Page 63 of 173 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I always thought Tech was tied to Texas politically.
    Me too, same with Okie/Okiest.

May have to pull up those old articles where UT to the PAC 12 was a DONE DEAL

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Come to think, not even sure Tech could afford to leave the Big 12 the way the exit clauses read nowadays

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll be honest, not much of this sounds legit or makes any sense.

I mean, "expect some really poor officiated games this fall. More than usual."?

Yeah the officiating part doesn't make sense. Big 12 officials suck already and have been bias against Texas ever since Mack left..

Texas and OU are gone and there's no turning back. It's a matter of when, not if.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think a 4 team pod of Texas, OU, Aggy and Arkansas sounds fun!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think a 4 team pod of Texas, OU, Aggy and Arkansas sounds fun!
    Aggy doesn’t. They mad.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Aggy doesn’t. They mad.
    Lol it's who they ran away from to begin with.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    But will they include the horns on this video now

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    awesome

maybe this is why manning even showed an interest in texas to begin with, because i still dont understand why on earth he has entertained them as much as he has

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Now that it’s been leaked, is it okay to put the chances of this actually happening at 1%? Isn’t Texas a better fit for the Big 10? I mean, I know we’ll have to play Maryland, but other than that…

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Now that it’s been leaked, is it okay to put the chances of this actually happening at 1%? Isn’t Texas a better fit for the Big 10? I mean, I know we’ll have to play Maryland, but other than that…

The football results have sucked ever since Longhorn Network was created. Get rid of it. Become good again.

I would not be happy about joining the big 10. They suck. ALL of the schools are too far away. And truly F***Ohio State. We join the Big 10, we lose more recruits to them. SEC makes the most sense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I'll be honest, not much of this sounds legit or makes any sense.

I mean, "expect some really poor officiated games this fall. More than usual."?

College football refs have been horrible the last couple of years. I am wondering if all the money that is gambled on the sport is part of it. I love college football, but sometimes it is like watching Saturday night rasslin. Not a lot of cred

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From what I’m reading it sounds like Texas and OU will join the SEC most likely in 2023, but 2022 isn’t out of the question. Also, Aggy was the one to leak this today.

Replace rassling with pro.football and you have a winner.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Let’s expand the playoffs even more and let anyone from the SEC with five losses or under in the tournament if Texas and OU join. Kinda like basketball and the ACC...

We can’t Notre Dame it because we aren’t Notre Dame. Damn

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    the aggy who broke the story said its 90 percent done ......aggy needs 2 more votes to veto the deal..........mizzou will be a vote for no........it comes down to lsu/arkys vote if both vote no the deal is off if 1 votes yes texas/ou will be in the sec
    Last edited by playblair; 07-21-2021 at 10:34 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    looks like aggy wont get the votes needed to keep out ou/ut........aggy just releazied how little power they have in the sec & how they were used...........things r in motion

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Any recruiting chatter updates from this development? If Texas goes to the SEC… nothing can stop what is coming.

Nothing

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Any recruiting chatter updates from this development? If Texas goes to the SEC… nothing can stop what is coming.

Nothing
    denver harris said it wouldnt matter if texas was in the sec............he gone..........other recruits have been positive about it........

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So what, Texas moves from #5 in recruiting to #4?

Then instead of only having to get through OU every to get to the playoffs, you'll have to get through the SEC teams.

I mean, if aggy had stayed in the big 12 they might have actually been in the playoffs right now instead of the chick fila bowl.

Just saying, although the matchups would be awesome, I wouldn't get all excited from the standpoint of being any closer to a national le game.

Evan Stewart said he would commit tonight(?) If UT joined the SEC per IT

10558233[/URL]]denver harris said it wouldnt matter if texas was in the sec............he gone..........other recruits have been positive about it........
    So you’re saying he isn’t going to stay in Texas and represent his state? You seem confident

Thread Information