Page 46 of 173 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Inside Texas, ‘23 elite Longview WR Jalen Hale is in route to Austin.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is reporting Bryan Allen Jr is on campus at Texas currently.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7

— I've entered a new Crystal Ball pick in favor of the Longhorns for Texarkana Texas High edge rusher Derrick Brown. Coming out of the weekend, there was some strong buzz surrounding Brown and the Longhorns, and in talking with sources in Texarkana it seems the Longhorns haven't lost momentum. Brown canceled his Texas A&M visit over the weekend and instead scheduled an official trip to Texas Tech. While Oklahoma still looms large in the distance, I like where Texas stands at the moment enough to have the Longhorns in the power position with a confidence score of 7.

— The race for the Longhorns to reel in cornerback target Terrance Brooks is going to be tough. After seeing Brooks in person recently and talking to sources, I'm confident that Texas and Alabama seem to be the top two. The bad news for Texas is that Nick Saban is pretty dialed in on this one. A source I spoke to said that Brooks and Saban talk often in long conversations about schemes, coverages and development. Development is a huge concern for Brooks and nobody sells that better than the Crimson Tide. The Longhorns still have a chance to turn the tide with a visit upcoming where they can push academics and a better path to early playing time. That said, it's going to be a dogfight for the Longhorns.

— Thursday night's camp will have some big names including one of my favorites in North Mesquite 2023 WR Cordale Russell. The Longhorns will get to lay their eyes on Russell and see his tremendous frame and physical talent up close. Russell is still raw for the position but he has a tremendously high ceiling. 2024 Texas offer Jaden Allen should also be on campus to take part. I've yet to get a full confirmation, but if Jaden is there, I'd assume Bryan Allen Jr. also makes the trip.

— If Texas does have to pivot to some secondary options in the secondary, several players have been grabbing the staff's attention. I've talked a bit about Avyonne Jones as a potential option should the staff like what they see, and I'd also keep an eye on Devin Turner at safety. The Frisco Lone Star prospect was incredible at the SMU camp this past weekend. Kansas commit Xavion Brice is another guy who could explode after testing very well at SMU and has the ideal frame. Colorado commit and Little Elm DB Keyshon Mills is another player to watch. I was told he showed up in Austin today and performed off the charts during camp. One completely off-the-radar name for Texas that I've heard some schools speak highly of is Fort Bend Marshall cornerback Adari Haulcy. He could be a corner or safety target and is due for a huge rise this summer and fall if he keeps performing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the updates texas4ever.

From the details you have given here it certainly does appear that someone is using this kid to their benefit.
    I have seen this kid play many times. I’m not sure he will reach his potential, but he is a difference maker. No doubt about it. I hope he does make it wherever he goes. I always pull for the kids that have a tough past.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Top 2022 LB Harold Perkins will be visiting Texas this weekend. Not real sure if it’s an OV or not...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I prefer 8. 12 is too many.

Welcome to the NBA playoffs.
    Where regular season games become meaningless.
    Put Alabama in the playoffs from now until eternity. (Now they have zero chance of not making it)

Losing 1 game (what will now be known as a "regular season game") in college football should mean something imo. If you lose another, say goodbye to the playoffs. Im waiting for an SEC team with 4 loses to get in on strength of schedule. Cool stuff.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the updates texas4ever.
    Indeed!

10526132[/URL]]Welcome to the NBA playoffs.
    Put Alabama in the playoffs from now until eternity. (Now they have zero chance of not making it)

Losing 1 game (what will now be known as a "regular season game") in college football should mean something imo. If you lose another, say goodbye to the playoffs. Im waiting for an SEC team with 4 loses to get in on strength of schedule. Cool stuff.
    They make Adam love me some money Silver the new commissioner?

Welcome to the NBA playoffs.

It’s all about the money

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns