Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2371
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryan Keating @KOCOKeating

Thunder G Shai Gilgeous-Alexander to be out for extended period with right foot plantar fasciitis: Mark Daigneault: "It's not day-to-day, it's going to be a more significant amount of time...this one is an injury that we need to take a look at" (1)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody on this team should be off the table at the deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody on this team should be off the table at the deadline.

Yet here we are

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slowly accepting that nothing is going to happen except LMA buyout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slowly accepting that nothing is going to happen except LMA buyout.
    I’ve 100% accepted this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not a huge OPJ fan, but if CHI wants to keep LMA, do it. F all of those vultures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs buying out Aldridge only for him to go to the Lakers is exactly what I expect from this dumbass FO

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs buying out Aldridge only for him to go to the Lakers is exactly what I expect from this dumbass FO
    But we're so classy that we guaranteed his 25 mil this season when we didn't have to. I'm sure free agents will take that into consideration, right...right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to blame the players when PATFO set this team up for failure. Guys are playing way out of position. Guards playing forward and strip club bouncers like Eubanks getting rotation minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But we're so classy that we guaranteed his 25 mil this season when we didn't have to. I'm sure free agents will take that into consideration, right...right?
    The Quincy Pondexter’s and Demarre Carroll’s of the world certainly appreciate getting gifted millions of dollars

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor bas s making a 68 page thread only to see a LMA buyout

Crater face probably doesn't even know what tomorrow is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Quincy Pondexter’s and Demarre Carroll’s of the world certainly appreciate getting gifted millions of dollars
    Pondexter...I forgot about that terrible signing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pondexter...I forgot about that terrible signing.
    You know Pop needs to have at least 1 charity spot on the roster

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to blame the players when PATFO set this team up for failure. Guys are playing way out of position. Guards playing forward and strip club bouncers like Eubanks getting rotation minutes.
    That’s actually funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs FO turning down picks for players (especially old players)that will probably just walk or be bought out anyway is beyond stupid....does this GM even do anything??

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet they didn't really want to trade Kawhi there because they didn't want to help the Lakers win a ring. They may end up doing just that if Aldridge goes there, but this time, they'll get absolutely NOTHING for it (at least with a Kawhi trade, they would have received something in return). It would really piss me off if he goes there and helps them win another Championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs FO turning down picks for players (especially old players)that will probably just walk anyway is beyond stupid....does this GM even do anything??
    We don't know if they will walk away. If our three options are: trade them for assets, them staying on the Spurs, and them walking away for nothing... Walking away for nothing is my second best option after trading them for assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet they didn't really want to trade Kawhi there because they didn't want to help the Lakers win a ring, yet they may do just that if Aldridge goes there, but this time, they'll get absolutely NOTHING for it (at least with a Kawhi trade, they would have received something in return). It would really piss me off if he goes there and helps them win another Championship.
    I mean they were dumb enough to trade nephew to Toronto, which instantly made them the top team of the East. They clearly had the 2nd best roster of the NBA after that trade. They should’ve sent him to a worse situation like Sacramento or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... he sucks here but is going to be awesome there. Just trying to get a sense of the schizoid posters on this site.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching them both play tonight in the same game reminds me that Trey Lyles was supposed to be our replacement for Marcus Morris when he reneged on his verbal agreement with the Spurs. All that classiness and culture sure came in useful there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... he sucks here but is going to be awesome there. Just trying to get a sense of the schizoid posters on this site.
    I never said he sucks smartass. Not everybody on this board has the same opinion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching them both play tonight in the same game reminds me that Trey Lyles was supposed to be our replacement for Marcus Morris when he reneged on his verbal agreement with the Spurs. All that classiness and culture sure came in useful there.
    Clutch Sports ed the Spurs over twice in that scenario. First Morris backed out of the deal and then they tricked the Spurs into paying 11 Million for 2 years of Trey Lyles

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Superstars like Lebron tend to have this ability to make everyone around them better. It's a strange concept to comprehend, I know, as it's been a few years since we've had a real superstar on this roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why a sense of tension from DJ? Hmmm.. I want to watch this interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we shouldn't be surprised. This is the same FO that let themselves get punked twice in a row with Nephew and Morris, no top tier FO would have ever let that happen. Oh well, I doubt they are even actually answering their phones tbh

I think maybe I need to lower my expectations with these guys lol

Thread Information