Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2371
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The why would be because we could compete more effectively in the west...the why not would be because resigning them would cost alot...
    I disagree. Would probably be in higher end of dollar for dollar trades though. If not the highest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. Would probably be in higher end of dollar for dollar trades though. If not the highest.
    You disagree with which part? That we'd compete better this season or that it would cost us alot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're so close! Two more days.

I think everything kicks off after the Oladipo trade.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Indiana was indeed to make Sabonis available, he would be my dream 4.

https://sports.yahoo.com/pacers-list...152738942.html

Multiple teams are saying the Indiana Pacers are listening to pitches on Malcolm Brogdon and are monitoring Domantas Sabonis as well.
    Sabonis would be amazing, but I highly doubt the Pacers move him. Especially for what the Spurs would be willing to offer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm kinda thinking that IF we pull off a ddr trade that we make another trade that nobody's expecting.... Like moving DJ... I could see Pop doing something like that if he feels like DJ's value is high. I guess that's my hot take on trades...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sabonis would be amazing, but I highly doubt the Pacers move him. Especially for what the Spurs would be willing to offer.
    We would have to give them a good young player like Keldon. I’d rather keep him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is getting traded. Lyles and LMA will be bought out. Will bring someone down from Austin. Team continues to be up and down . Barely make the playoffs. Win one game in the first round. Mills is back next season and Gay & Derozan leave in fee agency. No team is going to help the Spurs.
    Last edited by Ditty; 03-23-2021 at 04:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised LMA would choose to go to Miami over Portland or the LA teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised LMA would choose to go to Miami over Portland or the LA teams
    He could have a gentlemen’s agreement to only go to East teams. Spurs are doing him a favor here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not put Dejounte in. But otherwise, I'd even include additional draft compensation. I'd sub in Mills and another pick or Mills and Walker for Murray.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs are willing to trade DeRozan and Aldridge then might as well trade Mills, Gay, and Lyles. Go all in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs are willing to trade DeRozan and Aldridge then might as well trade Mills, Gay, and Lyles. Go all in.
    Any news/murmuring from your sources, Mo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harrison Barnes looks surprised by the news. Nuggets should be looking to add more talent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the arrogant, historically lucky combination of shady Ujiri/Webster and unethical Nurse, finally having their luck turn and being exposed as the frauds they are.

Even though Siakam has also been exposed as not being a star, they're not trading him unless blown away. If/when it becomes a him or Nurse situation at some point, they'll presumably fire the easily replaceable coach first.

If Indiana was indeed to make Sabonis available, he would be my dream 4.

https://sports.yahoo.com/pacers-list...152738942.html

Multiple teams are saying the Indiana Pacers are listening to pitches on Malcolm Brogdon and are monitoring Domantas Sabonis as well.
    He's not a 4, he's a 5; he just primarily guards starting 4's because he's starting next to an elite defensive anchor and they're two of the best players on the team and therefore need to play some together.

They're not trading them unless they're blown away though and as good as he is, the Spurs shouldn't/won't be doing so for a 5 who can't protect the rim or stretch the floor.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since were throwing out trades that wont happen. https://tradenba.com/trades/Ia83nj--9

DDr goes back to torento and joins back up with Lowery. and 2 picks.

Spurs get a Youngish PF who is pretty good and only have to move back in the draft. (Since DDR may leave already) I dont think Nurse is high on him.

Boston gets a C they could use and also would get another good guard. They are the ones I could see haveing the hardest time with the trade. but since they are getting a good player and not giving up much could see them giving up some picks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is getting traded. Lyles and LMA will be bought out. Will bring someone down from Austin. Team continues to be up and down . Barely make the playoffs. Win one game in the first round. Mills is back next season and Gay & Derozan leave in fee agency. No team is going to help the Spurs.

That sounds a lot closer to a harsh reality I can see that happening. But knowing this spurs shouldnt do anybody favors either they shouldn’t buy anybody out let them rot for the rest of the year and let these other teams rot too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any news/murmuring from your sources, Mo?

Unless demar asks out spurs arent dealing him. Noway pop signs off on a full rebuild outta nowhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's not a 4, he's a 5; he just primarily guards starting 4's because he's starting next to an elite defensive anchor and they're two of the best players on the team and therefore need to play some together.

They're not trading them unless they're blown away though and as good as he is, the Spurs shouldn't/won't be doing so for a 5 who can't protect the rim or stretch the floor.
    I agree in the fact that he is more suited to playing the 5 but he has shown an ability to play some stretch-ish 4 at times.
    Again just spitballing here but with the capabilities of our defensive wings - DJ, White and Vassell - you could probably get away with Sabonis as a full time 5. I would be most interested however, to see if they could make a Poeltl/Sabonis combo. work going forward.

Hypothetical -

SA
    T.J Warren
    D. Sabonis

INDY
    DDR
    LWIV
    2 x Future 1STs

That's not bad value for both teams...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree in the fact that he is more suited to playing the 5 but he has shown an ability to play some stretch-ish 4 at times.
    Again just spitballing here but with the capabilities of our defensive wings - DJ, White and Vassell - you could probably get away with Sabonis as a full time 5. I would be most interested however, to see if they could make a Poeltl/Sabonis combo. work going forward.

Hypothetical -

SA
    T.J Warren
    D. Sabonis

INDY
    DDR
    LWIV
    2 x Future 1STs

That's not bad value for both teams...
    Sabonis-Poeltl is untenable. Sabonis-Turner only kind of, soft of works because Turner is a stretch five. Poeltl's rim running would clog Sabonis' post ups.

Once the Spurs applied the requisite protections to those 1sts (top 3-5?), whatever interest the Pacers might have in trading their best options at the four (and they probably won't be able to re-sign McDermott) would likely be squashed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buried beneath all these trade scenarios is the smoke coming from Charlotte wanting DeMar again. This is the second time they've appeared in rumors for DeMar. I know people's preference is a trade with Atlanta or Chicago, but we can't ignore Charlotte...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buried beneath all these trade scenarios is the smoke coming from Charlotte wanting DeMar again. This is the second time they've appeared in rumors for DeMar. I know people's preference is a trade with Atlanta or Chicago, but we can't ignore Charlotte...

FWIW: my preference is Atlanta or Golden State. I see a lot of three team possibilities with Golden State.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW: my preference is Atlanta or Golden State. I see a lot of three team possibilities with Golden State.
    Imagine the backlash if GS knocks the Spurs out of the playoff picture because of a player we traded to them. It would be too controversial lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information