Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    he is aggy bound........also aggy is about to land another 5 * dt from georgia whose parents miraculously received a "church job" in bryan/college station.....give aggy credit they are paying the $ec bag game
    Scares ya to death.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    we getting errybody including snappers

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Scares ya to death.
    Bags, all kinds of bags. They out bid Georgia, unfortunately I don’t think Georgia will get a refund.

Bear just switched high schools. His gaurdian got a job offer as a “coach”. Dude ain’t ever coached peewee. He seems like a good kid, I wish him well. You better be able to bend the rules for his commitment

Lol

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Aggie board predicted this a while back.
    So Im thinking he has to be an Aggie.

Bear just switched high schools. His gaurdian got a job offer as a “coach”. Dude ain’t ever coached peewee. He seems like a good kid, I wish him well. You better be able to bend the rules for his commitment
    Four high schools and one decommitment so far. Yes he is a aggie for now.

Not an Aggie yet though. Mike Roach is saying he expects Bear to visit in the next few weeks.

Edit: he is expected to be on campus tomorrow. Odd to be a Wednesday but if Bo can snag him, pretty solid DT class.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Orangebloods:

I'm told that Texas will host 5-star defensive tackle Bear Alexander on an unofficial visit tomorrow.

Alexander, a 5-star prospect and the nation's No. 9-ranked prospect overall in today's updated Rivals rankings, recently decommitted from Georgia. He took an unofficial visit to Texas A&M over the weekend

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    Scares ya to death.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bags, all kinds of bags. They out bid Georgia, unfortunately I don’t think Georgia will get a refund.
    Guardian, 4 high schools, bidding war...
    Sounds like a project.
    I guess we know his 4 Hs coaches and they all say good things about him, I guess...
    He would have to be a very good kid getting drug around through all this muck and maintaining some sort of focus.
    HS kids do not like to go to a diff place every damn year. Some consistency would be nice.

Paint me skeptical even if he does visit. What could "he" see in us? I Feel sorry for the kid. The 320 lb kid.

Guardian, 4 high schools, bidding war...
    Sounds like a project.
    I guess we know his 4 Hs coaches and they all say good things about him, I guess...
    He would have to be a very good kid getting drug around through all this muck and maintaining some sort of focus.
    HS kids do not like to go to a diff place every damn year. Some consistency would be nice.

Paint me skeptical even if he does visit. What could "he" see in us? I Feel sorry for the kid. The 320 lb kid.
    From the details you have given here it certainly does appear that someone is using this kid to their benefit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I prefer 8. 12 is too many.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT Recruiting Matters: Bear, Terrance Brooks, new CB on the board, Adari Haulcy, Evan Stewart

The Texas staff has a huge weekend of visits ahead in the 2022 and 2023 classes, headlined by quarterback Arch Manning (Isidore Newman/New Orleans) fresh off an offer from Clemson on Sunday. Prior to the beginning of the key weekend, the staff has been busy hosting visitors and making evaluations.

On Wednesday, former Georgia verbal and current Texas A&M lean Bear Alexander (Fort Worth Brewer) made his way to Austin with a family member for an unofficial visit. The day was spent meeting the staff for the first time, with much of the time spent with defensive line coach Bo Davis.

If you’re looking for a major development with the 6-foot-3, 320-pound athletic and long-armed defensive tackle, that won’t be found at this point. This is a recruitment that is currently expected to go all the way until December with twist and turns along the way. Texas A&M is in the drivers seat, but there are official visits scheduled to Miami June 11-13, possibly USC June 18-20 and either Oregon or Alabama June 25-27.

Ohio State trying to get in on Terrance Brooks
    Fresh off an official visit to Oregon, elite CB Terrance Brooks will head to Florida this weekend before making visits to Texas June 18-20 and Alabama June 25-27.

This morning, Ohio State reached out to the Brooks family to see if the Buckeyes still had enough time and opportunity to get the near 6-foot, 185-pounder on campus for an official visit. Ohio State is talking about July for an OV, which is worth noting.

While it’s not out of the question Brooks would use his final official visit on Ohio State, the Buckeyes would have to truly impress in conversations quickly. That begins with player development, scheme fit, and early opportunity. Then there would have to be a 3-3.5 year graduation plan has to be laid out, and that is a plan designed with an emphasis on a sports medicine career.

Even if Ohio State gets Brooks on campus, it’s unlikely the Buckeyes could make up ground on Alabama and Texas.

And one more thing in regard to Brooks, he will play his senior season at Little Elm.

Because Plano John Paul II doesn’t have December graduation possibilities, Brooks has been headed to a new school as a senior. And that school will now feature one of the state’s top secondaries with Colorado verbal Keyshon Mills at the opposite corner, and a pair of FBS prospects at safety.

Speaking of Mills, the near 6-foot cornerback traveled to Austin Wednesday with his mother to meet the Texas staff, and go through a personal workout for Terry Joseph. Mills, who checked in at 182 pounds and was timed at 4.53 by the Texas staff in the 40-yard dash, was told by Joseph that the Longhorns are very interested and want to evaluate in his senior season.

Mills will next camp with SMU before heading to Oklahoma and Missouri for personal workouts. Baylor, TCU, and Washington are also showing interest. Mills made an official visit to Colorado last weekend.

Adari Haulcy works out for Texas
    Fort Bend Marshall defensive back Adari Haulcy has been on the Texas radar since the spring. The 5-foot-11, 195-pounder made a trip to Texas June 7 to workout for Blake Gideon and staff.

Haulcy was at LSU for a workout the day prior to Texas, and has trips scheduled to Tulane on June 11 and Louisiana-Lafayette on June 14. Of the schools that have offered, La-La is considered the favorite over Kansas currently.

Texas has been in contact with Haulcy since the workout, and is a safety prospect the staff will be watching early in the season.

The latest on Evan Stewart
    The über athletic WR made an official visit to Florida last weekend, and the intel from IT is the former Texas verbal told the Gators staff they were in the lead.

With that being said, IT spoke with a Power 5 assistant coach Wednesday that has been recruiting Stewart for over a year. That coach predicted Stewart would stay closer to home at the end of the day.

Thread Information