Page 146 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4323
    I ing hate the fat that tweeted that.
    Good ole Geoff ? Haha

Damn that was a mess! I was trying to post that there was a crystal ball for Banks to Texas by Jason suchomel of orangebloods

Last edited by Billybass; 12-07-2021 at 03:51 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Damn that was a mess! I was trying to post that there was a crystal ball for Banks to Texas by Jason suchomel of orangebloods

click go advanced...........click the twitter icon next to the speaker & ig icons this will show after............

[TWEET ] [ /TWEET]

copy the numbers in the twitter link
    https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/sta...18670329896966 <<<<these

paste the 1468318670329896966 between the [TWEET ]numbers here[/ TWEET]

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I got a grandson who just picked up a full ride on football scholly to Tech. He’s hoping Ewers goes there
    Cool

Yes it is. He’s a good kid. His older brother went to UT, was second team all big 12 his senior year. That’s how I got to be a horns fan.
    Got lots of family that went to A&M, and I went to UTD. So I pull for all texas schools.

Saw the Denton Ryan loss the other night, that linebacker Hill put on a of a show.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    masquerading... its inherent in the idea... there is no mask.

College football is now fully divorced from student athletes.
    The NCAA has slowly had all its testicular material removed, mostly by the big rich schools.
    The governing body is a joke.

I wonder how much we will worry about grades in a couple of years (if we even do now...)
    Classes... a good joke gets much better.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The all academic teams... laugher...

Post Count
    masquerading... its inherent in the idea... there is no mask.

College football is now fully divorced from student athletes.
    The NCAA has slowly had all its testicular material removed, mostly by the big rich schools.
    I think it's mostly actually by the courts or at least partly by legal rulings.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quinn to Texas is about to go down. I’m back fellas, I hope!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What I miss around here?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Campbell isn’t visiting USC this weekend. Sounds like he is headed to Georgia. Texas still leads, per IT.
    Last edited by texas4ever; 12-07-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quinn to Texas is about to go down. I’m back fellas, I hope!

any idea when? It’s been reported he’s bringing two receivers with him but no one has been named. This feels dirty offering a kid 3 million plus, but if it works out it will be one for the books. If it doesn’t it will be ugly lol

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What I miss around here?
    a bunch of depression and anxiety, up till about a week ago.

What I miss around here?
    It ain’t the same without you !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What I miss around here?
    Lots of emoting. Period cramps. Thankfully RJV isn’t rubbing it in, or rubbing one out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think it's mostly actually by the courts or at least partly by legal rulings.
    Initiated in some cases by the big rich schools when the NCAA attempted to be independent and fair with the distribution of funds (eg. TV $ divided up fairly) and then by en ies (the players, smaller schools and more) that saw that the big rich schools had their "little" organization of fairness (the NCAA) by the balls.
    The Power 5 with all the TV deals... one example of the big schools exerting their clout. The reorganizing of conferences. Then the safety issues for the kids. They get batted around by all parties with a say and now I am not sure what they actually do. Now finally the NIL that I think started at Northwestern for the players.

The NCAA was created to try to make rules that were sensible for all the schools and their presidents. But unlike the NFL and their commissioner put in place by a relatively small number of owners, the NCAA had to deal with many schools, became fat rich themselves in their task, and then tried to stay relevant by basically being pushed around by big schools with the most popularity and money. . Im not exactly sure what they do for kids or the schools anymore.

If I need to be corrected please do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l--ogJLQVeM

This was put up by Texas. This is getting weird imo.
    Sounds like the 5-7 season made the $ pour out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What I miss around here?
    You have made me have to look up far too much by myself and then go bat crazy.
    You cant just leave like that...
    Christ.

People still quoting playblair, pure .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Campbell isn’t visiting USC this weekend. Sounds like he is headed to Georgia. Texas still leads, per IT.
    wtf...

IT said he really wanted to stay in State?
    Maybe the 50,000 in the youtube I posted keeps him with us...

I am on info overload. Take over so I will quit posting and just reading the site.
    For my own sanity and for the sake of the other posters who might actually read my rambling pus ridden drivel.

Most believe aka hope the visit to GA is just a 5th visit. Texas can't stand to f up a commit that's almost been a foregone conclusion for a while now.

If QB jobs gets solidified, OLine should be good enough to win. We need a receiver(s). Casey and Hudson shouldn't feel slighted, if they win next year and we'll IF they get him to Texas. Seeming like a FIGHT with Tech for sure.

IT stating his dad is a business-man so trying to get Texas to s out some $EC recruiting schemes to get him.
    10 bodies at OL half freshmen or red shirts good enough to win looks like they need a lot of portal help.

To me if OL gets greatly improved QBS are good enough to win. Still Ewers would be a great get.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Tfloss reporting on another site, rumors are out there that Evan Stewart will be at Texas this weekend with Ewers

10 bodies at OL half freshmen or red shirts good enough to win looks like they need a lot of portal help.

To me if OL gets greatly improved QBS are good enough to win. Still Ewers would be a great get.
    From what I saw this year, I would agree. And yo think freshmen OLineman are going to come in and protect at 1st team AA level is dumb. I'm just regurgitating the sentiment across IT. Quoting Eric, "The OLine really wasn't as bad as most people think."

I was surprised to see that. I barely remember any qb getting a ton of time to throw the ball. But then again, I couldn't bear to rewatch a lot of the games this year.

I'm hoping some more lineman hit the portal after the playoffs, that can come in and really help, but then again why would any starting Olineman leave their school to come to Texas? Then without any really good blocking tight ends, whichever qb is back there better than some elusiveness to them.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information