Page 62 of 173 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is under a paywall, but Abor and LB Harold Perkins should be on campus July 30 for the pool party.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fong CB'd Cheeks to Mack.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    https://www.burntorangenation.com/20...exas-am-aggies

Now that the Big 12 grant of rights is less than four years from expiration — and the league’s television partners, ESPN and FOX, declined to engage in preemptive contract negotiations to extend those deals — the first new realignment bombs dropped on Wednesday during SEC Media Days with the Houston Chronicle reporting that the Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners have reached out to the SEC to express interest.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    the only advantage aggy had over texas is going to disappear...........texas/ou to sec
    Last edited by playblair; 07-21-2021 at 03:58 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

It’s about time

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    16 teams 4 pods

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    In order for this to go forward the Aggies should insist that UT convince the city of Austin to Rename MLK street to Donald J Trump Avenue.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    this is they type of impact the move would make.............
    ruh recruiting is going to go from meh to

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is the weirdest timeline. I guess NIL pushed Texas and Oklahoma to say it. Missouri. I want a Texas/OU/aggy/piggy pod.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "Would it be ok if we brought our little brothers tho"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "Would it be ok if we brought our little brothers tho"
    I always thought Tech was tied to Texas politically. However, i don't see the SEC bigger than 16 at this time. Tech may be left standing at the podium. Same as OU and OU light.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas:

To our knowledge the Texas and Oklahoma move to the SEC isn’t set in stone, but the chisels are mostly put up.

There is really no turning back, and I don’t believe this getting blown up is a real concern of those in charge.

Expect some really poorly officiated games this fall. I mean more than usual. Tangentially, don’t for one second think Big 12 ingra ude towards Texas isn’t one of the drivers of this. Money, of course, but also a lack of appreciation for what Texas means to the conference financial footprint.

If you’ve seen key moves made in the last half year and thought, “huh, that’s something I would do, not what Texas typically does,” that’s because the decision makers are guys like you, just with power and influence. It’s not the same old Texas. These guys want to compete and win at the highest level.

Over the last couple weeks I’ve wondered if the Sark hire was made with knowledge they were moving to the SEC. Right now I think that’s a strong possibility.

There’s some concern A&M could try and block the move, but that’s not reasonable from what we hear. They will certainly continue to try and scuttle the deal.

This move wouldn’t have made sense two years ago. NIL is a field leveler versus standard SEC recruiting practices and the expanded playoffs will allow for teams to make the playoffs despite brutal schedules.

This move is being made (assuming it goes through) with money and recruiting in mind, plus a pinch of spite towards the Big 12. I wouldn’t doubt there’s some entertainment value with A&M’s reaction, because again, the people in charge are just like you.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Inside Texas:

To our knowledge the Texas and Oklahoma move to the SEC isn’t set in stone, but the chisels are mostly put up.

There is really no turning back, and I don’t believe this getting blown up is a real concern of those in charge.

Expect some really poorly officiated games this fall. I mean more than usual. Tangentially, don’t for one second think Big 12 ingra ude towards Texas isn’t one of the drivers of this. Money, of course, but also a lack of appreciation for what Texas means to the conference financial footprint.

If you’ve seen key moves made in the last half year and thought, “huh, that’s something I would do, not what Texas typically does,” that’s because the decision makers are guys like you, just with power and influence. It’s not the same old Texas. These guys want to compete and win at the highest level.

Over the last couple weeks I’ve wondered if the Sark hire was made with knowledge they were moving to the SEC. Right now I think that’s a strong possibility.

There’s some concern A&M could try and block the move, but that’s not reasonable from what we hear. They will certainly continue to try and scuttle the deal.

This move wouldn’t have made sense two years ago. NIL is a field leveler versus standard SEC recruiting practices and the expanded playoffs will allow for teams to make the playoffs despite brutal schedules.

This move is being made (assuming it goes through) with money and recruiting in mind, plus a pinch of spite towards the Big 12. I wouldn’t doubt there’s some entertainment value with A&M’s reaction, because again, the people in charge are just like you.
    I'll be honest, not much of this sounds legit or makes any sense.

I mean, "expect some really poor officiated games this fall. More than usual."?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information