Page 134 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4323
    Give him a raise

Bo knows football.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    starting to leak that evan stewart committed to the ags

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    After watching that video it makes me even more positive this coaching staff needs another year or two to have the players on their team that they want, obvious still hold overs from Herman era that are as childish as he was, point in case with Moore leaving two days later

I heard worse things from Middle School coaches on bus rides after games. Having coaches like Bo Davis gives me hope for this program.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maybe Bo and Sark can change the stank. I think it’s too deep and will swallow them too.
    Maybe not.
    I wonder how long the BB coach will last?

Maybe Bo and Sark can change the stank. I think it’s too deep and will swallow them too.
    Maybe not.
    I wonder how long the BB coach will last?
    The basketball coach isn't f_______ around. Brought in transfers and not relying on the that is in the program. Sark needs to do the same.

A large raise and more input.

Post Count
    After watching that video it makes me even more positive this coaching staff needs another year or two to have the players on their team that they want, obvious still hold overs from Herman era that are as childish as he was, point in case with Moore leaving two days later
    The problem is if he keeps losing he's got less of a shot at the players he wants.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The problem is if he keeps losing he's got less of a shot at the players he wants.
    Talent wise yes, character wise no, I mean look at what ISU has been doing to UT past couple years with so called 3 or 4 star recruits. Just needs to get guys who will buy in to his way of coaching

Post Count
    Talent wise yes, character wise no, I mean look at what ISU has been doing to UT past couple years with so called 3 or 4 star recruits. Just needs to get guys who will buy in to his way of coaching
    If ISU is the standard then Sark may not last long there.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    So what was the thought process of the player that recorded it and released it? Did he think he was going to get Davis in trouble or cause an uproar? What a pussy.

I heard worse than that in 7th grade football. Didn't even cross my mind to try to make it out to be more than just an ass chewing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It’s OK
    ut has a coach who has a girl friend who is a world famous stripper named the Pole Assassin who has a monkey.
    Last edited by GAustex; 11-13-2021 at 09:39 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Down goes Bmer. It was only a matter of time

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bears kick a FG with 3 seconds left. ou
    Baylor today is my new favorite team.

Baylor was gonna run the clock out, but Riley thru a fit about 3 seconds being on the clock. Forced both teams back on the field. I hope that cost him in one of the tiebreakers.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    The ing quitters getting -slapped in their own house by Kansas....rock bottom ladies and gentlemen.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas... gots

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    These players acting like they got their feelings hurt by coach Davis, everyone is sleep walking especially on defense

I don’t see football players. I see kids getting free college tuition who have a football hobby

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    so on offense it is either TD or turnover.

the D is playing like, well they aren't even playing. this loser unit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It’s OK
    ut has a coach who has a girl friend who is a world famous stripper named the Pole Assassin who has a monkey.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Lincoln Riley all butt hurt about the late FG.... him. He always runs up the score with his starters and acts like a y little bas when his team is winning. When it happens to him, he gets all butt hurt and acts like it is a crime of ethics......

I personally have never had issues with teams running up, or even passing up, the score. I say score as much as you can when you can. If the other team doesn't like it, play better defense. Now, I will say, if you are up big, keep playing the same game plan, but allow your backups to get some valuable game action. You never know when they will be needed because of injury, suspension, or whatever.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    that stripper if fugly as too

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    poor throw by Thompson on 3rd down.....we needed that one desperately

Thread Information