Page 58 of 173 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah, don't hang around today expecting Banks to Texas. Not happening. Have a great 4th. I'll say the Finkley news leaving out Michigan is very promising.

Post Count
    Feels like recruiting isn't going that great lately.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Highly doubt this lasts... im interested to see the final w-l for Smu next year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oregon goes to the Bank for Banks.

Maybe Texas will get the portal tackle from Ala. Would be agreat help this year.

Other than neat looking jerseys and nice facilities, is Oregon even that great of a college ins ution? Talking real world attributes for when you have have short stint in the NFL or don’t make the cut. (Ranked degree programs, professional network, career advancement, respect in industries, etc)

I never heard people growing up saying, “I really want to get my business/engineering degree at Oregon.”

Maybe they have great academics & professional network and I’m just way off here lol

Other than neat looking jerseys and nice facilities, is Oregon even that great of a college ins ution? Talking real world attributes for when you have have short stint in the NFL or don’t make the cut. (Ranked degree programs, professional network, career advancement, respect in industries, etc)

I never heard people growing up saying, “I really want to get my business/engineering degree at Oregon.”

Maybe they have great academics & professional network and I’m just way off here lol
    The olineman seem to really believe in Mario... also being the defacto school for Nike with all the attributes that offers with NIL, somebody on that staff is earning their keep.

Dammit….come on Flood, got to have Campbell

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Doesn’t matter how many bagmen you hire if you can’t develop players and win games. The recruiting will take care of itself if Sark can coach and his staff can put dudes in the NFL.

It is a damn shame how much top texas talent leaves the state every year. Meanwhile horns and aggies ain’t won nothing in a long time. I bet Alabama, Ohio state, OU and others love it that the Texas schools loathe each other. The kids grow up detesting one of the two schools. If these kids could be persuaded to stay in state, both schools would be a of a lot better.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Damn, Herman did not leave Sark a lot to work with. 1 guy on offense, and 1 guy on defense. Pretty sad really, considering our recruiting classes were ranked pretty high

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Most feel Irish.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Damn, Herman did not leave Sark a lot to work with. 1 guy on offense, and 1 guy on defense. Pretty sad really, considering our recruiting classes were ranked pretty high
    Other than Ellenger, Ossai and Cosmi I think Texas will be better at every other position this year compared to last. QB will take some bumps early, but with Sarks O they will be clicking by the end of the year and probably be way better in the passing game than what we had last year with Sam.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Other than Ellenger, Ossai and Cosmi I think Texas will be better at every other position this year compared to last. QB will take some bumps early, but with Sarks O they will be clicking by the end of the year and probably be way better in the passing game than what we had last year with Sam.
    If we can block for Bijan... the passing game will happen easier than expected.
    Lets hope the Oline can work it because our best player is a RB.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    apparently 5 * freshman te jatvion sanders has been in the doghouse for missing workouts

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I think we will definitely have better coaching on both sides of the ball. The other Big 12 teams will be better also, especially Iowa State. So not sure how win-loss record will be. I will definitely be disappointed with a third place finish

Thread Information