Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2371
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Achilles injuries in general scare me, so they’d need to do their research with Reddish. But grabbing OO is intriguing. Is he that bad or are they that impatient?
    Word from ATL fans is that he's too short and basically another Nerlens Noel.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word from ATL fans is that he's too short and basically another Nerlens Noel.
    That’s not a great comp if I’m a Hawks fan. His college game suggested more upside than Noel iirc.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ATL games I've watched have featured so little OO, I don't have an opinion. I liked him before the draft, tho.

Reddish intrigues me. He's a good, multi-positional defender who takes the same dumb long two point shots Josh Smith used to take. But he could become an excellent team and individual defender. Ironically, I might like his defensive upside more than OO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s not a great comp if I’m a Hawks fan. His college game suggested more upside than Noel iirc.
    At one point college Nerlens Noel looked like he had more upside than current Nerlens Noel.

Not saying OO will bust, just putting that thought out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ATL games I've watched have featured so little OO, I don't have an opinion. I liked him before the draft, tho.

Reddish intrigues me. He's a good, multi-positional defender who takes the same dumb long two point shots Josh Smith used to take. But he could become an excellent team and individual defender. Ironically, I might like his defensive upside more than OO.
    I like Reddish more than OO, too. And I only like OO because we need a third C (and his contract makes the trade work), not because I think he'll become anything special.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be a huge fall for OO. Before the draft posters were suggesting the Spurs were targeting him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIRST BIG TRADE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This move was to pick up a buyout player.

Clippers signing Boogie Cousins. Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously not a a major trade or anything lol but I do wonder why the spurs don’t get involved in minor moves like that... he was somebody a couple seasons back before the draft that I thought could be a decent big to develop, as far as I know he hasn’t contributed much in his career so far but still

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, some of these guys don't have the value I'd think they would (lol taking Bagley over Luka when your GM is from the same country). Also read somewhere that Hawks offered Collins to Minny for Beasley and a pick and were turned down.

With the amount of chatter I'm hoping we see a flurry of trades in the next few days. Still don't think Spurs will be involved though
    Bagley’s dad has kind of turned into Lavar JR. all over social media demanding a trade, and while his numbers aren’t horrible, they’re bad for a #2 pick. That’s a cursed position, BTW. Look at #2 through the years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously not a a major trade or anything lol but I do wonder why the spurs don’t get involved in minor moves like that... he was somebody a couple seasons back before the draft that I thought could be a decent big to develop, as far as I know he hasn’t contributed much in his career so far but still
    When someone is a roster position dump, you don’t lose sleep over them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When someone is a roster position dump, you don’t lose sleep over them.
    James Harden was once a roster dump lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hardwood Paroxysm @HPbasketball
    1m
    Sources: The Boston Celtics are the current frontrunners for Aaron Gordon, having matched the Rockets’ offer of two first-round picks as part of a larger offer. Pick protections unknown. actionnetwork.com/nba/aaron-gord…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This move was to pick up a buyout player.

Clippers signing Boogie Cousins. Book it.
    Nah, they creating space for a LMA buyout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    Sources: The Boston Celtics are the current frontrunners for Aaron Gordon, having matched the Rockets’ offer of two first-round picks as part of a larger offer. Pick protections unknown. actionnetwork.com/nba/aaron-gord…

no more lma for them i see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden was once a roster dump lol
    Not really. More of a stupid owner.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

1m
    thinking Aaron Gordon is going to save the day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    Wow. Two first rounders for a high draft pick bust. When you drop the #4 pick, I’m thinking you’re hoping for more than 13/5. I mean, we’re getting more than that from Keldon this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Two first rounders for a high draft pick bust. When you drop the #4 pick, I’m thinking you’re hoping for more than 13/5. I mean, we’re getting more than that from Keldon this year.
    How is Gordon a draft bust?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man if Aaron Gordon is worth 2 firsts rounders, Demar should absolutely be too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #4 pick and 7 years into his career, hasn't developed much, basically a role player. Idk if I'd call him a bust but he definitely hasn't lived up to expectations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HIGH draft pick bust. Career numbers of 13/5 for #4 overall, after almost 8 seasons, frankly sucks. Keldon is outdoing that this year, and he was picked at 29, and will clearly have a better career than Gordon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man if Aaron Gordon is worth 2 firsts rounders, Demar should absolutely be too
    Gordon is on 18mil and 16mil next year (great contract). I am not sure what team would would DDR for two 1sts, match salary, and only guarantee him for half the season.

Thread Information