Page 72 of 173 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4323
    Because that's exactly the same thing
    Didn't say it was but you're upset at UT's "backdooring". Just pointing out that Tech isn't squeaky clean on the honesty front. So maybe check your holier than thou at ude.

Or maybe even a thank you for keeping the Big XII scotch taped together for the past 10 years after those other 4 schools left. That's 10 years of hefty revenue Tech received.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Didn't say it was but you're upset at UT's "backdooring". Just pointing out that Tech isn't squeaky clean on the honesty front. So maybe check your holier than thou at ude.

Or maybe even a thank you for keeping the Big XII scotch taped together for the past 10 years after those other 10 schools left. That's 10 years of hefty revenue Tech received.
    Lol "holier than thou"

BUT BUT DISHONEST LEACH VOTED UT #5 DET ONE TIME YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK NOW

gtfo

Will do. Enjoy the Mountain West.

Karma's a huh.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Will do. Enjoy the Mountain West.

Karma's a huh.
    ENJOY YOUR KARMA BECAUSE DET ONE TIME LEACH VOTED UT #5!!!

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Did you say the same when Mike Leach voted us #5 .
    Because that's exactly the same thing
    Didn't say it was
    who is this guy?

Don't get dysentery, Blake! Also, thanks for Beard!

The way I look at it is this. TEXAS has played down to opposition for years. It hasn't been since 2005 and slightly 08/09 where UT was actually playing up to their abilities.

The move to the SEC should help UT prepare more intensely for games and actually start winning from the opening kick on. If I was an executive at Texas, I would look at the past few times we've played out of our conference for bowl games and wonder why that type of intensity wasn't used all the time. If you know your compe ion is good, you will play better to match.

Recruits will come literally just due to the SEC.. If you need any proof, just look at Texas A&M getting recruits just because of the conference.

Everybody knows the NCAA has a timeline. They won't last forever and this move helps prepare Texas to be prepared rather than reactive after the Big 12 plummets to nothing and the NCAA is found to be mediocre in governing and creating a level field.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Don't get dysentery, Blake! Also, thanks for Beard!

I like it

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The way I look at it is this. TEXAS has played down to opposition for years. It hasn't been since 2005 and slightly 08/09 where UT was actually playing up to their abilities.

The move to the SEC should help UT prepare more intensely for games and actually start winning from the opening kick on. If I was an executive at Texas, I would look at the past few times we've played out of our conference for bowl games and wonder why that type of intensity wasn't used all the time. If you know your compe ion is good, you will play better to match.

Recruits will come literally just due to the SEC.. If you need any proof, just look at Texas A&M getting recruits just because of the conference.

Everybody knows the NCAA has a timeline. They won't last forever and this move helps prepare Texas to be prepared rather than reactive after the Big 12 plummets to nothing and the NCAA is found to be mediocre in governing and creating a level field.
    If you're playing down to your opponent then your HC sucks.

And UT could absolutely be reactive. Everyone wants them and they could even go independent of they wanted to with their own network. They just gave up any bargaining power they might have had here.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Money as never been aproblem for Texas.

If you're playing down to your opponent then your HC sucks.

And UT could absolutely be reactive. Everyone wants them and they could even go independent of they wanted to with their own network. They just gave up any bargaining power they might have had here.
    Yes that is on the coach. Texas has not been competive consistantly since DKR days.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaquaiz...away-46097281/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Holy !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    turrible day for texas basketball.............#1 prospect keyonte george is now headed to baylor after texas lead for the entire duration of his recruitmentformer horn jaxson hays has been arrested for assaulting a cop...........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    quinn ewers will skip his hs senior sesaon & sign with osu for $1 million in nil money.............texas does not allow high school players to earn nil

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information