Page 53 of 173 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Man I sure am hoping for some of those Oline guys. Might take some sting out of what happened with the Brocks

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Man I sure am hoping for some of those Oline guys. Might take some sting out of what happened with the Brocks
    We're in a really good position with 6-7 top OL's right now. The Brocks were all on Herman.

Six would be a greatnumber.

We're in a really good position with 6-7 top OL's right now. The Brocks were all on Herman.
    Do you have info to share on your opinion ? Btw, you are doing a great job with the site !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods:

On Denver Harris timeline: “I don’t necessarily have a definite timeline on when I’ll make a decision as of now. I’ve just been using this time to give myself and my family an opportunity to make the best decision possible for my football career moving forward,” Harris said. “I definitely won’t be making the decision anytime during this summer though. After I visit Bama it’s back to the grind.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Two camp offers

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT Recruiting Matters: Huge four days for Sarkisian and staff

The weekend has become a lot more pressure packed for Steve Sarkisian and staff with the news in recent days that Bryce Anderson would be in for an official visit, Jamarion Miller is making an official visit and Jordan Hudson is expected in Austin today.

Oh yeah, and Devon Campbell is coming to town for a one-day visit. Then there is offensive guard Earnest Greene, who is also scheduled to make an unofficial visit Friday.

That means the staff will be hosting and meeting face-to-face for the first time with more than a dozen four-star and five-star prospects from the visitors list expected in July.

WR Jordan Hudson, Garland
    Unofficial visit
    The five-star receiver is scheduled to be in Austin today after visiting SMU last weekend. The Mustangs are the team to beat with a potential need to remain extremely close to family a driving force more so than football in this decision. With that said, will Hudson truly pass on playing for a blue blood for a group of five school? Ed Oliver had very strong connections to Houston with Corby Meekins after he accepted a job with the Cougars. After flirting with SMU to the point of being a lean at one point, Savion Byrd signed with Oklahoma in the 2021 cycle.

OG Earnest Greene, St. John Bosco (CA)
    Unofficial visit
    Ohio State is the team to beat over Alabama, USC, Oregon, Cal, Texas, Georgia and others. This is one of those “bonus” recruitments in that the Longhorns are in good spots with Cole Hutson and Connor Robertson, and still with Devon Campbell.

OG Devon Campbell, Arlington Bowie
    Unofficial visit
    The five-star offensive guard is coming off a terrific official visit to Oklahoma, so it was imperative the Texas staff got the 6-foot-3, 310-pound athletic and powerful guard on campus before the dead period since he won’t make an official visit until the fall. The consensus remains Campbell stays close to home at the end of the day.

DB Bryce Anderson, Beaumont West Brook
    Official visit
    In a four-day span of elite talent spending time on campus in Austin, this is the most important visit. Texas absolutely must win this recruitment. This recruitment comes down to Steve Sarkisian vs. Jimbo Fisher, as Fisher has been pushing as much as possible. Anderson is a momentum-creating prospect. When he announces part of his messaging will be that of a top national prospect that decided to stay in his home state.

RB Jamarion Miller, Tyler Legacy
    Official visit
    Texas had never given up on getting the state’s top running back prospect on campus after falling from leader to outside looking in due to a negative push from someone close to Miller, but outside the family. If the Texas staff knocks this one out of the park this weekend, IT would not be surprised if Miller instantly became a heavy lean to the Longhorns once again. Texas A&M and Florida are the main compe ion with Alabama still targeting other backs from the Southeast Region such as Branson Robinson.

DL Justice Finkley, Hewitt-Trussville (AL)
    Official visit
    Make no mistake, the 6-foot-2, 255-pound defensive lineman is a wanted man by the Texas staff. This is one of the top defensive prospects on the board for Pete Kwiatkowski and Bo Davis. Finkley checks all the boxes of a prospect that could end up in Austin, and now it’s time for Texas to check all of Finkley and his family's boxes this weekend.

TE Arlis Boardingham, Birmingham (CA)
    Official visit
    Pound-for-pound, one of the more impressive athletes in the 2022 class. After taking a swing at Jaleel Skinner, this is Jeff Banks' most realistic target. Texas wants to have a strong presence out west, and IT believes this is the type of prospect that races past expectations to send a message to future prospects in California.

OT Cameron Williams, Duncanville
    Official visit
    Inside Texas believes that after the Texas staff finally sees Williams face-to-face, and spends time around the near 6-foot-6, 375-pound athlete that plays offensive line, he will move up the board and become a prospect the staff battles for with Oklahoma, Oregon and Miami. Williams is schedule to announce a decision July 1.

DL Jaray Bledsoe, Marlin
    Unofficial visit
    IT has officially moved the 6-foot-4, 280-pounder from Bremond High to Marlin High. Bledsoe enrolled at Marlin to take needed summer school classes, and is currently expected to play at Marlin as a senior. Good news for Texas in that regard is Romance Taylor is on the Marlin coaching staff. This will be Bledsoe’s first visit in June, his first time at Texas and first time spent with a college staff. That means the Texas staff will have the opportunity to make a lasting impression on Bledsoe and his family. For those wondering ,Texas would gladly sign Kristopher Ross and Bledsoe and be happy with the haul on the interior.

DB Jaylon Guilbeau, Port Arthur Memorial
    Official visit
    Guilbeau has TCU working for the flip with one person close thinking it’s 50-50 between the Longhorns and Horned Frogs headed into this weekend. Just how high is the Texas staff on the 6-foot-0, 180-pound defensive back? That question will be answered shortly.
    DL Aaron Bryant, Southhaven (MS)
    Official visit
    Bryant is considered a lean to Georgia over Ole Miss, Texas A&M and Texas. The Longhorns will take a big swing this weekend with the 6-foot-4, near 310-pound defensive tackle.

DB Austin Jordan, Denton Ryan
    Official visit
    The versatile defensive back has the frame and speed blue bloods covet, but the tape hasn’t popped enough to be on the top of the boards.

LB T.J. Dudley, Montgomery Catholic (AL)
    Official visit
    Dudley is a prospect that the staff likes quite a bit but is behind Sebastian Cheeks and Jeremy Patton. Buts that can all change after meeting the 6-foot-1, 220-pounder. Oregon and UCF have hosted the athletic striker this month.

EDGE J’Mond Tapp, Ascension Catholic (LA)
    Official visit
    This is a recruitment that is a bit of a mystery in terms of Texas' legit chance, but many of the SEC players are involved. That means the compe ion is Florida, LSU, Georgia and possibly Alabama.

EDGE Keahnist Thompson, Lakeland (FL)
    Official visit
    If Charlie Strong was leading this recruitment, Texas would be a lock. Headed into the weekend, UCF and Miami are the major players in this recruitment unless Florida or Auburn makes a big move for the 6-foot-3, near 260-pound defensive lineman.

DL K.J. Miles, St. Peter's Prep (NJ)
    Official visit
    The 6-foot-3, 290-pounder has made official visits to Georgia Tech and Wisconsin the last two weekends. Things could change with the in person meeting and evaluation, but IT believes Texas has others higher on the board.

IT believes alabama almost lost a visit from Denver due to post visit high from texas... seems to be texas' to lose. Brooks may be another story

I wish your first statement didn’t have an almost in it. Saban is a of a recruiter. He has pulled so much texas talent....damn shame

On another note, anyone hearing anything about Ewers?

Seriously, not a single thing. Truly believe that ship has sailed. (Until he pulls a Kyler Murray)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    SMU?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Well the jinx almost worked last night......Texas was up 5-2 late in the game. The announcer then threw out the stat of 35-0 when scoring at least 5 runs, the only undefeated team in college baseball this season when reaching that number of runs. So, an inning or two later, MSU finds its offense. They score 3 runs to tie the game, and honestly could have had several more. Fortunately, the Horns get a 3 run HR in the 9th, wait out the weather delay, and close it out in the bottom of that frame.

I guarantee that game was an absolute emotional roller coaster for everyone in that stadium. It was a uva game. We need one 1 from Texas today.

Hook Em Horns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information