My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Free

Post Count
    I have watched him play many times, and tight end is his best position. He could very easily play in the NFL
    Nice, it feels like we haven't had a lot of luck at TE position at Texas for many many years now. Hopefully that changes. The offense is very interesting and exciting this year.

I was highly underwhelmed by the offense yesterday but then I watched a&ms spring game and felt a lot better about us.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TE Malcolm Epps to enter the transfer portal.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT reported that the coaching staff would start him off at TE.
    Good deal.
    I want him to play where he helps the team the most.
    Seems like the kid could be a sure starter from an athletic point of view. This could be the best athlete on our entire team.
    We are thin at LB. If he is better at that position for the team or we would need him for depth I want him there also. I understand he was a DE. But if they did try him at LB and excelled and is better than what we have there, both ways please just limit the snaps. I trust the coaching staff saying this is not where he can help us.

And yes I understand kids want to play the position they would be most likely to play in the NFL. Team first now that you are on the team.

Oklahoma is going to score their points. The league is set up for scoring. You have to score with them. Sanders was more a BIG wide receiver, who could run with any of the corners and outmuscle them for the ball. He also has uncanny skills for catching the ball. If he is not doubled he will be a lot of fun to watch.
    I understand we need linebackers, and he could probably play there. But he will be a badass tight end. I’d bet big money on it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oklahoma is going to score their points. The league is set up for scoring. You have to score with them. Sanders was more a BIG wide receiver, who could run with any of the corners and outmuscle them for the ball. He also has uncanny skills for catching the ball. If he is not doubled he will be a lot of fun to watch.
    I understand we need linebackers, and he could probably play there. But he will be a badass tight end. I’d bet big money on it.
    just added Ben Davis from the portal

Post Count
    I was highly underwhelmed by the offense yesterday but then I watched a&ms spring game and felt a lot better about us.
    The Spring games are pretty much always underwhelming TBH.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas has been in contact.

Post Count

I like it.
    Last edited by DMX7; 04-26-2021 at 07:58 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thompson had the benefit of being behind the first team offensive line, while Card had the benefit of the first team defensive line’s standout day.

Sarkisian has made it clear he will play 1st team offense against 1st team defense in practice when it is all sorted out.
    So I am not all that worried. Except if they call the play that requires the QB to throw some sort of deformed basketball hook as a pass on the goal line.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas has been in contact.

Dude is 6'1" 230 as a freshman... I wonder if ATM even bothered to convince him to stay because WR.

Could fit other spots (off-ball linebacker, running back) but proved as a senior that long-term designation at receiver is definitely reasonable. Flat-out football player with big-play punch and big-game experience. Projects to high-major level as multi-year starter with NFL Draft potential."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dude is 6'1" 230 as a freshman... I wonder if ATM even bothered to convince him to stay because WR.

Could fit other spots (off-ball linebacker, running back) but proved as a senior that long-term designation at receiver is definitely reasonable. Flat-out football player with big-play punch and big-game experience. Projects to high-major level as multi-year starter with NFL Draft potential."
    I believe Texas would like him to play LB. That's where he has the most potential. Texas coaches were supposed to talk to him last night. This should help with the Denver Harris recruitment as they are buds.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information