Page 112 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah but he seems to own en lement u

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Roach:

TEXAS LOOKING FOR SECOND QUARTERBACK

It sounds like Texas is looking to add an additional body to the quarterback room. I heard over the weekend that Texas is kicking the tires on several passers in the 2022 class and beyond. It seems that there is some worry about the overall depth at the position, especially if there is some attrition.
    One name I’ve heard early on is USC commit and Draper (Utah) Corner Canyon quarterback Devin Brown. Brown was an Elite 11 finalist who put on a great performance at the annual quarterback compe ion, and USC’s status puts all of their commits in play.
    Nebraska commit and San Antonio Southside quarterback Richard Torres is another name I’ve heard some noise around. While Texas might be checking him out, Torres told me he’s yet to hear from anyone in Austin.

(Photo: 247Sports)
    Texas could also look to Rockwall county for either of the major high school’s passers. Rockwall-Heath quarterback and Indiana commit Josh Hoover has been lighting it up this year along with Rockwall quarterback and Mississippi State commit Braedyn Locke.
    It’s also likely that Texas could look to the transfer portal to see what’s available if there isn’t a high school name they like. The JUCO ranks don’t seem to have the high-end quarterback talent at the moment, though Tyler Junior College’s General Booty does have a link to Sarkisian through his uncle John David Booty who played for Sark at USC.
    I talked to a source near Maalik Murphy who said the staff has communicated their plans with him thus far, so this shouldn't be something that will take him by surprise. I don't see it changing anything for him, but you never know when a second quarterback gets involved.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah but he seems to own en lement u
    TCU is a rich kids school so the en lement stuff... well... SMU is also. UT is much less expensive for actual students.
    Patterson does a great job of taking football kids on the edge and making them killers.
    Look at their starting RB. He definitely thought he was owed everything, then found himself with nothing, and then TCU groomed him into a player. Now we will wait for to see if he stays off the police blotter.

Still wonder what happened with our own Josh Moore...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Roach:

TEXAS LOOKING FOR SECOND QUARTERBACK

It sounds like Texas is looking to add an additional body to the quarterback room. I heard over the weekend that Texas is kicking the tires on several passers in the 2022 class and beyond. It seems that there is some worry about the overall depth at the position, especially if there is some attrition.
    One name I’ve heard early on is USC commit and Draper (Utah) Corner Canyon quarterback Devin Brown. Brown was an Elite 11 finalist who put on a great performance at the annual quarterback compe ion, and USC’s status puts all of their commits in play.
    Nebraska commit and San Antonio Southside quarterback Richard Torres is another name I’ve heard some noise around. While Texas might be checking him out, Torres told me he’s yet to hear from anyone in Austin.

(Photo: 247Sports)
    Texas could also look to Rockwall county for either of the major high school’s passers. Rockwall-Heath quarterback and Indiana commit Josh Hoover has been lighting it up this year along with Rockwall quarterback and Mississippi State commit Braedyn Locke.
    It’s also likely that Texas could look to the transfer portal to see what’s available if there isn’t a high school name they like. The JUCO ranks don’t seem to have the high-end quarterback talent at the moment, though Tyler Junior College’s General Booty does have a link to Sarkisian through his uncle John David Booty who played for Sark at USC.
    I talked to a source near Maalik Murphy who said the staff has communicated their plans with him thus far, so this shouldn't be something that will take him by surprise. I don't see it changing anything for him, but you never know when a second quarterback gets involved.

So this is basically if Casey Thompson keeps up the good play, good bye Hudson Card?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So this is basically if Casey Thompson keeps up the good play, good bye Hudson Card?
    College football in 2021. If you lose your starting job at one school, go to another.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    College football in 2021. If you lose your starting job at one school, go to another.
    Yep

And with the image and likeness $ it makes sense. This is the most important, noticeable position on the field.
    The left tackle who gets drafted much higher will wait for his $

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Trill Clinton Biggems is he good? u r san antonio foobtall watchers

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Trill Clinton Biggems is he good? u r san antonio foobtall watchers
    I never heard of him. I'll have to ask my brother

Post Count
    [QUOTE=pgardn;10608570]TCU is a rich kids school so the en lement stuff...

A lot of students there are not rich, they just go deep in debt. Same can be said for many private schools that don't have massive endowments.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I have never heard of that Torres kid. I really don't follow the Southside Cardinals. They are not really a football school, more of a baseball school.

Torres is 6-6 210 4-74 per Dave Campbell mag. Not listed in top 20 QBS.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT expects Darion Dunn to start this week.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR Troy Omiere is out with season ending knee surgery.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Good news

In place of who?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The dude who blew up his own player?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Josh Thompson out with a concussion.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Last edited by texas4ever; 10-01-2021 at 08:26 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR Marcus Washington's Dad

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR Marcus Washington's Dad

CDC actually responded. Can’t imbed the response.

Thread Information