Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495
Results 2,351 to 2,371 of 2371
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo when you lose your or one of your best player for nothing that's a fault. Even more if you finish the season planing like last weeks and miss playoffs.
    He aged out. Happens all the time. Nobody gets anything worthwhile in a S&T, ever. You need to brace for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo he has some value with what he is producing maybe i'm wrong. I'm not on the bandwagon of Demar is a cancer for this team, imo he is one of the reason why the spurs are not losing more.

We"ll see what will happen next summer, still a lot of time.
    See, most here see it differently. He’s not a cancer, but he’s an anchor tied to our offense. He pounds the air out of the ball, and only gives it up with like 3 seconds on the shot clock. That also the reason our youglings shoot so mediocre from long. They rarely even have time for an escape dribble.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, most here see it differently. He’s not a cancer, but he’s an anchor tied to our offense. He pounds the air out of the ball, and only gives it up with like 3 seconds on the shot clock. That also the reason our youglings shoot so mediocre from long. They rarely even have time for an escape dribble.

so maybe having something in return last year would have been good for us even more iif he's not valuable for this team wich i could understand.

I'm ok with an Aldridge 35 yrs old going out for nothing but i think you could have at least a decent thing for demar, i'm good with whatever will happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so maybe having something in return last year would have been good for us even more iif he's not valuable for this team wich i could understand.

I'm ok with an Aldridge 35 yrs old going out for nothing but i think you could have at least a decent thing for demar, i'm good with whatever will happens.
    They tried, deadline 2020 with both. The offers were . Not stated, but implied. As hinted this deadline, NO ONE wants to help us. There are many FOs that are tired of hearing about the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    2h
    Free agent center John Henson is signing a 10-day contract with the Knicks, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    2h
    The Oklahoma City Thunder are signing guard Justin Robinson of G League Delaware to a 10-day contract, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Robinson led Delaware to the G League Finals as one of the highly-regarded PGs in bubble.

With Reynolds 10 day expiring and as mentioned above with Justin Jackson being waived by OKC, I'd be interested in signing him to a 10-day

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    3h
    Cam Reynolds’ 10-day contract with the Spurs expired yesterday. SA has an open roster spot again. If the Spurs want to bring Reynolds back, they can sign him to another 10-day contract or rest of season contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

The Miami Heat are planning to sign free agent center Dewayne Dedmon, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.
    5:02pm · 6 Apr 2021 · Echofon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Radio on Sirius today was talking about Kelly Oubre being put out that he may be asked to come off the bench when Klay comes back. That may put Wiggins back in play again as the odd man out so like was discussed before the trade deadline, if you can get some assets such as a pick or Wiseman, S&T Derozan to GS for Wiggins and an asset?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Get Wiseman"....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Radio on Sirius today was talking about Kelly Oubre being put out that he may be asked to come off the bench when Klay comes back. That may put Wiggins back in play again as the odd man out so like was discussed before the trade deadline, if you can get some assets such as a pick or Wiseman, S&T Derozan to GS for Wiggins and an asset?
    They won’t want DeRozan. Subtracting Wiggins and adding DD doesn’t address their logjam. We can just accept Wiggins and assets into our cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Get Wiseman"....

He hasn’t exactly lit the world on fire, and they’d have to include a pretty big asset to offload Wiggins horrible contract. They get a Mulligan by possessing Minny’s pick this year. They can try again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should do a double sign and trade...DDR for Wiggins and Gay for Wiseman. Both are suspect by value, the first in GS favor the second in SA favor...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won’t want DeRozan. Subtracting Wiggins and adding DD doesn’t address their logjam. We can just accept Wiggins and assets into our cap space.
    I'm just thinking he works where they don't and would be surrounded with knock down three point shooters and their core is not getting any younger, now is the time for them or it is rebuild time. If they want to make another le run, they only probably have a year or two if Thompson and Curry can stay healthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm disappointed no one ed about dwayne dedmon getting another contract and some dumbass going "signing georgi was a mistake, pop needs to get over himself".

It's also very funny miami thought they'd get disgruntled spur lamarcus and got the poor man version in dedmon lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    April 9—the last day someone on an NBA contract can be waived and maintain playoff eligibility should he sign with a different team.

Will Lyles be one of those players?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

The Toronto Raptors are waiving guard Patrick McCaw, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.
    9:45pm · 8 Apr 2021 · TweetDeck

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    3m
    The Oklahoma City Thunder are waiving swingman Darius Miller, creating roster space to sign Euroleague forward Gabriel Deck of Real Madrid to a contract, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    1m
    The Celtics are waiving Moe Wagner to create roster space for Jabari Parker, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Wagner has averaged nearly six points and three rebounds this season, and was productive in his starts in Washington prior to being traded.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    1m
    The Celtics are waiving Moe Wagner to create roster space for Jabari Parker, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Wagner has averaged nearly six points and three rebounds this season, and was productive in his starts in Washington prior to being traded.
    Waive Lyles and sign him to a couple 10 day contracts and take a look...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasnt Mo Wagner had some decent moments?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waive Lyles and sign him to a couple 10 day contracts and take a look...
    You want us to block the Suns from signing the ty NBA sibling? It’s kind of their thing. If there are twins, the Suns sign the lesser one. If there’s a marginal/borderline older or younger brother out there? Suns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want us to block the Suns from signing the ty NBA sibling? It’s kind of their thing. If there are twins, the Suns sign the lesser one. If there’s a marginal/borderline older or younger brother out there? Suns.
    Wagner has a sibling in the nba?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasnt Mo Wagner had some decent moments?
    Shams indicated he has...I honestly don't know...I just know he was supposed to be a stretch big coming out of college

Thread Information