Page 133 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4323
    My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    it would be nice if they would actually call ISU OL for a freakin holding call.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    this team is a whole lotta suck

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i knew that OU loss would kill this team for the rest of the season, time to look forward to next year

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The play by play dude says “ Texas wishes the could STRIP it down and start all over again”

Mocked
    A joke
    It’s not Sarkesian it’s the ins ution that is putrid.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So typical
    Fooled by a simple lateral to the flanker who throws to a wide open receiver behind our totally fooled safety

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The play by play dude says “ Texas wishes the could STRIP it down and start all over again”

Mocked
    A joke
    It’s not Sarkesian it’s the ins ution that is putrid.
    This makes absolutely no sense.
    It’s the lib thing or what? Because this is not what the alumni are. Or the ins ution. You are famous for blending politics where it does not belong as Sorry-ass mind numbingly dumb excuses.

But I will say this, not only are we bad.
    We are definitely soft as whipped cream.
    No guts, no consistency. We knew it was going to be bad with an o line with no talent and no QBs with a real college start.
    But this is a complete meltdown, guys falling over their own feet.
    We have guys that have forgotten how to even run on grass...

Robinson needs to head for the draft ASAP. We got guys on the oline looking for guys to block as dbs are waltzing past them crushing our RBs. Hit someone in the mouth every damn play. Never have trouble finding someone to hit. You don’t block only fat guys on the other team. Hit anything on the other team.

Our fitness and mental state as bad as I have ever seen.
    This is the worst team at UT I have ever seen.
    UTSA would absolutely beat us.

Team the year before DKR took over might have been worse.

QBS no excuse TCU started a freshman first game and had a great offense vs Baylor. Maybe Sark had ready made players at Ala.

after that run by Thompson that he was short for the first down, two things come to mind that could be happening with him. 1) He is afraid to get hit, or 2) He is getting bad advice from somebody to stand in the pocket like a statue.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thompson I think has a hurt hand

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Our fitness and mental state as bad as I have ever seen.
    This is the worst team at UT I have ever seen.
    UTSA would absolutely beat us.
    all three charlie strong years were clearly worse, as well as the year after colt ruined the program

they were literally one or two missed plays (despite complete second half meltdowns) from beating OU, OKst and Baylor

all three charlie strong years were clearly worse, as well as the year after colt ruined the program

they were literally one or two missed plays (despite complete second half meltdowns) from beating OU, OKst and Baylor
    That is incorrect sir. All 3 games the second half was dominated by the opponents. This team is in freefall. They have lost confidence. It is what it is. And a lot of the blame falls on Sark.
    How can a team look so good in the first half and so bad in the second half for four games in a row ? I have never seen anything like it. Just brutal to watch. Really sad and discouraging.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Totally disagree.
    We are a runaway meltdown since OU where we were dominated 2nd half.
    Who do you really have confidence we will beat other than Kansas at this point in the season?
    Free fall is the correct assessment. Every game is exponentially worse than the game before now.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kansas gonna this soft ass team up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You know...
    This is definitely realistic.
    We are so bad.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That is incorrect sir. All 3 games the second half was dominated by the opponents. This team is in freefall. They have lost confidence. It is what it is. And a lot of the blame falls on Sark.
    How can a team look so good in the first half and so bad in the second half for four games in a row ? I have never seen anything like it. Just brutal to watch. Really sad and discouraging.
    Totally disagree.
    We are a runaway meltdown since OU where we were dominated 2nd half.
    Who do you really have confidence we will beat other than Kansas at this point in the season?
    Free fall is the correct assessment. Every game is exponentially worse than the game before now.
    thinking strong years were actually better than this

yes this is bad, but it's not even comparable to how bad the team was those years

and also obviously incapable of reading

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    All ass, no brakes

All ass, no brakes
    all first half, no second half

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    All ass, no brakes
    Go on…

/Urban Meyer

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So glad Moore is leaving

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    So glad Moore is leaving
    wonder where this kid will land. so much talent but so many issues.

So glad Moore is leaving
    Why? Second best talented on team and no replacement with talent near to his.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    whichever player leaked that bo davis tape needs to transfer asap..........that tape proves its the players who are the problem not the coaches........

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    whichever player leaked that bo davis tape needs to transfer asap..........that tape proves its the players who are the problem not the coaches........

I said the same thing on another board, this screams josh Moore. That’s some baby right there. You get your ass handed to you then video a coach jumping your . Time to purge this roster.

Bo Davis is our standard. Brought the energy

Thread Information