Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well technically itís a Texas Longhorns Recruiting Thread.

but technicalities aside, I donít understand why you guys troll each other. Seems juvenile to me. ďHe said that, so Iím a gonna say thatĒ Fact of the matter is neither school has won anything lately. And thatís with some of the best high school talent in the nation.
    Ehh, DesignatedT has taken and given plenty of on this board over the years, I got no problem with it. We deserve some mockery until the results on the field match the wild expectations.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Well technically itís a Texas Longhorns Recruiting Thread.

but technicalities aside, I donít understand why you guys troll each other. Seems juvenile to me. ďHe said that, so Iím a gonna say thatĒ Fact of the matter is neither school has won anything lately. And thatís with some of the best high school talent in the nation.
    for the record, i really don't troll the texas fan base. for one, i attended both schools (undergrad at A&M and graduate school at UT). second, i'm very involved in the high school football scene and so i have come to know many of the kids that have come out of the greater SA area. i root for these kids as much as i do for my team.

Haven't been here long but rjv aint bad peeps. Really just poking fun. Aint no harm in that unless you just can't take it. Otherwise, I believe there is a block/hide button.

for the record, i really don't troll the texas fan base. for one, i attended both schools (undergrad at A&M and graduate school at UT). second, i'm very involved in the high school football scene and so i have come to know many of the kids that have come out of the greater SA area. i root for these kids as much as i do for my team.
    I agree with you. I got no problem with the aggies. I went to a UT school, but have family that went to A&M. I would rather our best high school talent stay in Texas than go to OU, OSU or Alabama.
    I also love high school football, got kids and grandkids playing and coaching. There ought to be a way the Texas schools could link up and try to keep our high school talent in state. Just sayin’. Also tired of losing....

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    90% of your fan base would give their left nut for Jimbo Fisher in secret.

You just hired a coordinator who's overall head coaching record is 46-35

but YOUR BACK right??? LOL
    We are clearly not back anywhere close to a National Championship. Thats the only back there is, and almost zero on this board has claimed we are anywhere close.
    And I will give you this, Aggie does not say they are back... because the question is back to what?
    A National Championship when dinosaurs roamed the Earth?

But that big ring you gave Jimbo... thats back I guess? Keep with the SEC chants because you have a chance with that. Make sure that league keeps crushing you.

Take care of the kid. Dont follow the Jameis Winston/ Jimbo model. Jumbo Crablegs...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ^^^^
    This is not your typical Aggie.
    He does not pretend he is general Patton, or demand they get a street in College Station named for pres45

And I totally get why aggy thinks UT has a considerable bunch of spoiled brats as students. We do.

Thread Information