Page 140 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’ll be so glad when Thompson and Card are no longer the quarterback options.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    t

Tell me something I do not know.
    obviously you dont know that the teams problems go far beyond the defense, when you say the only thing terrible is the defense, especially when there were times the defense would get stop after stop despite the defense going 3-and-out repeatedly and eventually the defense getting completely gassed and frustrated with the offenses inep ude

EDIT: and as i was making this reply, casey has an open brewer but instead decides to throw into triple coverage to worthy. pretty much the norm as ive been saying. opposing defense makes adjustments, casey does not. he sucks and has been consistently bailed out by bijan and worthy

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    KState like a hot knife through warm butter

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    fix the o-line a bit and this trio of RBs (bijan roschon keilan) can make the longhorns so dangerous next year, one good bright spot to look forward to at least

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    its 3rd and 1, and the corners are playing 10+ yards off a slow possession receiver

i just dont get it

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    its 3rd and 1, and the corners are playing 10+ yards off a slow possession receiver

i just dont get it
    Pete Kwiatkowski has got to be fired after this game. I know Sark is going to get at least two more years, but whatever is going on with the defense is laughable.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They gave 100% in games I watched. If some of the so called stars had gave as much effort Texas would have a better record.

Casey with a good OL would be good enough to win conference le.Card would look b etter also given time to pass.
    Only thing terrible about Horns is the defense.
    I agree

i just dont get it
    100% true.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    aside from the long run by Howard, the defense has been pretty solid today

Defense has played good enough to win today. They are not as bad as the Oline.

True then the defense has more depth than OL.

True then the defense has more depth than OL.
    no argument there. Their depth is not good. They played guys this year that should not have been playing. They were too young. Part of that is on Sark. He should have known that before the season started. He had time to get some portal guys in here. Anyway….this nightmare of a season is over. Finally.
    Sark HAS to get a better line in place next year. That will be something to keep a close eye on

Post Count
    4 Star WR - Armani Winfield has decommitted

He won't be the last but it's not a big blow if you ask me.

Post Count
    I’ll be so glad when Thompson and Card are no longer the quarterback options.
    Won't matter if Tom Brady is the QB if the O-Line is this bad

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Roschon needs to transfer. Too good to waste a senior season on a losing team behind Bijan

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Won't matter if Tom Brady is the QB if the O-Line is this bad
    The o-line had nothing to do with his dumbass interception. His noodle arm however…

Post Count
    The o-line had nothing to do with his dumbass interception. His noodle arm however…
    He's playing injured. The only reason he is playing is because Card has no game whatsoever.

Still arguing about Card and Thompson? Come on.

Season is a wash. Card was not going to be good this year. He needs a line, which we do not have. Thompson gave us the best chance to win this year. We would've won a few more games if we had a DEFENSE. Each game we were in, a few plays caused us to lose.

Next year, it won't matter we'll have some other new guy throwing the ball. But we can't continue this stupid debate every week, Card is/was not better.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He's playing injured. The only reason he is playing is because Card has no game whatsoever.

Card is ing injured too haus. If Casey is too injured to throw a long ball, maybe don’t throw it. Dudes a mental midget. And absolutely bo one is arguing that Card is better. Glad they won, but if K State has their starting QB, this is mercifully over in the first half. Can’t wait to see which bowl we get invited to because there’s too many bowls and not enough quality teams.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't get why it's so hard for people to admit Casey was lousy this year. I hope he can improve and be solid next year along with a better line, but he was not a good QB this season, plain and simple.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Still arguing about Card and Thompson? Come on.

Season is a wash. Card was not going to be good this year. He needs a line, which we do not have. Thompson gave us the best chance to win this year. We would've won a few more games if we had a DEFENSE. Each game we were in, a few plays caused us to lose.

Next year, it won't matter we'll have some other new guy throwing the ball. But we can't continue this stupid debate every week, Card is/was not better.
    who here said card was better?

looks like the only one arguing about card and thompson is you.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It was good to see something good happen to this team.

I don't get why it's so hard for people to admit Casey was lousy this year. I hope he can improve and be solid next year along with a better line, but he was not a good QB this season, plain and simple.
    Malnly because he is not.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Malnly because he is not.
    lol delusional

lol delusional
    One fans opinion!

Thread Information