s eye-opening. Something about North Shore kids not liking Texas for the most part, I’ll never understand. Denver Harris is the next big time recruit there we need to keep fingers crossed on.
    Yeah if we miss out on him and that Brooks guy, we may have to go OOS

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas

Rankings provide insight into universal value.

The Covet List accounts for a recruit’s unique value to UT given consideration for: roster need, schadenfreude towards foes, general bad-assery, and sometimes being undervalued.

1. QB Quinn Ewers, Southlake Carroll: Texas already had Quinn in the boat, but at one point Quint was in the boat too. Ohio State served as Jaws, but Ewers was only out on the open water thanks to Tom Herman. You know our stance here.

2. CB Denver Harris, North Shore: In sticking with the shark theme, Harris has the best pool shark name in the class. He’s a lead corner with 1st round upside. Look where Jeff Okudah went in the draft (#3 overall, saved you a click); Harris is a purer CB prospect coming out of high school, imo. Texas vs Bama. Summer decision. Buckle up.

3. OT Kelvin Banks, Summer Creek: In last week’s OL exercise it became crystal clear UT needs true tackles. That’s Banks. Texas leads and needs to close it out, preferably before the season.

4. WR Evan Stewart, Frisco Liberty: Freak athlete and a compe or as evidenced by his work in track and field. He also has some softer skills for the position. I’d take Texas over any individual team but still have concerns over the field. Stewart committed to UT too early, then de-committed, but the staff is still getting an honest look.

5. XLB Derrick Brown, Texas High: Need, need, need. PK needs young, high upside edge rushers to replace the transfers he’s patch worked the roster with. Brown would become PK’s Joe Tryon. Still need to find a Jack.

6. OL Devon Campbell, Arlington Bowie: A lead guard with the potential to play right tackle thanks to his length. Campbell is #6 on this list but still one of the top recruits in the nation. That’s because the class is loaded and I have a lot of faith in Flood finding guards.

7. DB Bryce Anderson, Beaumont West Brook: Again, what a ridiculous class this is. Anderson may be a five-star DB. His fit isn’t the clearest, but as someone who would start his career at corner, that’s not a bad thing. Hyper-athletic safety with field awareness seems to be worst case scenario. His floor is a beach house on stilts.

8. DL Jaray Bledsoe, Bremond: An agile monster who projects to either interior spot over time. He’ll be difficult to pull but the ceiling makes him worth all the effort.

9. WR Jordan Hudson, Garland (OU): I think he’s as good of a receiver prospect as Stewart. Right when I give the nod to Evan because of athleticism, Hudson does something freakishly athletic. When I start to lean towards Hudson because of his ball skills, Stewart elevates and makes a tremendous snag. Too close to call.

10. CB Terrance Brooks, John Paul II: Excellent coverage in the back-end makes everything easier for the linebackers, defensive line, and most importantly, the defensive coordinator. IT loves Brooks on his own merits, but as an Aggie legacy who nearly committed to OU and is now a Sark/Saban battle, landing Brooks would provide a lot of schade.

11. LB Harold Perkins, Cy Park....

DeLa is a former longhorn who was lion hearted. Here’s hoping JaTavion has that same lion heart

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2023 DT Offered

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Man it has been slow the last few weeks. Things will pick up come June 1.

Terribly slow ��

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2023 DL Rico Walker (Hickory, NC)

https://247sports.com/Player/Rico-Walker-46102074/

Yes recruiting is slow. Will pick up during and after the visits. IT had a nice list( posted a fewposts back) IMO needed 3 or 4 more OL to be a complete list.
    First time in a long time I have no idea on number of spots open. Doubt if any one outside of staffknows either. Just have to wait and see if Sark recruits a balanced class and who leaves.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Question

Jake Ehlinger has now had his funeral.
    So he was found dead of... ?
    Heart problems?

I have yet to see anything.
    20 yos just done die like this and there was nothing su ious about the death.
    Has Sam had his heart checked? What is up?

Might need to fact check me but their dad passed away after a race, when they were younger, from what I believe was a heart condition. May just be a hereditary thing...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Might need to fact check me but their dad passed away after a race, when they were younger, from what I believe was a heart condition. May just be a hereditary thing...
    Yeah I saw that but they never said anything else about Jake.
    I understand privacy issues, but this is a family who has had a lot of tragedy and when a 20 yo dies from ? the first thing many think, especially from OU, is suicide. but that cant be clearly a "nothing su ious".

I guess the family just wants to lay low and I get that (except they accepted being known as all UT and thrived on it; and were all in on the likeness issue and the ability of kids to promote themselves). And They were not afraid of Dad's story.

So I guess Im not completely getting it.
    We have all had tragedy of one type or another and this question is usually essential in healing. The family does not know how Jake died? I am struck by the lack of information I guess.

Thread Information