Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2371
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems pretty clear no market formed for LaMarcus Aldridge. His contract makes things difficult and teams are willing to wait for the buyout. It's not a big deal: it's a bonus not trying to fit him into the rotation and it was deeply unlikely the Spurs could find anything they liked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s actually a good thing tbh. Anytime they’re mentioned it’s almost always by a player’s agent to create interest. PATFO move in silence. With that said, I don’t think we make any moves (as usual) by Thursday.

“We like what we have”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems pretty clear no market formed for LaMarcus Aldridge. His contract makes things difficult and teams are willing to wait for the buyout. It's not a big deal: it's a bonus not trying to fit him into the rotation and it was deeply unlikely the Spurs could find anything they liked.
    True. With LMA it’s a little different. Now, some of us were calling for trading lma before his value was shot and were annoyed when they guaranteed his salary for no reason but as things stand you’re right. But with Rudy, DDR and Mills?

They are + players on good deals and if Sa isn’t bringing them back there’s no excuse to hold on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not san antonio ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a confirmed got then. This is why today's NBA sucks, bums thinking they're stars. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only performance I remember seeing is his role in Uncle Drew. PATFO want no part of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally, a Spurs mention:

Jarrett Allen

Cleveland Cavaliers center Jarrett Allen will be a restricted free agent in the offseason, meaning Cleveland will have the right to match any offers the big man receives on the market.
    The Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, San Antonio Spurs and Washington Wizards are some of the teams expected to have some level of interest in the young seven-foot rim protector, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
    Earlier in the season when he was a member of the Brooklyn Nets, a healthy rookie-scale extension wasn’t feasible due to the cap restraints of the team.
    A four-year, $48 million extension was offered and politely declined, sources said.
    Allen, 22, will be open to all situations as he hopes to collect on his first major payday in the league, sources said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highly doubt the Cavs don't match. So this is another case of nothingburger.

https://sports.yahoo.com/hoopla-with...171248310.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised to see the spurs being mentioned. Mainly because I expected them to not even look in his direction. Cleveland going to overpay to keep him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised to see the spurs being mentioned. Mainly because I expected them to not even look in his direction. Cleveland going to overpay to keep him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob back to the bench if they actually won out on Allen....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob back to the bench if they actually won out on Allen....
    Nah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jarrett Allen

[FONT="]Cleveland Cavaliers center Jarrett Allen will be a restricted free agent in the offseason, meaning Cleveland will have the right to match any offers the big man receives on the market.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, San Antonio Spurs and Washington Wizards are some of the teams expected to have some level of interest in the young seven-foot rim protector, league sources told Yahoo Sports.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Earlier in the season when he was a member of the Brooklyn Nets, a healthy rookie-scale extension wasn’t feasible due to the cap restraints of the team.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]A four-year, $48 million extension was offered and politely declined, sources said.[/FONT]
    Allen, 22, will be open to all situations as he hopes to collect on his first major payday in the league, sources said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Jarrett Allen, having watched him in Brooklyn. He does everything you need down low -- good shot blocker and rebounder, no complaining. Sucks for him to be held captive by Cleveland.

Poeltl's development makes anything moot, and he'd be too expensive. But an Allen/Poeltl platoon would be the league's best, in my opinion, with very few challengers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His contract was front loaded. 16mm next year. He is young, insanely athletic and has shown
    signs of All-Star level 2 way capability. There are intangibles that advanced stats don’t take into consideration. He has been rotting in Orlando, used out of position and been in the NBA trade rumour mill for 2 years. His playing time has at times been very inconsistent. There should be an adjustment factor for anyone who plays for the Magic (and actually somewhat excels) for these stats nerds, whom, themselves never actually played organized ball. Will help them better and more accurately assess talent.
    He’s been in the league long enough, a full rookie deal and nearly his entire extension, that I can safely and confidently say that he is what he is. LOTS of players show All Star flashes, and never crest that hill. He’d be one of those. 29 NBA GMs would be fighting to the death to trade for him if they thought he’d develop into an All Star on that $16M contract. The fact that they’re just throwing pebbles in the pond speaks loudly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we've gotten Gordon out the way an interesting read on another board favorite

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/3...trade-deadline

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take it with a grain of salt, since I've never heard of this website before now:

"LMA to MIA?

Several league sources told Action Network that there’s a growing confidence Miami has taken the lead as the most likely landing spot for LaMarcus Aldridge, either through a trade with the Spurs or a potential buyout.
    The Heat are also believed to continue their pursuit of Kyle Lowry, though indications from the Toronto Raptors in recent weeks, and a report from Michael Grange, were that the Raptors had decided not to deal the veteran All-Star.
    If Aldridge is in fact headed to the Heat, it’s possible Miami would then seek to use some of its front court depth, like Kelly Olynyk, to bolster other positions."

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nba/nb...aign=mattmoore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in (per NBASupes, Atlanta "Insider"):

"Small Update: There will be a number of moves made. It's highly unlikely the Hawks are involved unless their price tags are being met.
    Expect Oladipo, DeRozan, A. Gordon, and Kyle Lowry to be moved.
    Price is Right only guys: Norman Powell, JC, and Lonzo Ball. Otherwise expect them to stay with their teams.
    Pay salt to trade ideas with Kevin or Cam in it.
    While Atlanta has been talking to NO about trades. He confirmed the only one where they made progress is: Tony Snell has been mentioned a lot. There has been some serious talk about Snell and minor pieces (Brandon or Bruno) being traded for Bledsoe. There is also interest in J.J. Re as well. He mentioned, other have mentioned Zo and Reddish to him but no one from Atlanta side or from NO side has mentioned any offer from Atlanta for Ball. LAC and CHI have made offers but NO is locked in to what they are looking for if they are moving Ball. Cam will appeal to NO if offered which is seemingly what NO might be trying to drum up with no real interest from Atlanta side. He said, teams are pretty far from what NO is looking for in return for a Ball trade. He doesn't think Ball will be moved.
    Rondo name has disappeared from all talks.
    Bogi name in talks is hilarious. The offers are beyond disgusting.
    Tony Snell seems to be the one player who could be moved who has positive value. Brandon and Bruno do not have positive value. "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damnnn son! I’ll believe it when I see it lol I’ll be shocked if they move DeRozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jarrett Allen

Cleveland Cavaliers center Jarrett Allen will be a restricted free agent in the offseason, meaning Cleveland will have the right to match any offers the big man receives on the market.
    The Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, San Antonio Spurs and Washington Wizards are some of the teams expected to have some level of interest in the young seven-foot rim protector, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
    Earlier in the season when he was a member of the Brooklyn Nets, a healthy rookie-scale extension wasn’t feasible due to the cap restraints of the team.
    A four-year, $48 million extension was offered and politely declined, sources said.

Would love Allen, but Cavs will probably match anything he's given. I think the Spurs are going to be mentioned alot in agent leverage moves because of the Spurs potential cap space. I bet we get name dropped alot when season is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prediction: nothing happens. Lma is bought out and goes to the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damnnn son! I’ll believe it when I see it lol I’ll be shocked if they move DeRozan
    Obviously, still have my doubts even if that insider is legitimate or not. Trade talks always fall through.

But about the trade itself, it only makes sense for the roster if DeMar leaves... it makes all the puzzles pieces fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prediction: nothing happens. Lma is bought out and goes to the Lakers
    Same

Thread Information